SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 pm

FLChica wrote:
mindless wrote:She's working at her old job as a chiropractic assistant. Not sure what else she should do. And she hasn't been free to date during these four months since she's obviously required to keep the ending a secret.
Obviously! As I said, moving on with her life 4months after taping the Bachelor doesn't have to include finding a guy. 

As to what else she could do: further her education, continue to try modeling, etc.  Hopefully she won't limit herself to doing interviews on her Bachelor experience.

She's only done ONE interview (and that was with one of her closest friends), besides the mandatory ones she has to do due to her contract...

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:08 pm

FLChica wrote:
mindless wrote:She's working at her old job as a chiropractic assistant. Not sure what else she should do. And she hasn't been free to date during these four months since she's obviously required to keep the ending a secret.
Obviously! As I said, moving on with her life 4months after taping the Bachelor doesn't have to include finding a guy. 

As to what else she could do: further her education, continue to try modeling, etc.  Hopefully she won't limit herself to doing interviews on her Bachelor experience.

She needs to get into comedy....that is one funny girl!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:10 pm

She made the season enjoyable and worthwhile, especially on SM! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She made the season enjoyable and worthwhile, especially on SM!  yes

I just watched the video from Celebified......the girl is hilarious!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:06 pm

FLChica wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
and IMO it would have been over in a heartbeat!

We'll just have to agree to disagree.  I think they would have had as much a chance as any couple coming off this silly show.  The show time line did not allow for Becca to totally fall, but the 4 months in between the show ending and the AFTR would've give them plenty of time to build on the relationship.  Would it have lasted long term with them getting engaged, married, etc., who knows...maybe, maybe not.  But choosing to simply date post show instead of putting an engagement ring on your finger would not have made it any less a relationship or mean it didn't have potential to become more.  

In the end, it happened as it should, IMO.  Becca wasn't ready, Whitney was, Chris made his choice.  They all seem happy enough post show and with life in general these days, and Becca is supportive of Whitney and the relationship.  And she's free to move on and find a guy and relationship that is worth the wait and at her own pace!  Win-win.  JMHO...

Yes, Chris chose Whitney and in the 4 months since the show ended they've had plenty of time to build on the relationship. Whitney has transitioned her job into one that allows her to continue her relationship with Chris in LA. Perhaps Becca would have done this if Chris hadn't rejected her, but we'll never know. 

Becca has been free for four months now to move on with her life and it doesn't have to include finding a guy. She could finish her education, continue to try her hand at modeling as she has previously or just give interviews about her Bach experience & post on SM. It is entirely up to Becca!:yes:

My post had nothing to do with what Chris and Whitney have or have not done in the four months post filming, as I honestly don't care.  I wish them well, but whether they make it or not, will not bother me either way.  I think they're nice enough people and hope they have a life time of happiness, but my post was about Becca and in response to a previous post mentioning they (Chris and Becca) wouldn't have lasted.  My point was they would have had as much chance as any other couple coming off the show.  And that in the four months they could've continued to build on the relationship to see if it would work and last or not, again the same as any other couple coming off this show.

As for the what Becca does from here on out, I hope she does whatever makes her happy.  And my finding a guy comment had nothing to do with her having to find him now or needing one to be or make her happy, it was about the fact that when she meets him, she be able to move at her own pace and not feel pressured to commit when not ready.  And I was simply referencing her "worth the wait" comments and posts she made all reason long.  By no means did I means she had to find and establish a relationship right this minute.  

ETA:  She's done one interview that was not associated with the bachelor directly and that was for/with a friend.  As for SM, she was active on it before the show, so don't she her changing now.  While having an education is nice, it's also not for everyone... Meaning some choose to and some choose not to.  What she does is her choice, whether I like it or not.  I just know she helped make a dull season more interesting for me.  JMHO though....
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 pm

^ I understood your post that I responded to Ladybug82, but I appreciate the clarification nonetheless. I agreed with your post and chose to make additional comments as we are able to do.

I honestly don't care if Becca continues to do interviews about her experience on the Bachelor. Many of the rejected contestants from Chris's season have done so as have others before them. I agreed that her plans didn't have to include finding a man and said so twice. I'm amazed that some viewers want to set her up with Roberto or Tim Tebow via SM, but to each their own. As to Becca's activity on SM, I only see what is posted here and care not a whit what she posts. 

Stating that Becca could continue her education or try building on her apparent interest in modeling were things that don't involve chasing reality tv contestants or pro athletes. But what she does is her choice. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:59 am

It looks as though Becca has a full life, and she seems very happy and content. Seeing her with her friends, it's hard for me to imagine that Chris and his lifestyle would have been right for her, so I'm glad she chose the direction she did. It worked out the way it should've for all involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 pm

She has an interview with 5 minute church on April 2

https://m.facebook.com/5minchurch/photos/pb.294503734078211.-2207520000.1426725911./359913047537279/?type=1&source=54&refid=17

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:She has an interview with 5 minute church on April 2

https://m.facebook.com/5minchurch/photos/pb.294503734078211.-2207520000.1426725911./359913047537279/?type=1&source=54&refid=17

Thanks I really miss seeing her need more B IG's. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:04 am

Love your avi, whit!  :cutesmile!:  She's a beauty!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Becca made this season for me, so I was glad she is there.

As far as continuing her education. She has stated that she didn't enjoy college and that she doesn't want to continue it. Good for her. I see a lot of wasted bachelors degrees from people who thought they had to go to college. They have tons of debt and no real use for their degree.

Becca works a good job, is happy with her friends and enjoying life. She is fun to watch on social media for me and if people don't like her then the don't need to follow her.

Most of all, she has been nothing but supportive of Whitney and Chris, so I think that shows a lot of grace and maturity.

It is fun to pretend match make. We do it for Nick too. What we think doesn't matter and if just for laughs.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:30 pm

mindless wrote:^I don't think what happened in the fantasy suite had anything to do with sex or her virginity. I think it was about Chris falling for her bad and her not being able to reciprocate at that point, which made Chris really scared about getting his heart broken by her.

I also find nothing wrong with the timing of the virginity reveal. No one is required to have sex in the fantasy suite and I'm not gonna feel sorry for Chris that he potentially missed out on a night with a Playboy model. It's not like he would've married her anyway. What on earth does it matter when Becca told him?

I think it matters because Becca decided to go on a reality dating show on speed. She withheld an important piece of information that IMO Chris had the right to know. Let's face reality here. There are men and women who don't want to date virgins. I've seen it first hand with my daughter. She like Becca made the commitment to stay chaste until marriage. When she started dating seriously she could have saved herself a broken heart by getting it out there sooner. After that disaster I encouraged her to get it out there before real feelings started to form. IMO omission of something is the same as lying.

IA with your first sentence but I think Chris was upset with the timing of her reveal not that he couldn't have sex with her. I give Chris a little more credit than that.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz