SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Newto Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:28 pm

leselihau wrote:In my opinion if they do not like the fact that better dancers get higher votes then they should do something like what Idol did and come out with the "save"...where you can save one "dancer" for the season.  And I completely agree that the "judging" and such on all reality shows SYTYCD, AI, The Voice, etc etc...is all a bunch of crap.  It's all staged and it's all basically up to what TPTB want to happen.

Good post!! I thoroughly agree!! :cutesmile!: Tony Dovolani said last night "The judges don't like me" and he hit the nail right on the head. It's all rigged and probably has been since day one. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 pm

Chris Soules ‏[ltr]@C_Soules[/ltr]  2h2 hours ago
Up with the sun for @BigMorningBuzz with @NickLachey, now on to @GDLA. Turn it on at 8:45am to watch live!

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 CCEzpO5UgAEznn8
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 pm

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 CCErnbjUEAAVC_T
VH1 Buzz [ltr]@BigMorningBuzz[/ltr] · 2h2 hours ago
[ltr].@WitneyCarson is soooo gorgeous + talented! #DWTS #VH1Buzz [/ltr]
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Big Morning Buzz Live - VH1

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 pm

^^Good interview, I like Nick in this role.  Chris seemed relaxed with him too.  Must say, Chris is looking good this morning.  If Len didn't like Chris before, he won't like him any better now but I agree, if the judges are going to criticize the dance, at least be constructive.  I saw Witney in a different interview say that she thought they deserved higher scores than what they got.   Chris won't top the leaderboard, but Chris deserves credit for working hard to learn the dance for non-dancer.  Isn't that what this show is supposed to be about? Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Where's the interview from VH1 with Witney??

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 pm

eversotrue wrote:Where's the interview from VH1 with Witney??

These are the only two clips I can find of the interview. From VH1 Big Morning Buzz.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:34 pm

https://www.rebelmouse.com/dwtsgossip/next-week-on-dwts-1081919316.html?xrs=RebelMouse_tw

Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess: "A Whole New World" from Aladdin

Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson: "Step In Time" from Mary Poppins

Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev: "When You Wish Upon A Star" from Pinocchio

Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough: "Love Is An Open Door" from Frozen

Riker Lynch and Allison Holker: "He's A Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean

Willow Shields and Mark Ballas: "Alice's Theme" from Alice In Wonderland

Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani: "He's A Tramp" from Lady and the Tramp

Chris Soules and Witney Carson: "Zero to Hero" from Hercules

Rumer Willis partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy: "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:https://www.rebelmouse.com/dwtsgossip/next-week-on-dwts-1081919316.html?xrs=RebelMouse_tw

Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess: "A Whole New World" from Aladdin

Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson: "Step In Time" from Mary Poppins

Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev: "When You Wish Upon A Star" from Pinocchio

Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough: "Love Is An Open Door" from Frozen

Riker Lynch and Allison Holker: "He's A Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean

Willow Shields and Mark Ballas: "Alice's Theme" from Alice In Wonderland

Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani: "He's A Tramp" from Lady and the Tramp

Chris Soules and Witney Carson: "Zero to Hero" from Hercules

Rumer Willis partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy: "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid

Some fun match ups there; should be a great show.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Thanks dw! Looking forward to that epi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Hercules, Hercules, Hercules! :claphands

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 32 10948280_930964663590781_463856073_n

Fash.Wine.TheBachelor Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:04 pm

I love Disney!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers