SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I like what I see so far. :yes: These guys are gonna have fun with Kaitlyn.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Tatto guy and Kaitlyn have that in common.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:25 pm

mindless wrote:Oh they guy in yellow looks pretty hawt!

Yep, my first thought as well. :uptonogood Smokin'. (Guy with K.)
 If we can judge a book by its cover, I'm getting a little bad boy vibe but who knows.  In the pic, at least, he has an "it" factor. 

Thanks ElonM for posting the pics.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Cute guys! I think the 2 in yellow shorts are the cutest. Especially #3! :fanningfan

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Beeleever wrote:I think both the guys in yellow look smoking! And LOL the ponytail. Really?

Bee, I am with you, half pony tails are not okay on men or women ever.

But these guys are hot and while I don't have body art, good body art is hot. My Texas boy with the dimples is there, I don't care if he is a douche bag, he is good to look at.

Good job with the man candy TPTB. Much better than what we saw on the stripping or B2M date last season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Something about the guy with the ponytail reminds me of a potential contestant that Momoftrips posted, Shawn Booth. Shawn Booth has lighter hair, but last season Nick looked in some pictures like he had dark hair.

Whatever happened to Shawn Booth, I don't see him in the contestant thread. He is the guy that quit his job for the show. Did he not make it to the f25?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Beagle wrote:Something about the guy with the ponytail reminds me of a potential contestant that Momoftrips posted, Shawn Booth. Shawn Booth has lighter hair, but last season Nick looked in some pictures like he had dark hair.

Whatever happened to Shawn Booth, I don't see him in the contestant thread. He is the guy that quit his job for the show. Did he not make it to the f25?

Beagle, I learned a good lesson from Nick last season, once we saw his awesome personality, I grew to love him. So while I will judge the man candy on their man candyness right now, once the season starts, I reserve the right to change my mind. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Lol I remember last season there was a pic of Nick and Andi in Conneticut taken by paps. He wasn't confirmed at the time. He looked like he had a receding hairline and he and Andi were leaning away from one another so many on here kept saying not a front runner. Learnt my lesson to not judge based on early photos!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Beagle wrote:Something about the guy with the ponytail reminds me of a potential contestant that Momoftrips posted, Shawn Booth. Shawn Booth has lighter hair, but last season Nick looked in some pictures like he had dark hair.

Maybe he didn't make it because of this.

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Shawn Booth 28 just quit his job to go be on this season. From Windsor Lock, CT but I think he is living in Nashville (internet search) or Georgia based on the location of the company (BSIG) he left.

kayla nichols✞ @kaylaa_nichols  15h 15 hours ago  
wahoo go shawn
thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 29ql7de

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 23uekis

His linkedin account is down https://www.linkedin.com/pub/shawn-booth/1a/57b/270

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Yikes! if he quit his job and didn't even make the show.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:49 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Yikes! if he quit his job and didn't even make the show.

no no
Did he put his own "kick me" sign on his back for his audition?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I agree with you nutty, the two guys in yellow look hawt, especially #3 :girlfan do we know his name? and Kaitlyn looks very cute
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1