SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 am

The ladies seem like close friends so why would one of them lie on their friend's husband?And who is lying ? Davina? How do they know who NYC LAX is? Posting on this site is anonymous right?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by radicalred Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Shyster wrote:They are not still together.  See it next week.
I don't think they're together either. I follow Jac on Facebook and yesterday she posted a picture of herself holding her young nephew. The baby has his hand inside Jac's blouse, and she put the hashtag "#finallygettingsomeaction" in the caption. It's a recent picture too -- summer weather and the baby is the appropriate size/age to account for his growth since the filming of the season finale.

radicalred

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 pm

^^ I agree. No secret that these couples are through. I just want to see how it plays out and I am anxious to see what, if anything, Jac and Jess post about their "husbands." MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698

The truth always comes out. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by radicalred Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wowza! Guess they're done too, boo! What a wash.
She posted a Facebook picture of herself, her nephew and her sister on June 6th. Her left hand is clearly bare in the picture; no wedding ring.

radicalred

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:53 pm

OK, did any of you see the rant Ryan R. posted on his FB this morning?  It seemed very unlike him. I did a screen shot of the thing with my phone and when I went back to his page it was deleted.  My mouth is still open from this.

Is there a way I can post the screenshot on here?

Here is one of the posts "By the way my ex lives back in Canada. So take your rumor and shove it up your a$$." (except he didn't mince his words)
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Is his account open or private?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Yes I saw it. I don't get why he's so enfuriated if there's no truth to the rumors?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 pm

watchTV3 wrote:The ladies seem like close friends so why would one of them lie on their friend's husband?And who is lying ? Davina? How do they know who NYC LAX is? Posting on this site is anonymous right?

Re the bold. Yes, and we don't ask for confirmation of who anyone is. Same goes for if anyone asked who is watchTV3 and how do we know they are for real. Either believe the information, don't believe it, sleuth it out. Smiley

mom22boys wrote:OK, did any of you see the rant Ryan R. posted on his FB this morning?  It seemed very unlike him. I did a screen shot of the thing with my phone and when I went back to his page it was deleted.  My mouth is still open from this.

Is there a way I can post the screenshot on here?

Here is one of the posts "By the way my ex lives back in Canada. So take your rumor and shove it up your a$$." (except he didn't mince his words)

Refer to the rules please. NEVER post any information from anyone's social media account if it's set to private. Maybe RyanR's account isn't private, but I just thought since there are many new users, it's a good reminder. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:07 pm

^Maybe because he's a nice guy and despite that he most likely isn't with Jaclyn he'd hate for people to think that he would hurt her that way and cheat on her. I don't blame him for disputing that rumor because he's not only defending himself, he's also sticking up for Jaclyn in a way.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 87b72b10 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 86669110 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:08 pm

I am trying to post the screenshot but guess I am not tech savvy enough. Here is the other part- verbatim that was posted on his page.

I'm sure this statement is going to get plenty of negative, and positive responses. Remember believe only what you see none of what you read. My life was beautiful prior to this, my life is beautiful after this. Their is always going to be someone who wants to throw darts at your name. Granted not knowing who it is, but having an idea is just sad. At the end of the day I know why I proceeded why I wanted to be a married man. For those that want to believe what they read then so be it, I can't change that, for those that criticize me being a momma boy, yeah my family means more than anything in the world, marrying a stranger is beyond hard, to put the people you know who are forever in front of a stranger has been the hardest thing in my life. I know who I am and I know what the truth is, and quite honestly this makes me sick. At the end of the day  I am Ryan Ranellone, someone who loves himself, but loves my people who are forever more than I love myself.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Please provide the link to where the information is coming from!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is his account open or private?
Is was on his Public MAFS facebook profile.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt