SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 am

Kapiti wrote:Wow, that goodbye kiss....

Loved it! Definitely not in the friend zone.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by sunshinesunny Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 am

Yup! The kisses sealed it for me tonight. Dani leaned in 3 times at the end for a big kiss and he was quite closed off, really basic little peck. Even before I saw Matilda's kiss at the end I thought Art's kiss with Dani showed he has moved away from her, it was very distant, very token.

sunshinesunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:38 am

I was very impressed by Art. I thought he handed himself so well. That would not have been easy

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:44 am

sunshinesunny wrote:Yup!  The kisses sealed it for me tonight.  Dani leaned in 3 times at the end for a big kiss and he was quite closed off, really basic little peck.  Even before I saw Matilda's kiss at the end I thought Art's kiss with Dani showed he has moved away from her, it was very distant, very token.

:Welcome

I agree. My favourite part was when he gave Matilda an extra squeeze like he didn't want to let her go.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:46 am

Tomorrow looks a little dicey. I don't think he is going to get a "ken" welcome from Poppy's mum.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:54 am

sunshinesunny wrote:Yup!  The kisses sealed it for me tonight.  Dani leaned in 3 times at the end for a big kiss and he was quite closed off, really basic little peck.  Even before I saw Matilda's kiss at the end I thought Art's kiss with Dani showed he has moved away from her, it was very distant, very token.

Welcomeparty! That kiss and hug at the end all but confirms my belief that Matilda is F1. It was much more passionate than his goodbye kiss with Dani by far, and he seriously looked like he didn't want to let Matilda go. He also said "see you soon hopefully" to Matilda's best friend as they were all saying goodbye, which I doubt he would say if she wasn't a serious chance.
I just love them together! seeing hearts giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:08 am

a bit scared it is too obvious
I remember quite incredible hometown and goodbyes kisses and they were not F1
but i am sure at this point arthur really likes them all for different reasons
cannot wait for next week already

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:23 am

HEA wrote:a bit scared it is too obvious
I remember quite incredible hometown and goodbyes kisses and they were not F1
but i am sure at this point arthur really likes them all for different reasons
cannot wait for next week already
After watching tonight, do you think that Dani is gone at F4?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:35 am

GAAAAAA.... still waiting to find a link to watch sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:41 am

And robinvi comes through! Thank you!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 am

All I have to say to Dani's stepmom is why does anyone have to give up their job to raise a family or be a good parent? I don't know NZ culturally but I thought the world had moved past that one person must stay at home to have a stable family structure. This is not a dig at anyone who choose this, I just don't understand why that is a question that needs to be asked.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless