SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:38 pm

^^Exactly. I saw some unresolved feelings between C&B last night, which I felt was odd since it was four months later. Funny that C&W have already had fights too, which I don't think W wanted to admit. Chris let that cat out of the bag. As JPG said, this is the time it gets real.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:40 pm

BKay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
*snipped*
I think Chris and Des had the right idea.  Time to get into normal life and focus on each other.  To me it showed that Des was committed to making the choice work.  She got what she needed and was embracing it.  Look at the Chris and Brooks friendship.  That speaks volumes at how that couple moved on and past things.

I wish Chris and Whitney were moving to Chicago or Iowa, away from the glare of the spotlight and the press and focusing on each other.  I don't know that I would be happy with my fiance going to spend 10-12 hours a day with the younger, perkier and more naturally blond version of my name and then coming home to exhausted every night to focus on me.  Doesn't sound like a great way to start your out in the open time.

Honestly, I am getting a bit of the Jake and Vienna vibe with the Whitney staying in LA during DWTS.  I think Vienna was insecure that Jake was going to hit on Chelsey (which would not have matter, Chelsey would never have gone there).  I think Whitney is staying in LA to keep an eye on Chris.  Not good IMO.

I don't care how secure a relationship is, having a new fiance go on this whirlwind of long days, exhausting sweaty up-close dance practices with a gorgeous woman AND all the public scrutiny and ugly tabloids...ugh, why do that to your new love? (I thought the same about Sean and Cat, and I would feel the same if he had chosen Becca.)

clapping! Apparently he isn't ready for the spotlight to be over.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Also, do you believe the red tie perfect match with her red dress was a coincidence ?
The way he started, I believe he left room for a last minute change of plan in case...He may have still hoped that she would say something that would have encouraged him to move forward. He paused and kind of waited...Then chose the ending we know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^ I disagree and don't have sour grapes at all.  Just love discussing the show.  Sure seems to me and many people watching the show, that Chris wanted Becca, but she could not say yes to a proposal.  He was very conflicted.  His family saw it too.   His body language was off last night too.  JMHO but I think they have a lot to "work through."  I wish them the best.  ;)

ITA, and her not knowing what it feels like to be in love, she couldn't recognize it, like mama Soules said.
She said at RC, I think Chris is in love with me. And that she might wake up and find out that she has been in love with him all along...
So, IMO, if that did indeed happen, we will never know bcs she would not want hurt Whit/C feeling. I found her very wise.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:46 pm

There is an online vote going on, C should picked B was 88% and W 11%. Becca was also trending on Twitter last night.
It looks like more people saw that they loved each other. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 pm

sde1041 wrote:Also, do you believe the red tie perfect match with her red dress was a coincidence ?
The way he started, I believe he left room for a last minute change of plan in case...He may have still hoped that she would say something that would have encouraged him to move forward. He paused and kind of waited...Then chose the ending we know.

Oh I thought that also. I believe had she professed her love for him, he would have pulled the ring out then and there.

grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Maggenzm wrote:There is an online vote going on, C should picked B was 88% and W 11%. Becca was also trending on Twitter last night.
It looks like more people saw that they loved each other. JMO

Interesting how that percentage changed after the finale.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 pm

sde1041 wrote:Also, do you believe the red tie perfect match with her red dress was a coincidence ?

I think someone said the ring didn't go in completely... is that true?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:50 pm

I think C was hoping for an Epiphany onf B part.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I think someone said the ring didn't go in completely... is that true?

Yes, I forgot about that. Someone said it was to small, only went to her knuckle.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:52 pm

In the People article about the ring, Neil Lane said Chris knew he was going to pick Whit when he chose ring.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:57 pm

KB_Mom wrote:In the People article about the ring, Neil Lane said Chris knew he was going to pick Whit when he chose ring.

He already knew that Becca didn't love him. She made it 100% clear on their LCD.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz