SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:After watching tonight, do you think that Dani is gone at F4?

F4, no.

I am going back and forth and the edits confuse me but on top of it this NZ franchise is about GF/BF and I have a hard time to set up my mind.

I failed to see how incredible matilda home date was. It was definitely a nice one and it is obvious he cares about her a lot. But after watching the goodbyes kisses I was expecting more. She was the one who initiated the kiss. On twitter it was all about her dad and the high voice of her friend georgie.

it is so funny how we see things with our fans eyes. I saw arthur upset to leave Dani. But yes. There is a possibility that he knew it was the last time he would be with her and he was maybe upset about this. I do not exclude this possibility. But I had the same feeling as I got when they were at the jumping place. I felt as if she was the one to comfort him. And we all saw how many times he initiated the kiss with her after the jumping group date.

I see a different arthur with dani. I see a carefree guy. It is funny how it is okay to stay friend with no kiss with matilda up to ep12, then it is not okay for arthur to be a bit distant in public (leaving in the street considering kiwis are not demonstrative people). My question is why the production spent so much money on dani with the clothes? To compensate matilda's bracelet? So both girls are F1 F2?

ETA: see you when I am looking at ya ... this obviously a recurrent joke between them. It is this kind of intimacy that I do not see with the others.

Hometown dates. They cannot control the families members. And again the producers will take the segments they see fit their script. The more tension, the better or the better "awe moments" the better. At the end of the day we all know with Ashley/JP and some others that this is not why they will not pick the girl.

I have no idea who is F1. I think poppy is F4 based on the "she was hurt before". And what about alysha?

phew only one week to know!  giggling

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 pm

I would go F4 as Poppy, the one that is the most fragile and he will want to let down the earlier (she almost left if you remember)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:37 pm

based on the ITM, I think dani and matilda are the finale 2.
they are both extremely tanned.

Matilda has the same makeup/hair as at the RC, so no doubt she is staying
Dani has the same outfit as ep12 RC and speak about the homedate so this was shot afterwards IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Thanks for all the live posting! Much appreciated! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:13 pm

sophienette wrote:I would go F4 as Poppy, the one that is the most fragile and he will want to let down the earlier (she almost left if you remember)

I beg to differ. I think Alysha is the one portrayed fragile and insecure.

Poppy is portrayed as no class act : farting, bitching, cat fighting, sarcastic, loosing her top.
Poppy wanted to leave but we do not know if this was a play to force arthur to reinsure her or if this was real
Since she speaks differently with him, I think it was a play.
at ep12 she said that crystal and herself knew they were going to be bottom 2
I never saw a natural poppy with arthur but a flirty poppy trying to convince him that she is at the same stage of life with work, kids and having fun up to another 4 years. She said the right words but saying them at ep12 after two 1:1? This is the kind of questions they should have talk about earlier, not before the hometown if they were so in tune. So this means for me that edits showed us another kind of relationship with poppy. She was always in the friend zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:40 pm

HEA wrote:based on the ITM, I think dani and matilda are the finale 2.
they are both extremely tanned.

Matilda has the same makeup/hair as at the RC, so no doubt she is staying
Dani has the same outfit as ep12 RC and speak about the homedate so this was shot afterwards IMO

Yes I agree. I would put them as F1 and F2 even before I see the HTDs of Alysha and Poppy. Which is good because they are my favourites!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:56 pm

The woman who he want to talk outside looks like it is alysha

the direction of his eyes goes her way, don,t you think?

It would make sense if she leaves right before the RC. He hates those RC, he looks always upset. It would be a good alternative for him to save the face of alysha that I have no doubt he likes very much

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 2isy58g Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 6gh79t

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Remember how a lot here said that the jumping 1:1 was pretty cold, not romantic?

well, thanks to the intro and edits. it was sure not a peck on his lips cantstopl

i do not recall closing my eyes for a quick peck

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 35ba5fl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

I for one am glad that the Spoiler King can't ruin the ending. :yes: I am trying to catch up with all the episodes and I must say that I still like Matilda for Art. Dani seems nice too. I really like Art though. He seems like such a gentleman. That's rare on The Bachelor! Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698 Can't wait to see how this unfolds. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Mommyof1 its good to see you in here again.

I like Art and Matilda but I wouldn't be surprised if he picks Alysha. I think he's intrigued by her. I don't really like her that much.

If he doesn't pick Matilda I surely hope its Dani.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:03 pm

This is an interesting Twitter exchange. I would love to hear what was discussed!

Matilda Rice ‏@MatildaRice 2h2 hours ago
The nasty things you are saying about our families & friends on air this morning is pretty disgusting @DomHarvey @JJHarveyNZ @MikePuruNZ

Dominic Harvey ‏@DomHarvey 2h2 hours ago
@MatildaRice @JJHarveyNZ @MikePuruNZ Sorry! It's my fault. Sometimes I get carried away. Didn't mean to hurt anyone x

Matilda Rice
‏@MatildaRice
@DomHarvey @JJHarveyNZ @MikePuruNZ thanks for the apology. Just remember these are real people you're talking about.

Mike Puru ‏@MikePuruNZ 2h2 hours ago
@MatildaRice @DomHarvey @JJHarveyNZ I apologise too if it was a bit mean .. I said I loved Ken and Georgie .. Just reacted off Twitter x
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:05 pm

HEA I get what u are saying that it could be Alysha. Based on AAL's sleuthing, I think Poppy made it to Fiji where we think the FS & finale took place.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless