SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 am

Birthday Girl is up early and ready to celebrate!!
Orlando Fun and Food ‏@ORLFunandFood ·
Sean and Catherine Lowe from abc The Bachelor are here at theorlandoeye for @nikwallendas walk!… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 am

Love the great messages for Catherine's birthday from friends and family!!  Here is what Shay will be doing on Saturday!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mixandmatchmamaHappy happy happy birthday to my beautiful, funny, silly, sincere and sweet sister-in-law!! ❤️

It's my beautiful sister-in-law's birthday today, but we're celebrating on Saturday! Can't wait to eat a yummy meal at my mama's and celebrate this lady Smiley.

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:55 am

How fun to get to see this

@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is about to happen! Are you ready?!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:59 am

blessed66 wrote:Birthday Girl is up early and ready to celebrate!!
Orlando Fun and Food ‏@ORLFunandFood  ·
Sean and Catherine Lowe from abc The Bachelor are here at theorlandoeye for @nikwallendas walk!… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Needs an embed. Too cute

Sean and Catherine Lowe from @abc The Bachelor are here at @theorlandoeye for @nikwallendas walk! @visitorlando [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:56 am

smherdegen: Fan-girling out so hard right now @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 am

^^ So nice of her to take that picture for us.... with her not in it!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:15 am

Good news/ bad news for Catherine on her birthday. She gets to witness something fun and once in a lifetime but had to be up and ready way out of her comfort zone. Lol She is getting the most out of the first day of her 29th year. On the second day she can nap. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:23 am

HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY to the beautiful Catherine Lowe. The aren't enough good wishes in the world for you sweet, feisty, soulful, adorable Catherine. Sean's love and ours too! Hope its the pathway to the wonderful 30's where every dream comes true.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 am

Posting this one just cuz it gave me a chuckle.
@JEichenblatt 5m5 minutes ago

Stay weird. @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:43 am

Here's a short time lapsed video of what they saw this morning. Nik Walenda walked the eye while it was spinning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 am

^^^ I started watching it on the Today website. I had to turn it off (I don't like heights!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

Happy Golden Birthday to a beautifullady with a heart of gold Catherine Lowe. You deserve all the blessings you've received and many more to come!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy