SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:07 pm

sounproductive wrote:Ryan's not the first guy to try to take Jess for $100. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2JAc2pyx2c

OMG!!!!! Now it all makes sense!!! Guaranteed (IMO) she was hoping that people would see the blow up about the $100, google search her name and $100 to see the footage or read about what went down and they would come across her "acting" abilities. Wow, she really had me snowed, I honestly believed she was legit! UGH!

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:18 pm

That was very strange. I'm at a complete loss at this point......

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:20 pm

OMG is right. I am really regretting the time I spent watching this show.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:21 pm

It said the video was uploaded in 2011. She would have had to suggest Ryan take the 100 dollars, or make the whole thing up, which she didn't, because he admitted he did take a 100 dollars, just it was a mistake, as to where he put his own money, so when he went to take the 100, it made it look like it wasn't his.....etc. There would have to have been much planning, and I don't see it.   I think this is just a coincidence, no more. I'm still Team Castro, until something more convincing can be shown...... Also when Dr. C scolded her about what she had just done with the 100 dollar bill, she started to tear up... I think feeling ashamed that she stooped to doing it.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Total speculation here but last summer when my g/friend was cast for an episode of Flea Market Flip the producers did some background, found her blog and her tagline. They liked it so they told her to work it in to the script. I just happened to come across that video when I was checking out some of her other work - I think it's completely coincidence from Jess's point of view but wouldn't be surprised if some producer found it and 'planted' the scene in the MAFS script for some odd reason. Another odd similarity is in the write up of one of her other acting gigs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RZFQzhLZQM

Typecasting?

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:57 pm

I only watched the first part of the reunion and I don't know what was more pathetic ... Sean & Ryan or the experts. My favorite line from the sex expert, "The experiment didn't fail you, you failed the expert."

Get over yourself lady!

Sean blubbering was priceless

Ryan is just so sketchy.

Davina was ticked off and I actually don't blame her.

Jess looked pretty and I thought it was such a joke the way the experts kept trying to make it seem that thanks to her participation in the show, she found her voice and ability to communicate. Yep, you all just keep thinking that ... or trying to promote that.

I didn't see any of Jaclyn and Ryan but eh, think I'll skip. I have always liked Jaclyn and thought that Ryan was darn lucky to have her so don't feel like watching what he has to say. I think that his living in his mother's basement is more of a crutch. It's not like he moved back there when his sister died ... he was always there!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Jessica was pretty good in that video.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:08 pm

No speaking parts in this trailer but it's getting old how all of these "storylines" are similar...

sounproductive

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:Jessica was pretty good in that video.

I thought she was horrible, which just proves she wasn't acting on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Jess looked pretty and I thought it was such a joke the way the experts kept trying to make it seem that thanks to her participation in the show, she found her voice and ability to communicate. Yep, you all just keep thinking that ... or trying to promote that.

How, exactly, does that fit into the mantra of 'the experiment didn’t fail, you failed the experiment?'

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Looks like we all have been had, mainly by the producers! I recall Jamie talking about her time as a contestant on "The Bachelor." She said that the producers told her to do something to spice up her time with Ben. (I think that was her 'bachelor.) So, she jumped on his lap and started kissing him, IIRC. All of these shows are so scripted with mainly contestants looking for fame and fortune. From here on out, I'll stick to "The Voice." At least, there is talent there, and I love what the judges say (although I think that much of that is scripted, too)!

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:19 pm

I don't think Blake could follow a script if his life depended on it! I <3 The Voice!

sounproductive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13