SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:44 am

I like Cat & Sean but I don't think its a funny joke.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:46 am

Well that's impressive, almost looks real laugh out loud. Is that an old pic? I think her hair is darker now?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 am

It's April fools and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings with deeper meanings. April fools is silly April fools and an answer for Cat for the million times shes asked about or suspected of being pregnant or told she looks a little puffy. Put that in your April fools pipe and smoke it.
By the way today is my 35 birthday    APRIL FOOLS
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 am

Aww, I am not being mean…..I just don't find it a good April Fools joke. Jmo!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 am

smartcat wrote: It's April fools and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings with deeper meanings. April fools is silly April fools and an answer for Cat for the million times shes asked about or suspected of being pregnant or told she looks a little puffy. Put that in your April fools pipe and smoke it.
By the way today is my 35 birthday    APRIL FOOLS

cantstopl Totally agree with you smartcat! and btw, you win the internet today with that post, everyone knows you're only 32   Hugesmile  ...

smh at some of those IG posters; I mean, do they get offended when an actress wears a prosthetic belly for comedic purposes? Cat wasn't poking fun of anyone other than those thousands who constantly ask her if she's pregnant, and she certainly wasn't mocking anyone who's trying to get pregnant ... sheesh people   duh
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:18 am

Some of the commenters are just brutal. What they are saying to Cat is a lot worse than her April Fools joke.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 am

I do not agree with that at all, people have no right to be nasty. Unhappy people, thats all.

I seriously cannot wait for the day when a tweet like that is real from her!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 am

People need to realize that while some may not find a pregnancy joke funny on the Day of the Joke, that Cat get pregnancy comments every single day of the year. Are you? You look? You should? When will you? You need to? Every. Single. Day. So yes, this is Catherines joke on them. We may not all find the same things funny but her intention was as a joke and that's what peeps need to realize.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

I really loved it!! I think it was really funny and I just thought is was a good pay back for all those people who have been speculating each time she posts a picture. I think people should learn to relax!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:41 am

You know what would have been the best? If Cat had purposefully posted this today so that people thought it was an April Fools joke but then it turned out to be true. That would have been gold and totally something they would do. Note for the future SeanCat.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:44 am

I have to admit I get a little choked up looking a her (?) cute belly with Sean tagged on it even knowing it's not real.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:45 am

I just want to say oops! I didn't even realize this was a fan thread. But I really didn't mean anything against Cat. I really love her!! I don't hold the joke against her, even if I didn't like it!!

Thats the tough thing about being (sort of) famous. The nut jobs that come with the territory!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy