SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:29 am

Maybe Britt's role is that she comes back because she wants a chance with someone and he leaves, which causes drama for Kaitlyn.

I can totally see the commercial for this happening laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Star rag mag has this new piece claiming Kaitlyn is in an ongoing relationship with a guy named Trevor Partlo.
http://starmagazine.com/2015/03/18/kaitlyn-bristowe-boyfriend-during-bachelor/

Interestingly, Trevor has a lot pics related to Jillian's TV show "Love It or List It".  If you follow people tags, you end up with Kaitlyn's friend Carson Drake ... one of her "cheerleaders" as next Bette. My guess is that Trevor Partlo is a boy who is also a friend.  Will be interesting to see if Trevor or anyone else bothers to refute the Star article. 
http://www.enjoygram.com/trevor_partlo

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Eh, I could believe that article. I don't think that he was her official "boyfriend, but I think a lot of the contestants have someone back home that they regularly hooked up with, but weren't fully committed to. And, most of them starting hooking up right when they get back home. I also believe that she only saw Chris 9x total and was intimate with him. I know that there were other reports that she dated athletes, because she wanted to be in the spotlight and wanted to be famous, so I'm thinking it might be true. I'm still going to enjoy watching Kaitlyn, whether or not it is. I think most leads are in it for the money/fame/opportunities (including Sean Lowe), so I don't really care.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Maybe we don't have to worry about her picking an "Ed" .... Maybe she IS an Ed Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Andi had a guy that she was seeing shortly before she left to film the bachelorette and I think most contestants do, so I don't doubt that Kaitlyn could have as well. It's funny, Andi and Kaitlyn are very similar in regards to dating professional athletes.

It will be interesting if Kaitlyn goes after that kind of guy. It appears she's very friendly with Paul Bissonnette, one of the biggest sleaze balls on the planet, so I wonder if she's attracted to that kind of guy too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Andi had a guy that she was seeing shortly before she left to film the bachelorette and I think most contestants do, so I don't doubt that Kaitlyn could have as well. It's funny, Andi and Kaitlyn are very similar in regards to dating professional athletes.

It will be interesting if Kaitlyn goes after that kind of guy. It appears she's very friendly with Paul Bissonnette, one of the biggest sleaze  balls on the planet, so I wonder if she's attracted to that kind of guy too.

Kaitlyn has a few pics on IG from Germany within the past year. That may have been her last relationship as it was the one she mentioned to Chris and it seemed her mom was also referred to it in the deleted scene as being her recent heartbreak. No idea if he was an athlete - she only said he worked in several countries so that could be athlete or some type of corporate job or philanthropic. 

The article I posted upthread could be mostly or completely false. It isn"Star Mag" after all thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

As to Paul B  giggling  Yep he isn't my kind of guy however many of the friends K posts to and about on SM seem like ordinary nice people so 1 bad egg doesnt define her. The two former hockey players she did date don't seem to at all like Bissonnette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Bissonnette is nothing like any other NHL'er. He couldn't make it in the big leagues. No one wanted him. I know of him well.

It's not uncommon for Canadian girls to date hockey players. They grow up with hockey players at school. Most of their classmates all play hockey, some make it others play in the European leagues.

Knowing what we know of Kaitlyn I would imagine her F1 would definitely have to have a sense of humour, maybe love hockey, and hopefully have other characteristics that she didn't realize she is attracted to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 pm

This was from last night:

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:02 pm

This date will be for episode 3.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Britt was seen at dinner last night. Cant post the pic, so someone else can do the honor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:20 pm

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 WrArqOA
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 5m5 minutes ago
Group date at Universal CityWalk right now looks like a Sumo wrestling date. Pics will be all over social media. I'll tweet what I can
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1