SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

It is usually 3 girls for FDs and then 2 girls for MTP/LCD/FRC. They could have FD and the rest in Fiji possibly since that is what they did with Bach Aussie S2 in South Africa.

However, based on the little we know that The Herald stated that "At least one contestant has a date in Fiji". It would make sense that this is FDs and possibly MTP, LCD and FRC somewhere else if not also in Fiji.
Great points AAL. My only thought is for Art's mum and if she had a honeymoon after her wedding. If they did MTP in Fiji perhaps she continued on with her honeymoon there? Otherwise the Lake House would be the bet with Arts sister present too. Then Mum would go honeymoon after filming that.
I'm leaning towards the Lake House since they've mentioned it already. Plus didn't they show it in the first episode?
Really good thought about Art's mother! We do know that she had her wedding at the lake house in Rotorua around March 1st. I have to go back to the timeline and update it to see where we are at now on that timeline. I am thinking that there are dates before this day because Poppy's mother travelled from AUS to NZ around Feb 24-Feb 26 and was at Poppy's house. Her IG username is @sjstubbs or something like that (think it is posted in sleuthing or Poppy thread). This may mean that Poppy gets one of the final dates before FDs occur or she may have gotten an earlier one. Filming could have taken a break not only for the wedding but to get the F4 families together.

I think you are likely correct that if they do MTP in Fiji after Fantasy dates there she could have her honeymoon as well. I think that is an excellent thought! It is also possible like you said that MTP was at the lake house. If so it would likely be the week after her wedding. Given that this isn't her first marriage and she is older, who knows if "honeymoon" is that big of a deal to Art's mother? I would think that she would delay her honeymoon even by a month or two just to be there for Art since they are so close.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:17 pm

bummer.
just watched the 2:1 now and yeah, arthur is way more into alysha than dani
he initiated all the moves: hand, taking her closer to him, kiss on head.
he obviously did not force himself. it was a very at ease moment between 2 people who are now coping with the productions and just wait the end of it. it felt very natural.

the more I see dani, the less I see her even F2 now but it is a good thing, she will recover way quicker I hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:39 pm

the "AWWWWWWWE" and "OMG" at every corner do play on my nerves. She is following AU franchise and people and she looks like she just took the express bus to Mars (re: arthur made a picnic basket... well no matilda, he did not... and no he did not wake up early that day to cook you a cake either). She looks cute and all but it looks very much acting to me.

But I have to agree that arthur looks really smitten with her and besides alysha and matilda they are both the only one he said he thought about them a lot. I wished she would stop the awe and OMG and keep it a bit less staged and natural.

Matilda: I am hoping this time we would get some intimacy Because last time it was bumpy jumpy. It was not exactly romantic (...)

How funny that she said that her first date was not romantic at all when all her fans said otherwise. That is pretty hilarious. And this confirms that everything is so full of edits that the producers could make us believe he fell in love with a frog. cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:41 pm

So was in the supermarket and the new TV guide magazine was being put on the shelves so I grabbed one.

tuesday May 5
"Arthur pulls out all stops in three overnight dates"

Wednesday may 6 FINAL!!!!!!!!
"Arthur introduces the final two bachelorettes to his family, before making his dcision at a sunset ceremony. "

So it looks as its all over rover in 2 weeks.

There's also an article wher Arthur tells all which I'll report on once I've read it.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Katiebelle wrote:So was in the supermarket and the new TV guide magazine was being put on the shelves so I grabbed one.

tuesday May 5
"Arthur pulls out all stops in three overnight dates"

Wednesday may 6 FINAL!!!!!!!!
"Arthur introduces the final two bachelorettes to his family, before making his dcision at a sunset ceremony. "

So it looks as its all over rover in 2 weeks.

There's also an article wher Arthur tells all which I'll report on once I've read it.

Yay!  cheerleader Thank you for this Katiebelle!! yes  bestbud!  This falls with the timeline that was speculated...  bestbud!  art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 1710264613

Weekly Episode Breakdown of Dates/Roses/Eliminations Will update this after each episode airs

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
FIR = First impression rose
SD= Single date (aka 1on1 date)
DD = Double date (aka 2on1 date)
GD= Group date
GDR= Group date rose
SQT= Special quality time
CP= Cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
CPR = Cocktail party rose (pre-RC)
RC= Rose ceremony
HTD = Hometown date
FD= Fantasy date
MTP= Meet the parents
LCD= Last chance date
FRC= Final rose ceremony
ATFR= After the final rose

Week 1 (Mar 17 & 18)
Episode 1
Intro Videos = Matilda (1st), Danielle B (2nd), Chrystal (3rd), Rosie (4th) and Kristie (5th)
1st out Limo = Matilda
M&G = total of 21 women
FIR = Matilda
CPR = Danielle (2nd rose -- eliminated herself Ep 4)
RC = Michelle, Nikki, Fiona eliminated; Rosie self-eliminated (4 girls leave; 17 girls remain)
Episode 2
SD = Poppy seaplane, kayaking, beach picnic (gets rose) *intro video pre-date* 
GD = 8 girls (Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Chrystal, Shivani, Danielle B, Danielle L, Lisa) on water boat 
SQT 1 = Danielle L and Chrystal on water biscuit; SQT 2 = Dani on jet ski
GDR = Dani
CPR = Carrisa
RC = Natasha and Cristy eliminated (2 girls leave; 15 girls remain)

Week 2 (March 24 & 25)
Episode 3
SD = Matilda* bridge walk, bungy jump, picnic (gets rose) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = 5 girls (Kristie, Alysha, Carrisa, Amanda, and Brigette) rally car driving
SQT = Kristie picnic (won the car challenge)
GDR = Kristie
RC =  Danielle L. self-eliminated (1 girl leaves; 14 girls remain)
Episode 4
SD = Amanda car drive, golf, and sunset picnic (gets rose) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = 6 girls (Poppy, Alysha, Chrystal, Natalie, Lisa, and Hayley) at Auckland Zoo   
SQT = Poppy feeding lemurs
GDR =  Poppy
CPR = Hayley 
RC = Lisa (1 girl leaves; 13 girls remain)

Week 3 (March 31 & April 1)
Episode 5
SD = Dani helicopter ride, zip lining, picnic (gets rose and first kiss) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = 8 girls (Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Hayely, Carrisa, Brigette, Shivani, Poppy) at shooting range clay pigeons
SQT =  Hayley archery (wins shooting challenge)
GDR = None given
CPR = Alysha and Natalie
RC = Hayley eliminated (1 girl leaves; 12 girls remain)
Episode 6
SD = Chrystal at museum and sushi making (gets rose and 2nd kiss) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All 12 girls participate in catwalk model challenge
SQT = Dani bridal photo shoot (wins challenge and gets rose)
GDR = Natalie and Dani
CPR = Danielle L.
RC = Shivani eliminated (1 girl leaves; 11 girls remain)

Week 4 (April 7 & 8)
Episode 7
SD = Alysha airplane and wine at vineyard (gets rose) *no intro video*
GD = 6 girls (Dani, Chrystal, Natalie, Kristie, Brigette, and Danielle L.) jump date
SQT = Dani (wins challenge; no rose given)
CPR = Kristie
RC = Brigette and Carissa (2 girls leave; 9 girls remain)
Episode 8
SD = Natalie superyacht date (gets rose) *no intro video*
GD = Matilda, Poppy, Chrystal, Amanda, Danielle (5 girls) pool party
SQT = Matilda (last SQT; received rose), Danielle, Poppy
GDR = Matilda
RC = Amanda (1 girl leaves; 8 girls remain)

-- Travel to Tauranga --

Week 5 (April 14 & 15)
Episode 9
SD = Kristie waterfall date and no rose at end of date *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All girls on horse riding date *Matilda accident*  
GDR = Matilda gets a rose pre-RC
SQT = Matilda gets time with Art pre-RC (and off-camera time due to accident)
RC = No one leaves (8 girls remain)
Episode 10 While one bachelorette wonders if she will ever get her time to shine, another falls further for Arthur. And a shock announcement turns the competition on its head.
SD = Poppy sky diving, river, bath (2nd SD and gets rose)
SD = Danielle (gets rose)
RC = Danielle gives back her rose during Ceremony, Kristie (2 girls leave; 6 girls remain = Matilda*, Dani, Alysha, Poppy*, Natalie, and Chrystal)

Week 6 (April 21 & 22)
Episode 11 On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic.
SD = Alysha to White Island and tells Art she is still married (2nd date and gets rose)
GD = Matilda, Chrystal, Natalie, and Dani (Chrystal and Natalie get SQT but no roses)
RC =  Natalie leaves (5 girls remain = Matilda*, Alysha, Dani, Poppy*, and Chrystal)
Episode 12 Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. A double date creates turmoil. One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders.
SD = Matilda on old style plane, paddle in pond, high tea, and picnic (first kiss and gets rose for 1st girl HTD)
DD = Dani and Alysha fishing (both get roses at RC)
RC = Chrystal leaves (4 girls remain: Matilda*, Alysha, Dani, and Poppy*)

* = intro videos of girls that remain

Week 7 (April 28 & 29)
Episode 13 With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families.
HTDs =  
Episode 14 With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families.
HTDs =  
RC =  

Week 8 (May 5 & 6)
Episode 15 Arthur pulls out all stops in three overnight dates
FD =  
RC =  
Episode 16 Arthur introduces the final two bachelorettes to his family, before making his decision at a sunset ceremony.
MTP/LCD/FRC =  
(Possibly ATFR included right after like BachCan)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:38 am

From their FB page:
The Bachelor New Zealand
So many of you have been asking and we can finally reveal: The Bachelor NZ final will screen on Wednesday 6th May at 7.30pm. Book it in!
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 11127043_1824956461063744_7036059302055482427_ohttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1824956461063744&set=o.1505817109658287&type=1

No idea if there will be a After The Final Rose... Will start to worry if there is not one. There is no WTA (Women Tell All). Did Bach Aussie have a WTA? It may be too expensive to have one? The girls have been together lately though so who knows. Could be getting ready for press rounds or something else.

But if there is no ATFR then that is a bad sign! If there is none then I will start to think that post-show it is over already despite claims to the opposite. Not likely TBNZ will admit that the couple is not together while the show is still airing. They will deny and deny and then if the couple is indeed broken up they will act like it just happened.

Does anyone remember if Bach Aussie Season 1 announced their ATFR later towards the finale (it was aired on tv the next night after the finale episode).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:02 am

There was a post on the the Bachelor NZ facebook page that was deleted very quickly. It said that Art met someone just before he started filming but he decided to carry on with the show. It said his ex was called Dana and that she was currently living in Amsterdam. So maybe he's now with the girl he met before filming? I don't see it though - I can't imagine any girl would still want to be with him after seeing him snog so many other girls on TV.

I think the SM activity of everyone involved is untrustworthy. They know that the fans are watching their SM activity and are therefore tweeting and instagraming things to mislead the public so they don't find out who F1 is.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 am

Apologies - I have put this in the wrong discussion but can't work out how to move it

Katiebelle wrote:There was a post on the the Bachelor NZ facebook page that was deleted very quickly. It said that Art met someone just before he started filming but he decided to carry on with the show. It said his ex was called Dana and that she was currently living in Amsterdam.  So maybe he's now with the girl he met before filming? I don't see it though - I can't imagine any girl would still want to be with him after seeing him snog so many other girls on TV.

I think the SM activity of everyone involved is untrustworthy. They know that the fans are watching their SM activity and are therefore tweeting and instagraming things to mislead the public so they don't find out who F1 is.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Mike Puru, the host, said on his Twitter account " yes! Coming after the final I believe" when asked if there was going to be a WTA and then he tweeted that there rumors there might be an ATFR

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:Mike Puru, the host, said on his Twitter account " yes! Coming after the final I believe" when asked if there was going to be a WTA and then he tweeted that there rumors there might be an ATFR

Thanks Katiebelle. I saw that as well, it was a tweet in response to protea_rose (who is the Matilda fan girl who is also followed by Art & Dani on Twitter) and some other person. So WTA for sure. They are going to leave the AFTR as a suspense IMO.... get the buzz up so they reel in the advertisers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:Mike Puru, the host, said on his Twitter account " yes! Coming after the final I believe" when asked if there was going to be a WTA and then he tweeted that there rumors there might be an ATFR
A WTA after the final? question

I don't think that has ever happened before on any of the shows... Anyone know?

Mercieme speculated that the reason we were seeing all the girls in Auckland a week and a bit ago was due to a possible WTA taping. Seems she is correct! Great job Mercieme. yes

Now to figure out why it is after the final? That doesn't sound good to me Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:34 am

mercieme wrote:

Thanks Katiebelle. I saw that as well, it was a tweet in response to protea_rose (who is the Matilda fan girl who is also followed by Art & Dani on Twitter) and some other person. So WTA for sure. They are going to leave the AFTR as a suspense IMO.... get the buzz up so they reel in the advertisers.
Just gone through some of those tweets and Art's tweets/favs/follows as well as TBNZ twitter (they barely use it compared to their FB account and Art has only tweeted that tweet to Dani about blowing up his phone and now favs something bachelor related this week!).

Why would Art follow a Matilda fan account but not TBNZ and not Matilda yet follows her on IG (she is following him on Twitter in her following list) scratch  So he is following a pro-Matilda fan account that is tweeting pro-Matilda posts which means his twitter feed will have those posts show up but not TBNZ posts? I think I posted when the "don't blow up my phone" tweet was made that he was only following 39 people. His tweet about blowing up his phone was also him saying he doesn't know how to use twitter... I am not sure I believe him entirely. He seems like he knows a lot about SM. Then again maybe he doesn't... Hmmmm...

The thing that is strange is that he has not followed TBNZ Twitter account and TBNZ don't follow him either! They are following the girls but not their lead??  What is that about? question HIs IG account he has a pic of himself as the bachelor but his twitter seems more personal and it actually kind of reminds me of Tim from BachCan who has his own personal one that he would use to favorite only April posts! and I remember posting about that and saying I think it was a message that he chose April. He obviously doesn't use twitter much but since his date and first kiss with Matilda he has now fav'd 2 Matilda related tweets?

I had posted in the SM thread he fav'd that tweet about the power rankings by The Spinoff with him and Matilda meme in the boat and now see he also fav'd another post by someone who works for a radio station in NZ and is also followed by The Spinoff... The Spinoff were the first ones to reveal who the bachelor was before the show even aired ... it is interesting that he now follows them and this radio person made a tweet and tweeted it to Art and is also followed by The Spinoff who have essentially revealed that they know who the final girl is and they knew who the bachelor was long before the show aired....
:detective

Tweet that Art fav'd

nature bean @teddywong  ·  22h 22 hours ago
.@Artgreen_ #TheBachelorNZ
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 CDQN6wYUsAAylsD
This tweet had to have been made intentionally because it is an image of the duck and Art (Matilda is cut out of it) and the words "SOON" on them...   It could be just a joke but if not...

Is this some sort of message? Because in that Power Rankings tweet that Art liked The Spinoff article said that Matilda's Spirit Animal is the duckfrom that photo and this radio station person that is followed by The Spinoff and other media people and this radio person tweeted that photo TO Art...  with the words "SOON".

So Art with a Duck (which is Matilda's spirit animal) and the words "SOON" sent as a meme to him? Does this mean something regarding the end of the show is soon or is it just a joke that soon that duck is going to be coming for him ... maybe Matilda coming for him if they are broken up?

I know I am reading into all this but what makes me do so is that The Spinoff were the FIRST media people to say who the bachelor was and they have indicated that they know who the winner is. Trying to put some pieces together since I've been more closely following Art's IG activity since that is what he uses and only this week he is now fav-ing something about the show?

So far what Art has done this week:
- Art had his first kiss with Matilda
- He fav'd 2 tweets that have images of his date with Matilda on them
- He did an interview this week too IIRC with Si&Gary show (mercieme posted the link) about how he could see himself marrying the girl he chose?
- Katiebelle posted that TV Guide this week Art said he was still with his chosen girl and they had secret meetings where he cooked for her? The only info I had received was that it was rumored that before Ep 5 he was with the Matilda the final girl that weekend last they heard and this was before the first kiss, and then Art's spilled the beans IG video and Matilda liking it and then him telling Dani to stop blowing up his phone....
Also, although not done by Art, Woman's Day had "How Matilda won Art's heart" headline... and then Matilda was liking it but they said it is not a spoiler since it is about her wrist arm... Also Matilda liking posts about her kiss with Art.

Either these are clues that he chose her and they are together still or there is something amiss. I still cannot get over why Art would do a radio interview and say he thinks he could marry the final girl he chose if he isn't with her? There's no need to say that at all... ESPECIALLY if he is not with her, imo, since that would make him lying about a lot of things. affraid So either these are clues and are genuine or they are very misleading and of the rumors are true and he has been saying otherwise in interviews it will make him seem anything but genuine, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless