SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:06 pm

IMO, you're giving him too much credit. If you listened here and there and read between the lines, it was alluded to the fact that he's "around" his niece and mom, and NEVER that he's taking care of them. I'm guessing that he is mooching off his mother, who probably cooks for him and he loves that arrangement. He may like being around his niece and his mom, because he is benefitting and  it IS convenient.....It would be ideal IF he would do things for the mom and niece , but that was NEVER said. He strikes me as being quietly slick. Those are the hardest to catch!

I dated a guy who made himself look good by saying that he was coming home (he worked in a neighboring state) for the weekends to help his mom, to mow the lawn etc. It made sense to me. I believed him...BUT what I saw was something completely deferent: He came home so his mother cooked him homecooked meals,  did his laundry and ironed his clothes. He was a moocher/user. It was sickening when I watched her in action....

One day I heard his mother talking to his nephew that she baked the nephew some cookies thanking him for doing the LAWN every week!!!!! I was appalled and realized that he lied to score points with me. I dumped the moocher/user. His poor mother....

I realize that we all have our experiences and judge accordingly, but NEVER had I read or heard that Ryan was TAKING CARE of his family physically or financially.

You could very well be right.  That's part of the issue is that none of us really truly know what the situation really is.  We don't know if he was a people pleaser or if he was just manipulative.  It's mostly speculation.  Based on the fact that they only taped Sean and Davina 10 of the 42 days, and never even mentioned or showed throughout the entire 6 weeks that Ryan R. was not staying at the apartment with Jaclyn, it's really hard to say what is true and what isn't at this point.

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by CynicalSofty Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:10 pm

A couple of things that struck me as off (just from the limited view these editors bothered to give us) were:
1. Ryan saying he was like a father figure to his niece. Then we saw her actually be sort of shy around him, and (it seemed to me) much more attached to his older brother. Now she might have just been shy around the cameras - which would be TOTALLY understandable - but as I watched more I got the feeling that she saw him as a cousin/buddy type, not at ALL like a "father figure".
2. When he showed Jac his bedroom he REALLY seemed to think that it would be 100% fine for them to live there together. Like it literally never occurred to him that a woman WOULDN'T want to move into his mommy's basement with him!

~ "wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment" ~ Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 1377737533
CynicalSofty
CynicalSofty

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Jaclyn agreed with someone a Twitter that is mom was taking care of him.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JaclynMethuen/status/611176056179986433

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:03 pm

A friend of mine was on an HGTV reality show (she won!) and the social media presence was required as part of her contact. She was required to post at certain times and with certain hashtags for branding purposes. Once the show aired/concluded she was required to shut those profiles down (since she didn't proceed contractually) because she was no longer tied to the brand. I'm guessing this is the same way with MAFS - that way if Ryan (or anyone else) does go on a sm slam-spree they can't be held liable. Not everyone is in to Twitter so if he didn't have an account before the show I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't active on there after.

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:30 pm

CynicalSofty wrote:A couple of things that struck me as off (just from the limited view these editors bothered to give us) were:
1. Ryan saying he was like a father figure to his niece. Then we saw her actually be sort of shy around him, and (it seemed to me) much more attached to his older brother. Now she might have just been shy around the cameras - which would be TOTALLY understandable - but as I watched more I got the feeling that she saw him as a cousin/buddy type, not at ALL like a "father figure".
2. When he showed Jac his bedroom he REALLY seemed to think that it would be 100% fine for them to live there together. Like it literally never occurred to him that a woman WOULDN'T want to move into his mommy's basement with him!

I picked up on little subtleties with Ryan. The wording was carefully done.
I thought that basement apartment was way too convenient at his age.
The mom and the niece were VERY happy about Jac joining the family, which means that any way of getting Ryan out of there was ok with them. If they were afraid of losing him they would have been leery of Jac coming on board and disrupting their "happy" home.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful because there are hard working realtors out there and they CAN make good money-those people were born to sell RE...However, there are many people who do real estate because they cannot do anything else. Most RE offices have 5-6 high producers. The other 100's make a pittance.  It's a safe way to hide from getting a real job. You have the freedom and nobody knows how much you're making. IF you are not a high producer, you cannot leave a safe nest and pay your bills. BTW- I know many, many people in RE and can tell you that an average producer pay is approx. 30k GROSS. You take taxes out of that, and all sorts of RE fees and your left with 10k....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Ariela wrote:
I'm not trying to be disrespectful because there are hard working realtors out there and they CAN make good money-those people were born to sell RE...However, there are many people who do real estate because they cannot do anything else. Most RE offices have 5-6 high producers. The other 100's make a pittance.  It's a safe way to hide from getting a real job. You have the freedom and nobody knows how much you're making. IF you are not a high producer, you cannot leave a safe nest and pay your bills. BTW- I know many, many people in RE and can tell you that an average producer pay is approx. 30k GROSS. You take taxes out of that, and all sorts of RE fees and your left with 10k....
That is very true, my father was in RE and he would have very good years, normal years and some not so great years. So with Ryan, we don't really know Ryan's situation, but it seems to me if he was making good money he could have enough to get his own place, near home if you want, but still his own place.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty RE: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ahaden Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 pm

I am new here so I hope I am doing this correctly. I just saw the reunion show. So as of today, are Jaclyn & Ryan together or not? I was under the impression that all were divorcing. I was shocked to see they were going to give it another 'try'.

Thanks
AnnaMarie

ahaden

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Jaclyn has confirmed on twitter and facebook that they're no longer together.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Herefornow wrote:Jaclyn agreed with someone a Twitter that is mom was taking care of him.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JaclynMethuen/status/611176056179986433

Her response cracked me up. I guess there was no dinner after the reunion and no more relationship.

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Ariela wrote:
CynicalSofty wrote:A couple of things that struck me as off (just from the limited view these editors bothered to give us) were:

The mom and the niece were VERY happy about Jac joining the family, which means that any way of getting Ryan out of there was ok with them. If they were afraid of losing him they would have been leery of Jac coming on board and disrupting their "happy" home.

That really depends upon where you live. There are some very pricey areas near where Ryan works so that may/may not apply in this case. On Long Island fees are often negotiated down to 4% from 6% but not always. If a home sells for $500k that is $20k at 4%. Of course that gets split depending upon listing agent, selling agent and office. I can honestly say that on L.I. any full time broker worth his salt is pulling in more than $30k especially with the current market there. That said we have no ides how good or bad an agent he is.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:09 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Ariela wrote:

That really depends upon where you live.  There are some very pricey areas near where Ryan works so that may/may not apply in this case.  On Long Island fees are often negotiated down to 4% from 6% but not always.  If a home sells for $500k that is $20k at 4%.  Of course that gets split depending upon listing agent, selling agent and office.  I can honestly say that on L.I. any full time broker worth his salt is pulling in more than $30k especially with the current market there.  That said we have no ides how good or bad an agent he is.

Sure. Providing he IS worth his salt. I peeked at his listings and they are not expensive. Most of the time the commission is split 4 ways.
I'm going to presume and say that his reason for going on MAF was to further HIS CAREER....because it's not like he wanted to get married. I wouldn't be surprised if NOW everybody will know who Ryan the LI realtor is.

NOT feeding the cat is really bothersome, imo. People who are unkind to animals like that will treat people the same way. How irresponsible is he? To me, it's cold hearted and irresponsible to have a poor pet starve....not traits that I would be looking for in ANYONE.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:16 pm

As much as I think Ryan R screwed up with Jaclyn, the cat thing is really bothering me. She said herself that she had arranged for someone to come and care for the cat while she was gone. She knew that he was not going to stay at the apartment while she was traveling and would be at his mom's (which is what she arranged care for the cat in the first place) People are acting like he was in the apartment every day and just said "too bad cat". That's not the case, by Jaclyn's own words.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt