SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:The description was posted by someone else and got reposted with the pin.

I don't do instagram, so would you please explain how this works?  Are you saying that Becca "liked" someone else's instragram that showed that quote, and then by "liking" it, it then showed up on hers?

I, for one, do not believe that Becca now feels like Chris was "the right guy at the wrong time".  But, I can certainly see how some people might interpret it that way.  Hasn't Becca flat out said in one of her post show interviews that she did not fall in love with Chris?  Then, how could he be the right guy at the wrong time?

I would come closer to believing that she might have felt that way about her former boyfriend, Dez, but not that way about a guy that she met on a reality dating show and only dated for a short period of time.  The above quote said that she "liked" him - not loved him.  That could apply to both Chris and her former boyfriend.  Who knows?  But, I don't think that there is any hidden message in there, especially for Chris.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
bleuberry wrote:The description was posted by someone else and got reposted with the pin.

I don't do instagram, so would you please explain how this works?  Are you saying that Becca "liked" someone else's instragram that showed that quote, and then by "liking" it, it then showed up on hers?

I, for one, do not believe that Becca now feels like Chris was "the right guy at the wrong time".  But, I can certainly see how some people might interpret it that way.  Hasn't Becca flat out said in one of her post show interviews that she did not fall in love with Chris?  Then, how could he be the right guy at the wrong time?

I would come closer to believing that she might have felt that way about her former boyfriend, Dez, but not that way about a guy that she met on a reality dating show and only dated for a short period of time.  The above quote said that she "liked" him - not loved him.  That could apply to both Chris and her former boyfriend.  Who knows?  But, I don't think that there is any hidden message in there, especially for Chris.

So what happens is when you pin something, the description of the original comes along with it. I pin recipes and travel stuff, sometimes the description is useful (a website link linking to the recipe) and other times it's random comments/notes from the person who first posted it, so I delete it before I pin it. Hope that makes sense! giggling

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:29 pm

I love me some Becca. Love her sense of humor. With that being said....

I do worry about her. Catching up this morning, I can't help but feel something is a little off (for lack of a better word.) when it comes to real emotions or matters of the heart. First she posts that on pintress a year ago(meant to be), yet as she reflected with Chris when describing her relationship with Dez(think she was referring to him) she wasn't in love? scratch
I do think if she had said she was in love with him (at that time), there's no way she would not have stood as F1. No way. IMO, she made him feel very special. It was a mindset until the end. But, after reading his blog (it broke my heart in some ways as he described Becca's lack of emotion), he finally got it. He finally realized that he had been fighting a losing battle and for what? He wanted a soulmate and Becca wasn't it. Chris feeds off of emotion...high energy. He's very passionate. All he asked is for someone to love him and share his life on the farm with that same energy. He realized he had found it after all. I'm so glad he did. As much as I love Becca, he deserved someone like Whit and I'm glad he found her. I do think he's a happy guy...a very happy guy. I hope they make it just as I hope that Becca one day will get what love is.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

it was a quote she pinned about 1 day ago on PINTEREST. "Just bc i let you go doesnt mean i wanted to"
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/529806343639738028/

She didnt write the quote nor comment under it. It is just interesting that she pinned it around the time after ATFR. Coincidence?....you decide.
Hope this clarify as well that the quote is NOT an IG she posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

So what happens is when you pin something, the description of the original comes along with it. I pin recipes and travel stuff, sometimes the description is useful (a website link linking to the recipe) and other times it's random comments/notes from the person who first posted it, so I delete it before I pin it. Hope that makes sense! giggling

Not really, but thanks.  Maybe I should ask it another way.  How did the instagram end up on Becca's instagram?

If I am interpreting things correctly, I think what you are saying is this.  All of that stuff that was written about the right guy at the wrong time WAS NOT actually written by Becca herself but was a comment put there by someone other than Becca?  Am I right?

ETA:  Oh, I see that my question has been answered above.  Thanks.  For what it is worth, I can believe that at the time Becca was let go, she did feel that way - that she might not have wanted things to end with Chris at that very moment.  But, she knew going into the FRC that her honesty probably sealed her fate. Becca felt pressured to give Chris the answer that he needed. So, I am sure that she was somewhat torn there toward the end.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

IrishGal wrote:Why would she want to hurt Whitney?  That's all a pin like that does.  I thought they were real friends.

I doubt she thought that Whitney (or even anyone else) would go looking through her pins. It's like when Emily Maynard pinned baby stuff 2 months before her official announcement that she was pregnant and one of the posters was able to deduce she was pregnant back then; obviously, she never thought that people would look in her pinterest or she wouldn't have done it before the official announcement. And, we don't even know if it refers to Chris. It can refer to Dez, a new guy she dated since filming, Chris, or maybe she just likes the way it sounds. I doubt that their was any malice intent behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

^ It wasn't on IG, but rather on Pinterest.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

^ it was on Pinterest, right? She pinned it there.

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

kdawng wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Ive been saying the same.....when Chris is with Whitney she is the dominant one and its like he becomes a wimp. On the other hand, when he is with Becca he is the dominant one, and he acts like a real man.  Its the oddest thing to witness how this aspect of his personality changes between the two women.   He totally loses his appeal with Whitney!  YUCK!

Yes exactly.. That is what the viewers fell for.. his sweet "leadership" with Becca.. Dang at the proposal, Whitney talked the first 10 minutes.  Who does that?

As the oldest of three, 2 girls then 6 years later a boy. When my brother was little he was spoiled and didn't have to talk because his older sisters always knew what he wanted. Mom was worried that he couldn't talk but when he turned 2 he started talking in sentences because sisters were in school all day. My point is Chris was also the baby of the family with 3 older sisters who looked out for him so he probably never had to talk much. Then his occupation is alot of manual labor farming 12/18 hr days so not much chance of conversing with women, out on the prarie, so he is comfortable not having to talk. He reverted to what he is used to with Whitney a woman who takes over the conversation. I agree he seemed to have more meaningful conversations back and forth with Becca and it is too bad they couldn't work it out. Hopefully Chris will actually take some interest in what Whitney says so they can communicate. I remember when Jillian was talking so fast, so much, and he said he wasn't listening just said in his Personal in the moment he was dreaming about rainbows and fairies. So he can always daydream when Whitney talks to much.....LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:42 pm

kdawng wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Ive been saying the same.....when Chris is with Whitney she is the dominant one and its like he becomes a wimp. On the other hand, when he is with Becca he is the dominant one, and he acts like a real man.  Its the oddest thing to witness how this aspect of his personality changes between the two women.   He totally loses his appeal with Whitney!  YUCK!

Yes exactly.. That is what the viewers fell for.. his sweet "leadership" with Becca.. Dang at the proposal, Whitney talked the first 10 minutes.  Who does that?

They are told who will speak first at the proposal , and the lead usually goes last. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:47 pm

^ I agree. Maybe he can tune her out. giggling I felt that Chris and Becca were a better match, personality-wise....at least what I saw on my TV.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  I agree.  Maybe he can tune her out.  giggling  I felt that Chris and Becca were a better match, personality-wise....at least what I saw on my TV.  

I agree and that is sad but everything works out like it should I guess. I listened to MM podcast and I was shocked that Ashley and the others on said they thought Chris still felt the same way at the ATFR that he did at the end of filming. I am wondering if something happened there that we were no privy too??? Just guessing but makes me wonder why Whit was so "stressed." Maybe there is a reason.

Love our girl Becca and hope she stays classy. Smiley Interesting that she is defending Whit but not Chris. Hmmm.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz