SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:06 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think knowing exactly when filming ended would help
Everyone seems to be saying filming ended in May. But unsure when exactly in May.

Heather said filming ended in May and on Emily's IG she commented to someone who asked that filming wrapped in May.

If filming ended before Sam Frost's Bachelorette season started then it ended around May 14th, which, if that's the case, SM by Lana's friend seems to suggest she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Lana being F1 does explain what has happened in the media pre season until now. I still don't understand why she would come onto the show at all let alone mid season.

Who can you see as Bachelorette out of the girls? I think Heather would only appeal to certain guys, could Snez carry a show? Lana (without having seen her) maybe?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:12 pm

I think that it`s unlikely that they would film two shows at the same time. It`s too messy with the organization of the whole thing. I think they wanted to wrap the Bachelor season up and then started to film the Bachelorette.

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:13 pm

as Heather would say "this is the easiest [interview] (I add: edit) ever ... you are messing with your own heads ... I don't have to do anything" Hugesmile

What surprises me with that snap-chat video that Lana supposedly filmed and was posted (in her thread)... and is now perceived as a clue of her "sending a love message" ... is ... that her 2 friends shake and show their "boobies" ... like that's a real treat for a new boyfriend giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm

by AEF  

Lana being F1 does explain what has happened in the media pre season until now. I still don't understand why she would come onto the show at all let alone mid season.

Who can you see as Bachelorette out of the girls? I think Heather would only appeal to certain guys, could Snez carry a show? Lana (without having seen her) maybe?
I agree, AEF. Lana seems to be the only explanation for the media having girls who are still on the show talking.

It may be that the show is now aware that they will be recycling contestants and want to get a bachelorette from the show.

Heather - I see her like Sam Frost, same type of appeal to certain guys so if Sam Frost's Bachelorette season was a success and Heather has already shown she can "Carry" a show like Sam kind of did, then I see her most likely for the gig.
Snez - I see her looking for a specific man (so would need to be older, successful guys whom I am not sure would be likely to be wanting to be contestants... be Tb sure, but not contestants).
Lana - wildcard, since she is a latecomer and no idea how the audience will like her (or Sam for that matter) if he keeps her on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:17 pm

natik wrote:I think that it`s unlikely that they would film two shows at the same time. It`s to messy with the organization of the whole thing. I think they wanted to wrap the Bachelor season up and then started to film the Bachelorette.

I agree. Someone like Osher would need to be in two places at once, at a FRC somewhere overseas presumably again and Australia is a long flight from everywhere and at the mansion.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:18 pm

^ Then I would think Lana is F1. Or Snez. Or... Yikes. laugh out loud...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:18 pm

When did the bachelorette start filming?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Somewhere around the week of May 14 I believe just going by Sam's bff and roommate who posted on her IG on July 14 that Sam was back after 2 months of filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:When did the bachelorette start filming?

It was around 15./16. of May.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Lana and Sam were having a date on the 6th of May. I guessed that it was the F3 date. So it is pretty realistic that the FRC was filmed 12./13. of May. Also Osher said at the Logies ( May 4 ) that they are almost done with filming the Bachelor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm

natik wrote:Lana and Sam were having a date on the 6th of May. I guessed that it was the F3 date. So it is pretty realistic that the FRC was filmed 12./13. of May. Also Osher said at the Logies ( May 4 ) that they are almost done with filming the Bachelor.
Yeah. When sleuthing the timeline May 12/13 was what I thought for FRC based on the filming of Bachelorette. It makes sense then that Lana would be F1. Why keep her so many weeks later unless what he has with her was more than with Heather or Snez? Based on their SM though, I don't see Sam (the real life guy) compatible with Lana or even Snez as much... he seems not at their same level of class, imo.

Maybe he is seeking to make a name for himself? He did apply for the show after all and keeps talking about how he is watching the show and when asked about things he is like "what did you think?" Most leads I know don't want to watch the show let alone post on their IG that they are recapping episodes with their mates. Suspect

I am seriously questioning this guy. He is even now saying in interview that he did recognize Bec on the show but he only met her for 3 minutes 7+ months earlier and no kiss happened? I am sorry, but I don't remember people from 7+ months ago that I only met for 3 minutes.

This is the day he was at the Logies with Sam Frost. If I went by body language? What the heck is he standing like that so close to Sam Frost for like that when he is nearly finished filming? Even Osher isn't doing so. I hope this guy isn't a player. Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 28437CE900000578-3066000-A_rose_between_two_The_pair_were_then_joined_by_the_show_s_host_-m-4_1430643471837
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3066000/Sam-Frost-cuddles-new-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-accepting-olive-branch-Louise-Pillidge-2015-Logies.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3