SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sherrie714 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:09 pm

He keeps putting his head down and not trying to watch the preview clips. Like he has any remorse

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 pm

sunchick116 wrote:i can't believe the way ryan talks about his grandparents, and he IDOLIZED them? how did he in any way think 'shut up anna. i don't care anna' is an acceptable way to treat HIS wife?

IMO It's just his excuse for bad behavior. Somebody should tell him his Grandpa was a jerk.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Did Ryan say he got $100 bill from the ATM?

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Okay....I'd walk out too. That was low Jessica...

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by wharfrat Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:12 pm

no drug accusations?

wharfrat

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Kiki_P wrote:Did Ryan say he got $100 bill from the ATM?

That's what I heard too. Pretty sure you can only get 10's or 20's from ATMs

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:13 pm

If he's not on drugs I'm the Queen of England. Go Jess!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:13 pm

cindebugg wrote:
sunchick116 wrote:i can't believe the way ryan talks about his grandparents, and he IDOLIZED them? how did he in any way think 'shut up anna. i don't care anna' is an acceptable way to treat HIS wife?

IMO It's just his excuse for bad behavior.  Somebody should tell him his Grandpa was a jerk.  

preach!

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Still having a hard time swallowing the "experts" description of the vetting process and how thorough it was! They are 2 for2!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:15 pm

I hope this is the last I see both of them on my tv ,at least, I will make sure of it .both his behavior and hers are deplorable. Both shouldn't be proud of how they behaved.

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:15 pm

He stole the $100; and Ryan is still lying about it. Plus, he has abused her, lived apart from her and cheated on her. He also lied about his job. A business consultant is a far cry from selling T-Mobile cell phones. She's right. He needs the $100 more than she does.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:16 pm

This replay over and over is annoying.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13