SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm not sure I like this. laugh out loud Why would they do that? Unless they put doubt in somehow, but she is very much out in the open. Is she the only contestant that has been doing media?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:50 pm

I'll tell you what: If Heather isn't F1 she's a bloody trooper for all the media work she's doing for them. Not an ounce of hostility forwards Sam or the show.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 pm

lozzatron wrote:I'll tell you what: If Heather isn't F1 she's a bloody trooper for all the media work she's doing for them. Not an ounce of hostility forwards Sam or the show.
ITA. If she is not F1 then she is being nothing but hugely supportive and positive. Not to mention, it will cause backlash on the audience if their fan favorite is not F1 which will, Imho, cause the public to lose even more trust.

I think I am so used to scandal with this franchise that I am underestimating the huge impact the scandal of last year with Blake has had with the public and I think they are trying to protect their show that they are going to go so obvious and safe as possible to ensure no scandals happen. Because when Sam is interviewed he is asked about Blake's season and if he is going to do the same thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just listened to a podcast (at 33:50) and the person said they have inside information about Heather.

The girl who works with Heather said that Heather has been going to Melbourne every weekend (Sam lives in Melbourne).

This podcast was done prior to this most recent weekend and it fits in with sleuthing that Heather has been in Melbourne based on IG photos. If Heather is F1, then Sam, Heather, even Osher (and Sam Frost too) as well as the network are wanting people to see Heather as F1. I can only imagine that this is a strategy so that there will be no post-show scandals and that the public will be behind the couple.
What has Heather posted on IG that says she was in Melbourne during the weekends?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:20 am

Heather never posted it, she was tagged in IG pics in Melbourne (one of which was the weekend before the premiere).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:51 am

In my opinion just based on the edits, even the blind can see that Heather is front runner and most likely to be F1 at this point....I doubt anyone will be surprised if she is F1, mostly the surprise will be if she is not F1.

I am still not sure why she is doing a boat load of media rounds, yeah could be they want the public support right off the bat for the F1 but there are other ways to do that with the edits without her being all over the media in my opinion. We will eventually find out why she did all the media rounds. Also we will see if they shake things up a bit in the coming weeks or continue with the obvious Heather F1 edit, JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:55 am

I think the new girls coming in and Lana staying will definitely shake things up. Happened with Kaitlyn's season and without the spoiler the thought was that no matter how obvious Shawn was for F1 that K bringing in Nick casted huge doubt so I think this may be the same thing here.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:25 am

I go away on a work trip and you have all been such busy bees with your sleuthing in my absence! :detective

Great work guys - I have enjoyed catching up reading everyone's posts. I knew you'd have the SM sussed AAL!

Also a big welcome to lozzatron and Snowyglow!  handwave

I think that producers want happy viewers this year and to get happy viewers they are providing a happy ending. ( not the happy ending you are all thinking about - get your minds out of the gutter ladies! giggling )

So they are providing us with the perfect story - awkward but beautiful girl who is quirky and funny but a little insecure wins the heart of the handsome successful Prince Charming.  But they don't want to make it too easy for the viewers so enter her insecurities and the possibility that another woman (Lana) will steal her man!

Well that's how I see it. But I've been dealing with boring numbers and business for the last three days so my romantic soul is going a little crazy.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:42 am

lozzatron wrote:I'll tell you what: If Heather isn't F1 she's a bloody trooper for all the media work she's doing for them. Not an ounce of hostility forwards Sam or the show.

I agree

Absolutely! They only way I can see her doing all this if she isn't F1 is if she left Sam and the show of her own accord - and I just can't see that happening.

I just think that the producers want to exonerate the Aus Bach franchise, after last seasons disaster ending, with a true fairytale romance that they know the public will love.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 am

This isn't about Sam ... but about Osher - the host... I just wanted to share, since I do like the guy, I like that he is honest and open (as much as he personally wants to be) and the fact that he is NOT a millionaire and TB producer, but just a host, makes a big difference in the character of this man vs. Chris Harrison a.k.a. Manson.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3199677/I-unemployed-Osher-G-nsberg-says-scoring-hosting-role-Bachelor-Australia-revitalised-career-opens-struggles-anxiety.html

And i do agree with the posts above ... The Bachelor Australia needs to restore the image ... also their premise was, if they get few successful seasons of TB, they are doing the Bachelorette ... so now the Bachelorette is on the way ... and they need 1 really great love story to tell on The Bachelor to make some balance. I mean, Australia's TV market isn't the same as USA's, the public, the culture of the viewers isn't the same, they are much more critical thinkers and they demand the content (I hope this doesn't read harsh), because they don't have the big masses behind them to support them otherwise. So I believe the success of this season is crucial for the future development of this show.

I'm sure there will be more drama and twists and problems ignited regarding Heather and whether she has what it takes, whether there is enough compatibility/connection/chemistry between them ... to make some doubt that maybe Sam will prefer someone else ... so if the focus was on Heather in the first 4-5 episodes of the season (that by predictions could hit 17, 18 episodes) ... because she had a power with the white rose ... it was more to establish her role, put the viewers' attention on her, make them care for her, gather support for her, because from now on things will start to shift.
Eliminated girls will start to appear in the media every week, in the episode we will see more dates with other girls and their interaction with Sam (for giving us the reasons why he will eventually send them home) ... and Heather will start to sink more and more in her insecurities, doubts and possible jealousy. I'm sure by the final episodes there will be people who will not be rooting for her, because they will be tired and annoyed by her, but I believe the majority will stick behind her.

Also, for the success of this show for continuing producing it, they need to make sure that the couple has all the resources to proceed and be successful on their own ... so I presume that they are giving the final couple all the necessary means to see each-other and maybe more often that they did last year, IDK, but I would assume that TPTB would try to make it easier on Sam and his F1, so that by the ATFR there's a happy story to be told.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 am

Thanks for posting AAL. I think Osher has really made the hosting role his own and I really enjoy watching him. Just saw an ad for Celebrity Apprentice Australia (Channel 9) and they are advertising Blake as Australia's biggest love rat.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:30 am

Yes. He really has. Also I've listened Osher's interviews before and when he was promoting TB S2 he was saying that TPTB did the biggest season of the Bachelor shown anywhere in the world .. and consequently it backfired ... of course they also got much more publicity with it, but not much positive, so I believe this season is going back to basics, while still making it their own, with the whole "white rose" twists. So they really did a good job by finding a lead that is sincere and open and ready, even though he may not be for everyone's taste regarding his look, but I believe Sam is winning over many viewers because of his character. At the same time I read a lot of criticism that people don't see much of his personality and that he is not the sharpest tool, but I disagree with that. He may not be the intellectual type, but his is a simple man whose personality shines through once he interacts with people and also by the choices of people he wants to hang around with, so basically the women tell the story who Sam is.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3