SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 am

OK that April's Fools got me logging into bach-net quickly to check if I am being scammed. Glad I checked - hello fellow SeanCat fans! Now over to check on my other guy - yes Mr. Polka dots and starting to like Kaitlyn too. I'll be around more this summer, I think.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:57 am

umngirl wrote:You know what would have been the best? If Cat had purposefully posted this today so that people thought it was an April Fools joke but then it turned out to be true. That would have been gold and totally something they would do. Note for the future SeanCat.

Was thinking the same thing umngirl.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi CatD good to see you and glad we might be seeing more.

Nutty, always nice to see you over here. I think your post was clear. You like SeanCat but didn't care for the joke.

You guys want to know what a really bad joke would be? If Sean posted a pic that looked like he was burning the maroon pants, but wasn't really! Lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:39 pm

@SeanLowe09: I don't care if it's intended for teenage girls, I'm hooked on bitmoji.

laugh out loud oh Élan!

@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: @theyearofelan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:14 pm

I hate April fools day she got me :pout
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:19 pm

I'm watching Live with Kelly and she and her hubs, Mark Consuelos, just joked announced a pregnancy. Somehow I doubt she gets the backlash our Catherine got.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 pm

lipsis wrote:April Fools

@clmgiudici: 17 weeks Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So cute that she tagged her husband on the IG pic.... This tweet potentially has hidden meaning as most of her tweets do.  It is laughable that some still don't get her/them but find issues with any and everything.  Good thing that both have developed thick skin and probably get amused by the comments.

The wannabe, gonnabe ... tweet, and the "To this day, I still think a harmless hoax is pretty hysterical" from her Glamor article, are directed at the nasty commentators, I am sure!  She is very clever indeed...IMO!

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:31 pm

I take full credit that she tweeted this

@clmgiudici: Wannabe, gonnabe, hors d'oeuvres eatin pranksters... My 2014 @glamourmag April Fools post here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:06 pm

I find her joke a tad insensitive no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Diana wrote:I find her joke a tad insensitive no idea

HOW?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Diana wrote:I find her joke a tad insensitive no idea

IMO the constant badgering she gets with every picture she posts about whether she is pregnant, oh look her face is fuller she must be pregnant or I see her stomach poaching out so she must be pregnant is way more insensitive than a joke on April Fools!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:15 pm

I guess because I know people myself include that struggle with getting pregnant so to make a joke of it runs me the wrong way.

I love Cat and I doubt she meant any harm but that doesn't make her joke funny.imo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy