SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Second hand embarrassment aside - I am not a fan of people taking SCs of texts and sharing it with the world, however benign or cringeworthy they may be. Like, whyyyy? I'd hate to be the person on the other end.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Agreed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Though I think that it would've been better if she didn't share this in Public, I don't see it as such a bad thing. She was just being human and expressing how she was feeling at that moment. imo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 13, 2015 8:53 pm

It's quite cringeworthy alright. Maybe she thinks it's funny?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 13, 2015 9:37 pm

What do you all see that is so bad? I don't have twitter so I can only read the first line which says she was feeling emotional?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 13, 2015 11:24 pm

That makes my heart hurt for her! :tissuebox She will find an amazing man when the timing is right! :yes: To be completely honest, good men are hard to find nowadays. She needs to go on eharmony to find a good Christian man. That's how I met my husband...well, not eharmony, but another Christian online dating site. heartglasses He doesn't like to talk about how we met though. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:That makes my heart hurt for her!  :tissuebox  She will find an amazing man when the timing is right!  :yes: To be completely honest, good men are hard to find nowadays.  She needs to go on eharmony to find a good Christian man.  That's how I met my husband...well, not eharmony, but another Christian online dating site.  heartglasses  He doesn't like to talk about how we met though.  giggling

christian mingle. i think i tried to set my friend on that. laugh out loud. and my other friends aunt met her hubby that way too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan77 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 am

I hope she finds an amazing man. She seems like such a sweet girl. I am almost glad she wasn't the Bachelorette and exposed to the nonsense that is happening

BachFan77

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:46 am

Me, too, BachFan77, although if Becca were Bachette I doubt you'd see the nonsense that is going on this season. I still think a lot of what goes on is scripted according to who the lead is.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Me, too, BachFan77, although if Becca were Bachette I doubt you'd see the nonsense that is going on this season.  I still think a lot of what goes on is scripted according to who the lead is.
Exactly. 
Two very different personalities, two different storyboards. 
Becca will come into her own, something perfect for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:37 pm

umngirl wrote:Judging by the typos and such, I'm guessing this was a tipsy/drunk tweet. Note to young people, if you're drinking don't post on social media.

Yep!!!!! I am always amazed with what my teens' friends post on SM. :headbanging

Maybe her mom/older sisters will suggest that she delete it. Or maybe she'll delete on her own. If not, it's really not that bad and could be so so so much worse! She just comes across as vulnerable and needing of a hug/reinforcement.

Becca is such a pretty and sweet woman. I hope that she gets more entertainment opportunities if that's where her career interest lies. As far as dating life, I still think she is good match for Josh.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:02 pm

So what is the deal with she and Dez?
And she says that she has been dating some. Any scoop?

She is tweeting a little much these days, but it is getting responses. And, what do you guys think she could do in the entertainment business?

She is really so cute. BEN H!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz