SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 55 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Chris did a terrific job and both he and Witney should be proud of how far they came. He was by far the most improved and he certainly gave it his all. Can't wait to hear what he has to say tomorrow when he is better able to talk without the emotions...maybe.

Noah should be next to go IMO but will he? The best dancers will have a fight to the finish. I hope it's Rumer in the end, Riker is my second choice. They have all worked very hard and should be proud.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by IrishGal Tue May 05, 2015 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He was so emotional. I think it's a big relief for him. It had to be so much pressure coming off TB and not making a fool of himself on DWTS with no dancing experience.

He did well, and left on a high note as far as his accomplishments.
Please tell me he did not cry. If he cried I can't watch it tonight, because I will start crying also (empathy) and DH already thinks I'm half crazy because of my love of the Bach show.  :tissuebox
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 11:58 pm

IrishGal wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He was so emotional. I think it's a big relief for him. It had to be so much pressure coming off TB and not making a fool of himself on DWTS with no dancing experience.

He did well, and left on a high note as far as his accomplishments.
Please tell me he did not cry. If he cried I can't watch it tonight, because I will start crying also (empathy) and DH already thinks I'm half crazy because of my love of the Bach show.  :tissuebox

You'd better watch another night... Upset
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 am

Thanks, Rolly.  Sigh....

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 am

Chris/Witney and Robert/Kym made a brief appearance on GMA this morning.  Witney/Chris will be on Kelly & Michael next.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 10:17 am

Thank you for posting the interview, Minidiva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed May 06, 2015 11:33 am

Rolly wrote:Chris did a terrific job and both he and Witney should be proud of how far they came. He was by far the most improved and he certainly gave it his all. Can't wait to hear what he has to say tomorrow when he is better able to talk without the emotions...maybe.

I think Chris did a pretty remarkable job for someone with little to no experience performing or dancing. I also think Witney grew a lot in her ability to take someone who struggled from the very beginning with dancing and turn them into a pretty respectable dancer. Well done to both.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 06, 2015 11:47 am

I agree, he should be proud for making 5th place. Sean came in 6th.

I want Riker to win but I feel like it won't happen. So Rumer FTW.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed May 06, 2015 11:59 am

Rumor for the win  cheerleader cheerleader Riker runner up
Chris was so emotional. Now it's real lifetime!He tried so
hard, I thought he did a good. :yes:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Witney (DWTS) and Chris did their contemporary dance on Kelly and Michael.  They both were upbeat, Witney going on tour, Chris going back to Iowa but answering their interview questions said he wouldn't mind continuing dance lessons.    Kelly and Michael had a better session with them than GMA who seem to cut the interview time with both teams.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Chris did a terrific job and both he and Witney should be proud of how far they came. He was by far the most improved and he certainly gave it his all. Can't wait to hear what he has to say tomorrow when he is better able to talk without the emotions...maybe.

I think Chris did a pretty remarkable job for someone with little to no experience performing or dancing. I also think Witney grew a lot in her ability to take someone who struggled from the very beginning with dancing and turn them into a pretty respectable dancer. Well done to both.
I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Kelly and Michael:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 70 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers