SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 9:58 pm

I feel like Ryan D sets a trigger off in many women. He hasn't been very warm to Jess since the wedding. He IS emotionally abusive. The hate is warranted IMO. Hopefully he learns from this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Its never okay to dish out hate to people especially on an edited show IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 am

PREVIEW: Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Honestly - I don't even care who ends up with whom - or at all.
I'm just really turned off by this whole season.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmokramer Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I feel like Ryan D sets a trigger off in many women. He hasn't been very warm to Jess since the wedding. He IS emotionally abusive. The hate is warranted IMO. Hopefully he learns from this.
True, absolutely true in my opinion. He might not be an abusive person, he might have the greatest intentions in the world, this show might be edited completely against Ryan D, but he is coming off very strongly, very verbally abusive, very bad on the show, don't know if the show edited it to make him look worse than he is, if they edited it to make him not as bad because in reality he was worse, or if this who he truly is, but just like the show gets a pass by editing people we get a pass by thinking and expressing whatever we get from the show.

cosmokramer

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Steel2009 wrote:PREVIEW: Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

If Ryan is really pulling back physically I would understand it. I have yet to see Jessica initiating any kisses/hugs or anything of that sort. Maye it's the edit but if that isn't the case, I would pull back, too. You can't take all the affection and attention you get and give nothing back. The giving person would feel rejected. Actually, considering this part of their relationship, from the beginning I thought that it's very sweet how he is always initiating some contact, I wish I could see more of it coming from Jess as well.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 13, 2015 1:14 pm

ITA. I wonder why the wives (Davina and jess) feel it's their husband's job to initiate intimacy.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Wed May 13, 2015 1:54 pm

I completely agree... I stated on here before how he's the one to always initiate any type of contact between the 2... I find myself yelling at the TV for her to kiss him, hug him, something! She said she was a touchy/feely kind of girl, but I haven't seen her touch or feel anything... but then again, she also said she cooks... laugh out loud
I do like Jessica, but she needs to step up her game and be flirty and cutesy, men like to feel wanted and desired too.

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 13, 2015 1:57 pm

I think there's certainly some editing going on when it comes to Ryan. I can't bring myself to believe that he's like that ALL the time. And then I think about him yelling at the cameras not to follow him on the honeymoon and I think to myself "yeah, he probably wasn't the easiest for production to work with." So he's probably getting hammered in the edit.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 12:06 am

Ruqibabe wrote:ITA. I wonder why the wives (Davina and jess) feel it's their husband's job to initiate intimacy.

My experience: they are afraid of being rejected.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 am

Ryan is a rage-a-holic, scary really. I think he needs help. I like Jess; I feel she deserves better.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 am

Regal_GG wrote:Honestly - I don't even care who ends up with whom - or at all.
I'm just really turned off by this whole season.
I agree. This season is trash.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116