SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:05 am

It won't surprise me if Alysha stays.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It won't surprise me if Alysha stays.

Me either, Art is intrigued by her
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 am

Alysha has always been more touchy feeling than all the girls and Art copies a lot of how they are.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:07 am

Her family is lovely.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:08 am

Did he just say I'm falling for Alysha?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:08 am

So here is what we have:

Dani: he told her dad what about his feelings for her?
Matilda: he told her dad that he really, really likes her and "shall we shake on it" to her dad when he said let's consider it done
Poppy: no mention to Poppy of his feelings
Alysha: to her dad he says he is fond of her and she is a special person

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:09 am

I love her parents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:10 am

So far I'm thinking Poppy F4, Dani F3, Alysha F2, Matilda F1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:11 am

This is my ranking for the HTDs

Matilda
Alysha
Dani
Poppy
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:12 am

Saying you are fond of someone sounds a bit like a cop out but I definitely see more of a connection between Art and Alysha than I do with Art and Poppy at the moment.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:13 am

ElonM wrote:This is my ranking for the HTDs

Matilda
Alysha
Dani
Poppy

I agree
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:14 am

Katiebelle wrote:Saying you are fond of someone sounds a bit like a cop out but I definitely see more of a connection between Art and Alysha than I do with Art and Poppy at the moment.

IA, saying you're "fond" of someone isn't very romantic in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless