SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:13 pm

I liked the episode, but no one is grabbing me like Jortney did from night one as a couple.

I really like Ryan and think he'll follow a Doug path of being mature and confident enough to move slowly and see if Jaclyn develops feelings for him and let's a softer side show, most interested to see this story play out.

I find Ryan D and Jessica a bit phoney seeming, like they are trying hard to play the right part for the show and say the right things but don't know if anything real is there.

Davina seems like a beautiful, well-spoken, wise person. Love her. Sean seems to trying waaayyyy too hard with the sexy kisses and putting the moves on. He's making me a bit uncomfortable on her behalf, so not sure how I feel about him yet.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:36 pm

relaxing wrote:I liked the episode, but no one is grabbing me like Jortney did from night one as a couple.

I really like Ryan and think he'll follow a Doug path of being mature and confident enough to move slowly and see if Jaclyn develops feelings for him and let's a softer side show, most interested to see this story play out.

I find Ryan D and Jessica a bit phoney seeming, like they are trying hard to play the right part for the show and say the right things but don't know if anything real is there.

Davina seems like a beautiful, well-spoken, wise person.  Love her.  Sean seems to trying waaayyyy too hard with the sexy kisses and putting the moves on.  He's making me a bit uncomfortable on her behalf, so not sure how I feel about him yet.

I agree! Especially about Davina and Sean. I still like him but let's just say that I am watching him a bit more closely. Davina is a doll. She is my favorite.

I think that Ryan and Jessica are headed for crash and burn land but will keep an open mind. When he knocked the cute towels off the bed, I thought that it was a sign of things to come.

Ryan and Jaclyn are a treat. He is a super sweet guy (yep, a la Doug) while she just cracks me up. He needs to maneuver her out of dude land in coming episodes.

QUESTION ... I literally googled what it means when a wife orders for her husband in a restaurant. Is that supposed to be a mothering gesture or a sign of love? I don't get it. When a man orders for a woman, I think he's being controlling ... or, she is in the restroom.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:06 pm

The part that stood out to me was Ryan flipping the towel animals off the bed. Putting myself in her place, I would have at least wanted a photo of that and he eliminated that opportunity.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Am I the only one who sees major communication or emotional problems with each couple (of course it could be the editing)? Monet & Vaughn had the same issues. Jamie & Doug worked because Doug was patient & kind. He was much better at expressing himself than Ryan R. and offered ways to get her comfortable. Jason was hesitant but Cortney was patient too. This year the warning signs are much worse and the stable ones seem less strong. 1. Jaclyn is a strong, opinionated, independent woman - Ryan is sweet but seems at a loss. 3 days in & he does not appear to be stand up for himself. It seems that J is egging him on to assert himself. Both have parents whose relationships were bad so I suspect neither has the right tools to navigate the relationship. 2. Ryan D. has basically asserted himself as top dog - I'm wild, I'll take you to a place you are not comfortable, I'll destroy the pretty picture, I will make a racist statement and Jessica (who tossed off the last one with a sense of humor) does not seem quite up to the task, in part because she seems desperate to be married. If Ryan can tone down some of his bravado & listen to her then it may work. 3. SV & DK - so much wrong. Melodrama with SV - anger management (jumping to conclusions) and DK seeing this as standing up for her in a way her father never did. Wrong view - equanimity would be the proper response, that would show that the emotional wounds he suffered have healed. But again my view may be reading too much into the editing.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:36 pm

relaxing wrote:I liked the episode, but no one is grabbing me like Jortney did from night one as a couple.

Davina seems like a beautiful, well-spoken, wise person.  Love her.  Sean seems to trying waaayyyy too hard with the sexy kisses and putting the moves on.  He's making me a bit uncomfortable on her behalf, so not sure how I feel about him yet.

Yeah, I liked him at first but he's starting to creep me out. I understand they had immediate chemistry, Cortney and Jason did as well, but Jason wasn't groping on Cortney all the time and giving innuendos about sex like Sean is doing. The comments Sean made to Davina about the bed in Colorado, I was uncomfortable watching that, because she looked uncomfortable with it. Hopefully he dials it back a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:31 pm

I agree! He needs to dial it back and try to get to know her first. I was getting a dirty old man vibe from him last night. laugh out loud laugh out loud I do hope that they work out.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Pia1 wrote:I agree! He needs to dial it back and try to get to know her first. I was getting a dirty old man vibe from him last night. laugh out loud laugh out loud I do hope that they work out.

Perfect analogy! cantstopl I just rewatched last nights episode, I forgot he asked her about the "mile high club", and then in the previews for next week he asks her if she's noisy during sex! WTH? Reading comments from various sites, others are getting the same vibe from Sean. I have a feeling all of the groping/kissing/sex talk was left in the edit for a reason. Watching the preview for the finale where they are asked if they want to stay together or get divorced, Sean and Davina don't appear to be sitting real close, and Sean has his hands clasped together, whether that means anything or not who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Does anyone have a link to the wedding night episode? FYI doesn't work internationally.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Jadeh wrote:Am I the only one who sees major communication or emotional problems with each couple (of course it could be the editing)?  Monet & Vaughn had the same issues.  Jamie & Doug worked because Doug was patient & kind.  He was much better at expressing himself than Ryan R. and offered ways to get her comfortable. Jason was hesitant but Cortney was patient too.  This year the warning signs are much worse and the stable ones seem less strong. 1. Jaclyn is a strong, opinionated, independent woman - Ryan is sweet but seems at a loss.  3 days in & he does not appear to be stand up for himself.  It seems that J is egging him on to assert himself.  Both have parents whose relationships were bad so I suspect neither has the right tools to navigate the relationship. 2. Ryan D. has basically asserted himself as top dog - I'm wild, I'll take you to a place you are not comfortable, I'll destroy the pretty picture, I will make a racist statement and Jessica (who tossed off the last one with a sense of humor) does not seem quite up to the task, in part because she seems desperate to be married.  If Ryan can tone down some of his bravado & listen to her then it may work.  3. SV & DK - so much wrong.  Melodrama with SV - anger management (jumping to conclusions) and DK seeing this as standing up for her in a way her father never did. Wrong view - equanimity would be the proper response, that would show that the emotional wounds he suffered have healed.  But again my view may be reading too much into the editing.

I think you mean Ryan D and Jessica re the bolded. They are the ones with step dads.

I did notice with Ryan D and Jessica that I could see part of the towel arrangement was behind one of them at one point, leaning up against the headboard. :yes:

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Max64 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:I agree! He needs to dial it back and try to get to know her first. I was getting a dirty old man vibe from him last night. laugh out loud laugh out loud I do hope that they work out.

Perfect analogy! cantstopl   I just rewatched last nights episode, I forgot he asked her about the "mile high club", and then in the previews for  next week he asks her if she's noisy during sex!  WTH?  Reading comments from various sites, others are getting the same vibe from Sean.  I have a feeling all of the groping/kissing/sex talk was left in the edit for a reason.  Watching the preview for the finale where they are asked if they want to stay together or get divorced, Sean and Davina don't appear to be sitting real close, and Sean has his hands clasped together, whether that means anything or not who knows.
Funny that you should mention the preview for the finale scenes because I noticed that Jaclyn was holding Ryan's hand doing that preview.  It was so quick that I had to rewind a lot of times to catch it.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:22 pm

^^^Btw, can we get SCs of that Preview to look at in detail????
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:24 pm

I actually was embarrassed for Davina last night with his comment about sex while they were getting a massage.
Not Cool!!!!! I was not impressed with the degree of kissing on the dance floor at the reception, either but then that is just me, I guess.. Embarassed scratch

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13