SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Well considering I don't really like her or Ryan D I'm glad they got matched together.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Well, I can't say that this is a complete surprise in light of her IG postings, but yuck anyway.

Litta, you are good at this.  I noticed that she has a mole that is quite prominent in the attachment but it is missing in her new shots.  You have a good eye, it is her right?  I will delete the post if I made a mistake but they appear so similar, and I am having a difficult time believing that the DR.s who do so much testing would miss this, so am I wrong?

Isn't it possible that they did know about the acting but maybe she told them it is a past thing. I'm not standing up for anyone one of these people if they come into it with
bad intentions which will eventually come out anyway.

Let's not forget that Jamie Otis was on the Bachelor, Bachelor Pad and ????. The reason this stays in my mind is because Doug's Mom was worried that Jamie wasn't in this for the right reasons because of her history. Similar stuff.

As far as the IG stuff unfortunately I still have a flip phone Embarassed so have no access to those photos unless someone brings them here. Smiley

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:57 pm

BT Dr cilona did say that jess never made it a secret to them that she was into modeling n acting on twitter

N it's a piercing

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Well, I can't say that this is a complete surprise in light of her IG postings, but yuck anyway.

Litta, you are good at this.  I noticed that she has a mole that is quite prominent in the attachment but it is missing in her new shots.  You have a good eye, it is her right?  I will delete the post if I made a mistake but they appear so similar, and I am having a difficult time believing that the DR.s who do so much testing would miss this, so am I wrong?

nuts, your link is definitely an article about the Jessica from the show. At the bottom of the article it lists her IG account. It is the same one we've been using for the MAFS2's Jessica. That IG also has MAFS2 pictures, etc. I also agree with onyinye the the "mole" is actually a piercing...which is why sometimes you see it and sometimes you don't.

My guess (and hope) is that the experts knew of her acting/modeling desires, but felt that her desire to be married was equally legitimate. Like Brill pointed out, Jamie also had her media aspirations...and to some degree so did Doug with his stand up comedy routine. Whether we see the real Jessica or the actress Jessica on the show remains to be seen. Right now, she going to have to do a lot to win me over as I just get a vibe from her that I don't care for.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:27 pm

All the tree trimmings on this show (the experts, the tests, the "culling" of the very large herd of applicants, the marriage license) can distract.

Although the marriage license is a real and bona fide difference from other formats goodness knows, at the end of the day ... people are being CAST into a TELEVISION SHOW. They don't talk about being followed by producers and cameras, but real world, that is more than half of this "experiment". Not merely to marry a stranger, but to be on a reality TV show.

The reality of producers and cameras, and public exposure of the "relationship" whatever it turns out to be must send more than half the otherwise qualified and interested "matches" running for the door. One thing to do matchmaking, with commitment first. Another thing to do that on TV.

All by way of saying, the answer for ALL of these shows as to who says Yes to "all that" is the following tautology. People go on TV in order to ... be on TV, regardless of the other aspects or experiences or motives.

I think at the end of the day, Jason, Doug, Courtney, Jamie -- you can see why all of them did not run screaming from the room at the notion that the experiment was in fact going to be televised. That would be a net-net positive or neutral factor.

I am interested in this season. It's interesting ... especially if you can fast forward.

Part of me wishes Jamie and Doug would get off TV already ... the wedding, the follow-on show, the Carmax promotions, Jamie's TV Spokesperson gigs. It is a free country, but it doesn't enhance their appeal.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Hmmm, I wonder if MAFS is reading over here.  They have a video up on the MAFS FB page about Ryan D and Jessica.  Voicing the concerns mentioned here.  In the video the experts say they worry about these 2 and that Ryan D is a little outspoken etc.  Here is the video:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/matching-jessica-and-ryan-d

Maybe they WILL be the Money and Vaughn of this season. no idea

Last edited by Brill on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:00 pm

jlccaz wrote:All the tree trimmings on this show (the experts, the tests, the "culling" of the very large herd of applicants, the marriage license) can distract.

Although the marriage license is a real and bona fide difference from other formats goodness knows, at the end of the day ... people are being CAST into a TELEVISION SHOW.  They don't talk about being followed by producers and cameras, but real world, that is more than half of this "experiment".  Not merely to marry a stranger, but to be on a reality TV show.

The reality of producers and cameras, and public exposure of the "relationship" whatever it turns out to be must send more than half the otherwise qualified and interested "matches" running for the door.  One thing to do matchmaking, with commitment first.  Another thing to do that on TV.

All by way of saying, the answer for ALL of these shows as to who says Yes to "all that" is the following tautology.  People go on TV in order to ... be on TV, regardless of the other aspects or experiences or motives.

I think at the end of the day, Jason, Doug, Courtney, Jamie -- you can see why all of them did not run screaming from the room at the notion that the experiment was in fact going to be televised.  That would be a net-net positive or neutral factor.

I am interested in this season.  It's interesting ... especially if you can fast forward.

Part of me wishes Jamie and Doug would get off TV already ... the wedding, the follow-on show, the Carmax promotions, Jamie's TV Spokesperson gigs.  It is a free country, but it doesn't enhance their appeal.  

You forgot about the engagement ring that Doug bought cantstopl We agree ^^^^
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
jlccaz wrote:All the tree trimmings on this show (the experts, the tests, the "culling" of the very large herd of applicants, the marriage license) can distract.

Although the marriage license is a real and bona fide difference from other formats goodness knows, at the end of the day ... people are being CAST into a TELEVISION SHOW.  They don't talk about being followed by producers and cameras, but real world, that is more than half of this "experiment".  Not merely to marry a stranger, but to be on a reality TV show.

The reality of producers and cameras, and public exposure of the "relationship" whatever it turns out to be must send more than half the otherwise qualified and interested "matches" running for the door.  One thing to do matchmaking, with commitment first.  Another thing to do that on TV.

All by way of saying, the answer for ALL of these shows as to who says Yes to "all that" is the following tautology.  People go on TV in order to ... be on TV, regardless of the other aspects or experiences or motives.

I think at the end of the day, Jason, Doug, Courtney, Jamie -- you can see why all of them did not run screaming from the room at the notion that the experiment was in fact going to be televised.  That would be a net-net positive or neutral factor.

I am interested in this season.  It's interesting ... especially if you can fast forward.

Part of me wishes Jamie and Doug would get off TV already ... the wedding, the follow-on show, the Carmax promotions, Jamie's TV Spokesperson gigs.  It is a free country, but it doesn't enhance their appeal.  

At first it bothered me how rude Jamie could be but I liked Doug's personality.  Then finally she comes around and then I got irked about the baby, baby stuff.  Still thought Doug has this great personality until it seemed he could not get off of the sexual comments.  The last one that I thought okay this is crazy already was when they were watching the fireworks in NYC for NYE and I won't say what he said but it had to do with FW and pants.  

Now I'm not a prude but I feel sometimes it is over the top already. I must say that it is not just Jamie and Doug but any couple that has to let everyone know all the time some things that they are feeling that I feel they can keep to themselves.  Probably just me though.. Smiley

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Brill wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

At first it bothered me how rude Jamie could be but I liked Doug's personality.  Then finally she comes around and then I got irked about the baby, baby stuff.  Still thought Doug has this great personality until it seemed he could not get off of the sexual comments.  The last one that I thought okay this is crazy already was when they were watching the fireworks in NYC for NYE and I won't say what he said but it had to do with FW and pants.  

Now I'm not a prude but I feel sometimes it is over the top already.  I must say that it is not just Jamie and Doug but any couple that has to let everyone know all the time some things that they are feeling that I feel they can keep to themselves.  Probably just me though.. Smiley

I think you absconded with my thoughts. Your entire post was actually said by me. I guess that intellectually I understand the "opportunities" that present themselves to Reality stars but I can't imagine taking some of them. I think the most egregious to me was the Ashley sonogram, but I would anticipate thinking that was tame when Daime delivers their baby.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:38 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:ruh roooooo.  Seems the good DRs. missed this.
http://witsmag.com/2014/10/a-star-is-born-jessica-castro/

Sooo, this explains that I have seen her somewhere before this show.

When the show started I kept telling my DH that I've seen this girl. I thought that maybe she's from my state or town....LOL, she's an actress pretending to be a real wannabe bride.
Yup. She can act.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:28 pm

I was weary of Jess because of the whole acting thing. It kinda just makes me feel like she was placed on this show to cause drama in case the regular folk didn't deliver.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I was weary of Jess because of the whole acting thing. It kinda just makes me feel like she was placed on this show to cause drama in case the regular folk didn't deliver.

I don't think so unless they've completely changed the show. I don't see the experts going for it anyway. They take this very seriously from what I can tell.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken