SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:43 pm

I thought part 2 of the reunion was tonight but not according to my TV guide.

Help !
TYI
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:45 pm

A marriage requires forgiveness. Jaq forgave Ryan. Neither Davina nor Sean had the capability to forgive and therefore they were never able to move forward. Perhaps none of the couple's make it, but Jaq was a true forgiver and I believe that is why they were willing to give it a shot after 6 weeks.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Check A&E. They are airing both segments. FYI is airing Part 2 first and then Part 1 later. That's in the Fort Worth area.

Jessica looks beautiful; and Ryan looks and acts high. He is like a rubber band that is about to snap.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Ryan is so fake. I can't believe the experts couldn't see straight through him. Dr. C went on about having experience evaluating criminals who are trying to cheat the system, but it's really not showing.

Sean's way of speaking makes him sound fake, but I'm not sure if he is or if it's just caused by his constant overthinking. Davina's gaze sure doesn't encourage free speech.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by tessshep Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Davina didn't stand a chance. They edited this show to make her look really bad IMO and it turns out that Sean is the ultimate passive-agressive. If I was Davina, I would have slapped Logan. She was outright rude, aggressive and confrontational...maybe SHE should marry Sean.

tessshep

Back to top Go down

Post by tessshep Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 pm

In lieu of everything that has come out...Ryan D. is a sociopath. He is the cheater that isn't sorry he cheated but sorry he got caught. If I was Jess and watching that with my family and MY brother would have seen Ryan treat me like that...he would've gone over and KICKED HIS azz

tessshep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 pm

I have to admit I thought about Ryan's mom earlier today. Can you imagine having your son on TV treating this girl so poorly? I think he loses it with Jessica tonight because he doesn't want his mother to know that not only is he verbally abusive, he's also can't keep it in his freaking pants.

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:58 pm

i can't believe the way ryan talks about his grandparents, and he IDOLIZED them? how did he in any way think 'shut up anna. i don't care anna' is an acceptable way to treat HIS wife?

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by tessshep Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Logan is grating my last nerve...her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Again...Ryan is a sociopath...a liar...a cheater..and now he looks like a deer in the headlights...

tessshep

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 pm

They're showing part 2 right now on FYI right now here in Iowa.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 pm

yeah i'm in california and i'm getting part 2.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by klegg88 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Watching part 2 on A&E in central time zone

klegg88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13