SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 42 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

kdawng wrote:i've also read DWTS boards that don't like chris at all and wanted him gone a few weeks ago.

His "fanbase" on that show is strictly Bachelor lovers.  

That's my observation as well. I haven't seen anyone post anything positive about Chris for weeks now, well not since the first week. All I see are comments about wishing he was gone already. It's definitely Bachelor Nation and Witney's fans who are keeping them in the competition and obviously they have the right. But he doesn't seem to have made any new fans during DWTS like most of the others in the competition and there's a reason for that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:39 pm

kdawng wrote:i've also read DWTS boards that don't like chris at all and wanted him gone a few weeks ago.

I am hearing similar sentiments from AfterBuzz. They are still gushing over Miss Patti, Noah and Robert  so I am guessing that they also think Chris' time is next.

I don't think Chris has overstayed his welcome just yet but it's getting pretty darn near close.

With Robert having that whole sweet showmance/romance going with Kym and Noah being so moving to watch perform, I think it should be either him or Miss Patti next.

MINDLESS ... I agree about no new fans. He is clearly working hard but he doesn't seem to be having a whole lot of fun. He looks in pain when criticized by the judges, and they've been so harsh. I for one don't necessarily enjoy hearing him getting so beaten up.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:47 pm

There must be a lot of them if he is still there....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:02 pm

I am sure Witney's fans are voting for them too so that can't be just the bachelor fans voting.  But that said, if people seem to resent him on the show or want to see him go, I wish he could go next.  No fun in dancing for an unappreciative audience.  Let him go home.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am sure Witney's fans are voting for them too so that can't be just the bachelor fans voting.  But that said, if people seem to resent him on the show or want to see him go, I wish he could go next.  No fun in dancing for an unappreciative audience.  Let him go home.
I agree. I have been giving him all of my votes but he seems worn out.  I do hope he goes next so that he and Whitney can move on to the next stage of their relationship with less limelight, as they both seem to be private people, and w\o DWTS, they can have more privacy.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am sure Witney's fans are voting for them too so that can't be just the bachelor fans voting.  But that said, if people seem to resent him on the show or want to see him go, I wish he could go next.  No fun in dancing for an unappreciative audience.  Let him go home.

See that's what I think. But then I hear Whitney giving Chris her full support which is sweet and if it's still true that he's now earning $20K per week extra, that's some nice coin so guess he should just ride it out as long as he can.

As a fan, I just personally don't like to hear any of my favorite contestants get beaten up. It happens for me every year. I can remember feeling the same for Sean Lowe and the judges actually seemed harsher with him. I just fast forward through judges comments but it's hard to escape across the board 6-7's when everyone else is scoring 8-10's.

Guess I need to put on my big girl panties if I am going to watch this show. TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 3806527698 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 1710264613
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Ok so no elimination Monday wasn't true!

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 CCsyEiyVAAAyjAi

Monday, April 20: Spring Break Week 6 (8 to 10:01 p.m.)
Monday, April 27: Eras Night Week 7 (8 to 10:01 p.m.)
Tuesday, April 28: Results Show (8 to 9 p.m.)
Monday, May 4: America's Choice Week 8 (8 to 10:01 p.m.)
Tuesday, May 5: Results Show (8 to 9 p.m.)
Monday, May 11: Semifinals Week 9 (8 to 10:01 p.m.)
Tuesday, May 12: Results Show (8 to 9 p.m.)
Monday, May 18: Finals Week 10 (8 to 9:01 p.m.) *note one-hour time
Tuesday, May 19: Finale Results (9 to 11 p.m.) *note later time
https://www.rebelmouse.com/dwtsgossip/heres-dwtss-schedule-for-the-rest-of-the-season-1094315839.html?xrs=RebelMouse_tw

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Yeah, I chat with a few people who are not on this site about DWTS and they most definitely want Chris gone, a lot of the time it's not about who can dance the best but the attitude/vibe that the person gives off and Chris is not exactly giving off the warm/fuzzy/fun and glad to be here vibes that Patti, Robert and Noah are giving off, even though those four are among the bottom tier as for as dancing...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Result shows are back???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Sprite wrote:Result shows are back???

Yes according to the articles I've been seeing on Twitter from DWTS related folks. Tom also mentioned it during Monday's show a few times.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:25 am

Linds911 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Result shows are back???

Yes according to the articles I've been seeing on Twitter from DWTS related folks. Tom also mentioned it during Monday's show a few times.

Why now? Why not just do them from the start of the show? I hate watching people being told they are in jeopardy and then being asked to dance. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:04 am

I don't think money wise it makes sense for them to do result shows all season, but for the 20th season they're going to have special stuff this second half of the season during the result shows. Apparently the anniversary show will be aired on the 21st?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers