SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:..snipped

Meh, I think Vaughn is over it. Monet strikes me as someone who wants/wanted to stay in the spotlight. She could have rode off in to the sunset.

IA She's always in your face on twitter. She retweets any tweet that's about her especially the ones stating she should have her own show, or she should have a 2nd chance on MAFS. I just looked at her twitter, she has a MAFS banner. no no

She seems to be the in your face kind of person and just not my cup of tea. Imo, it's no wonder they didn't work out. Neither wanted to compromise and seems to be the me me kind of people.

So far, I'm really liking Season 2. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:49 am

Pia1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:..snipped

Meh, I think Vaughn is over it. Monet strikes me as someone who wants/wanted to stay in the spotlight. She could have rode off in to the sunset.

IA She's always in your face on twitter. She retweets any tweet that's about her especially the ones stating she should have her own show, or she should have a 2nd chance on MAFS. I just looked at her twitter, she has a MAFS banner. no no

She seems to be the in your face kind of person and just not my cup of tea. Imo, it's no wonder they didn't work out. Neither wanted to compromise and seems to be the me me kind of people.  

So far, I'm really liking Season 2. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887

I agree
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 am

To be fair to Monet who I still like, all of them retweet things that talk about them doing another show. Doug retweeted one saying there should be a MAFS 2nd yr which made me shake my head. I don't want any more of season 1 other than SM updates. I like season 2 so far and am looking forward to it. The regular MAFS show is so much better than the 1st year one imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:30 am

It's an interesting concept. Wish they could incorporate a little more of this into TB and take out some of the silly drama.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Um....I see a ring on Sean's finger (he's being SO blatant about it, LOL) but the other 2 are hiding...
Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 CBPCRwXUYAAej6h
I would love for there to be an interview with the husbands together. For some reason only the wives get interviewed together. I'd really like to hear what the men have to say.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Me too. I wonder why they don't have both. I think I'll tweet the Dr.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:53 pm

A&E Network‏@AETV·2 hrs2 hours ago
Tomorrow at 8/7c, tune in & tweet LIVE during #LoveUnlocked, a special social edition of #MarriedAtFirstSight.

Clip

They keep messing me up with their time slots.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:01 pm

The new ep is on at 9pm eastern. They have this live tweeting event at 8pm where you can tweet along to the previous ep and see your tweet live on air.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

I didn't know that. I never noticed if I have that live tweeting repeat at 8pm.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Here's the interview jess did:
http://www.ny1.com/nyc/queens/news/2015/03/30/queens-woman-gets--married-at-first-sight-.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Me too. I wonder why they don't have both. I think I'll tweet the Dr.

Thank you! I wonder if they recognize that their audience is women and so that's why they interview the women on the show. But, I'd really love to hear the guys too!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

https://twitter.com/AETV/status/582590110056783872

Preview...Davina looks upset in this clip, but its obvious they're trying to makes us think trouble in paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken