SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Quite a diverse day.

@clmgiudici: Reflection. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ National September 11 Memorial & Museum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Oh Sweetie even Mom is an ardent SATC follower. I guess you're too young for the likes of that sexy program. However Cosmos all around sounds perfect.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:57 pm

lipsis wrote:Quite a diverse day.

@clmgiudici: Reflection. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ National September 11 Memorial & Museum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's a reverent and awe inspiring place up front and in person. A place you can;'t ever forget.

smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:10 pm

I said it yesterday but I'll say it again. I'm so glad she gets to do the touristy thing with her girlfriends. It's something that she would have a hard time doing with Sean because of the attention they draw. I'm glad the girls are having this special time together and having fun.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

SATC tour and seeing the Trade Center makes for a perfect day! Last time I saw the WTC was when I went for my 18th birthday & they were just starting to build it. Agree glad she gets to be a tourist for the weekend! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:00 pm

YES! So glad he's there. I'm watching too..on live stream

@SeanLowe09: Supporting my guy @ariejr tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:02 pm

^And cue fangirls trying to track him down now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:06 pm

^^ you should have heard the applause for Arie! Sean might not get the rose again tonight. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:10 pm

BTW, if you're into offroad racing, you can watch on youtube. Search: Torc Round 2 Roundup in Texas

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:12 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ you should have heard the applause for Arie! Sean might not get the rose again tonight. laugh out loud

Sean would probably gladly allow Arie have all the attention.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:18 pm

^^ no doubt. Our guy is more than happy to be away from the fangirls.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:50 pm

@clmgiudici: Celebrating my birthday early in NYC! Whatchu know?!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy