SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Max64 wrote:
2observe wrote:Can anyone tell what Jaclyn is cooking?

LOL, I don't know, but I was wondering the same thing!  The one thing kind of looks like an empanada but I'm not sure...

In that clip she makes the comment like "you're going to be so happy you married me".... so what ever it is, it must be something she's proud of cooking for him.  

Ha! Well my first thought was a Hot Pocket and BBQ chips. cantstopl

An empanada sounds much more worthy of wifely pride. Let's go with that. :yes:

spitcoffee cantstopl

Hot pocket and BBQ chips sounds like Jaclyn.. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:40 pm

From Ryan's twitter

Richard Anderson ‏@breakfreenz  11h11 hours ago
@shar4302 @LIRealEstate01 @JaclynMethuen happy easter kids & Mama, roll on tuesday - looking good in dance mode - fantastic photo #ProudOfYa

ryan ranelloneVerified account
‏@LIRealEstate01
@breakfreenz Rich you're always a gentleman, thank you always for supporting me and jac. Sorry it takes me sometime to get back.

Richard Anderson ‏@breakfreenz 2h2 hours ago
@LIRealEstate01 no worries at all dude, i know you have work, a life to live, a lady to woo Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Terrific Tweets from Ryan and jac.

Ordering for two theory...we may all be way off..

if you look at the timing of the dinner with this infamous "I'll order for both - two filets" scene think back to the timing and what was probably going on: Jaq had been with Ryan for at least 2.5 solid days, longer then when most people date couple hrs at a time, she had just got married, she was communicating big time and intimately with Ryan at this point, she was satisfied that she had her man. She hadn't been close to a guy for a long time...so she was making plans with Ryan to ahhh .... relive the wedding night in a more traditional manner.

Also ordering the same meal is seen as a romantic gesture by most, so they must have briefly discussed it and quickly agreed a few minutes earlier....and then got back to business cheerleader

You have to give Ryan credit, he got into her emotional side, and now she is falling for the nice guy.

So in walks the waitress at this juncture and well let's just say that Jaq wanted time alone to finish planning the details. So here's the order leave...in this light I can' say I blame her.

The scene in their room with the lit candles forming a date...

I wonder if that date was their wedding date or maybe it was that date... If you think about it it was a beautiful and thoughtful display of affection for Ryan. For both of them it will be a night that won't be forgotten. Talking tough, but romantic as all get out.

Been thinking about this all day, also why in the real world do nice guys always seem to shy away from girls like this?

Sounds like these two are becoming happy again?
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Actually the picture with the lit candles is coming up yet on their honeymoon, or sometime yet in the season. but according to the previews they make it seem as if it's yet to come on their honeymoon....here are the SC's

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Mafs%2015" />

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Mafs3" />

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Mafs18" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:56 pm

I think the ordering for Ryan was made a bigger deal by the editors than what it really was. Jaclyn had already said that they had both already decided what they were having, so she just ordered. I feel bad she's been raked over the coals for this, poor girl, but it will all turn around. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:01 pm

I honestly believe that about this time frame they wereromantically communicating and were setting up for a night to remember.

Thanks for the photos....looks like 12/13/14 which would have been a Saturday night.

As far as being raked over the coals, both she and Ryan couldn't have been to pleased with the MAFS editing and started a barrage of tweets...and were then asked to tone it down by MAFS staff.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:07 pm

I have a feeling the 12/13/14 candlelight scene will take place during New Years Eve. Also, that is probably the apartment they will be living in.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:35 pm

^^Yes, more than likely it is... Doesn't exactly look like Puerto Rico hotel room furnishings now does it? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:42 pm

She looks so happy in that sc!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:00 pm

She does look happy! I really wanna know where they're going to live.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:45 pm

My gut feeling says the candles are set up by Ryan to make up for dropping Jaclyn on the flower petal date on the bed and ruining it. It is their wedding date I think.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Max64 wrote:Actually the picture with the lit candles is coming up yet on their honeymoon, or sometime yet in the season. but according to the previews they make it seem as if it's yet to come on their honeymoon....here are the SC's

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Mafs%2015" />

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Mafs3" />

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 <a href=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Mafs18" />

thanks for the SC max..
this couple is adorable. A perfect yin-yang combo. Kinda reminds me of Jash Smiley

im leaning to the SCs taken from the coming 'moving in' together episode. They may go out on a date after a hectic moving day to celebrate. Note the jumping on the couch too giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt