SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:27 pm

robinvi wrote:I think Sam want to step into that world. He wouldn't sign up of the bachelor and try out for biggest loser if he didn't want the celebrity, in my opinion. I think heather represents a world he is trying to move away from, his current one. Where Lana is red carpet celebrity world that would elevate his status, his business. He loved being on the red carpet at the Logies.
ITA. It's actually very similar to what happened with Blake and Sam. Sam represented what he wanted to get away from as well (what he was most familiar with). Although Heather has been on red carpets I don't see her as socialite type. Her career choice is about film and red carpet but not glitz and glamour part of it, imo.
I think Emily is full-on glitz and glamour and Snez and Lana are more socialite red carpet with Heather more the "behind the scenes" red carpet person. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:But wasn't there in one article written that Lana signed up for some other show or auditioned for something else, but then got a call for The Bachelor instead? IDK, honestly ...

but all these interviews were really short, much shorter than most previous ones (I sensed)

About dethroning ... Dan said it first, that that's what people think she caused .. so she answered

Yes, I posted the article in one of the threads. The article didn't state which dating show though.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:37 pm

I have a feelng the ongoing feud amongst the factions will lead us to sleuthing the F1. Who is in whose camp? Which girls are supporting those in the blue corner and which are supporting those in the red corner? Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698 we know Bec, Ebru, and Emily are in one corner and they hate Nina and Snez in the other corner. Jasmine is friends with Emily and likes Snez. Heather is friends with Snez and Lana, Sarah seems to like Lana and Emily, Snez likes Nina, and most of the other girls , Sam likes who? We work this out and we are golden on F1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Lana is doing an interview with studio10. They tweeted it with a gif.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Lana is doing an interview with studio10. They tweeted it with a gif.

Is this on telly or radio?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:39 pm

ElonM wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Lana is doing an interview with studio10. They tweeted it with a gif.

Is this on telly or radio?
The telly. She was on the show.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Thanks.

Hmm,fortnightly visits at Resorts.

He DOES end up with one! The Bachelor's Sam Wood says he 'can't wait' to go public with his chosen girl... as it's revealed they meet every fortnight at 'secret resorts'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3212224/He-DOES-end-one-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-says-t-wait-public-chosen-girl-s-revealed-meet-fortnight-secret-resorts.html#ixzz3jyb7AicT
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi Everyone!

This is my first season of watching any Bach series and am completely intrigued! I've been reading everyone's sleuthing and just wondered if anyone notice on @ribena_jacqueline's instagram there is a pic of her and Lana 16 weeks ago and 18 weeks ago ..not sure if they were taken in real time but do they add anything to the timeline or help with the sleuthing?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/30/58/15/lana210.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/30/58/15/lana11.jpg

THank you for all your hard work sleuthing so far....!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Why are there no pictures of Snezana anywhere out there? We have seen practically everyone out and about in the media except her. Just wondering....is the press in Perth that bad or just uninterested in the Franchise?

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Emily is banned from doing interviews by chanel 10 laugh out loud

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/emily-simms-reveals-shes-been-banned-from-doing-interviews-about-the-bachelor/story-fn8yvfst-1227500834842

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Rachel's interview from earlier:
http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelor-intruder-rachel-moores-on-air-boo-boo/story-fn8yvfst-1227500878888

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 pm

About time.

Imagine if she had TPTB US to deal with giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3