SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:08 pm

kimberlyg Welcome1

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Both Dh and I come from very tradition oriented families and our 1st Christmas and our second Christmas married were from the stand point of honoring the traditions of our families. The two most distant family members to us live 40 minutes from each other and we were right in between both.
My family is not big on Christmas eve, so we went to his siblings' home for Christmas eve. Then Christmas morning we went to his parents home for brunch, then to another of his siblings homes on Christmas day early in the afternoon and then to my parents at about 6 p.m. where my only sibling and her family gathered. We opened our gifts to each other well after 11 o'clock on Christmas night. The second year was a do over of the first, except that we were so tired from running before Christmas and then the eve and day, that we postponed opening our gifts til the 26th. We decided then and there that we were not going to do that a third year. That was the dawn of "Our tradition". We still did the eve with his family, but that was it. Christmas day was with my family. We subsequently lost our parents and now the sibling that always had Christmas eve was going to his kids' homes for Christmas eve with their grandkids. Our tradition now is Church on the eve & a nice dinner, and on Christmas morning we have a wonderful breakfast followed by a fire with mimosa's and Christmas music and we exchange gifts then. Since we have relocated we do go "home" to visit the family a few days after Christmas. The point is that finding your "own Traditions" takes time and work and dealing with what you find works for you.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:02 am

I was excited to find this show at the start of the season. I had not even heard of the show and the whole concept is so interesting. I enjoyed the first 2 episodes but find I am enjoying the show less as it goes on.

The editing is so choppy and just plain awful. Some conversations and reactions don't even make sense because so much has been chopped. The ITM's are shown out of sequence and out of context. It feels like there was so much more substance available for each episode but instead they opted to show us weird little pieces of production-prompted conversations. It seems from the couples there were a lot of genuine moments integral to each story that were cut or edited in a way they didn't like.

Technical stuff aside I will watch the rest of the season, but mostly because I adore Ryan R and Jaclyn together. They are the couple I can't help but root for. So far I just like them each as people and hope they find love, but if they don't then I'm ok watching them become great friends too because they are just likeable people I enjoy having them on my tv.

It was very interesting to hear Davina state "You are only as sick as your secrets." I think this is going to be Davina's final evaluation of Sean. I don't mean Sean's secrets in the literal sense but as in what ever issues Sean has kept bundled up inside and not dealt with. I think Davina is looking for reasons the relationship won't work more than she is looking for reasons it will. I'm expecting Davina to site Sean not dealing with his own issues as the reason their marriage won't work. Just IMO from what we've seen between these two.

Jessica and Ryan - meh... we'll see. He's very immature and she's very insecure.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:44 am

Great post, Mr&MrsSmith. clapping! It is all very choppy and a lot of things are shown out of context.

In the end, I think Davina and Sean are going to be the couple to crash and burn. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:03 am

:Welcome kimberlyg

Great first post :yes: I agree with everything you said.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Great post, Mr&MrsSmith.  clapping!   It is all very choppy and a lot of things are shown out of context.

In the end, I think Davina and Sean are going to be the couple to crash and burn.  JMHO.

Yes! Evidently I am starting my morning following Mr&MrsSmith around and agreeing with posts.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:08 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Great post, Mr&MrsSmith.  clapping!   It is all very choppy and a lot of things are shown out of context.

In the end, I think Davina and Sean are going to be the couple to crash and burn.  JMHO.

Yes! Evidently I am starting my morning following Mr&MrsSmith around and agreeing with posts.

Cheers MVMom! Good morning Smiley spitcoffee And welcome kimberlyg! I think we are all in a bit of a time zone loop as I notice many mornings I see a pattern in the postings. I am on the Left Coast and the last time zone so is my excuse for being just a little bit behind.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:23 pm

New Preview:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=558248480984374&fref=nf

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Awww Jaclyn and Ryan are so cute
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Awww Jaclyn and Ryan are so cute

Yep!! :dancingdoggy!

IMO Jaclyn is a call-it-like-she-sees-it type of gal. She has not minced words on us (or Ryan!) yet so when she says, "I have a crush on my husband, I do." with a roll of her eyes and smile growing on her face, I believe her. Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887

I wonder who she is talking to??
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Ryan and Jaclyn are adorable. They are the only couple I actually want to stay together.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 87b72b10 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 86669110 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:34 pm

umngirl wrote:Ryan and Jaclyn are adorable. They are the only couple I actually want to stay together.
Yeah, they seem the most genuine.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13