SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:20 pm

I hope Britt's part will be short lived. Maybe they'll give her one of the guys that Kaitlyn boots for a date. If she's on the show more than an episode or 2 it will just undermine Kaitlyn and take away from the season. Surely they can get enough drama with the guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:20 pm

I don't really know how they could feasibly have Britt dating Kaitlyn's rejects. Do they really think the audience will want to watch 2 hour shows two nights in a row every week? Or do they think they can somehow squeeze two 1 on 1 dates and a group date in the space of an hour for Kaitlyn, and then dedicate the second hour to Britt? All RS has said is that Britt hasn't gone home yet and has a "role"; for all we know she could just get a 20 minute "Britt Tells All" segment where she cries about being rejected at the end of Episode 2 and then she goes home. Plus, do they really think that this season would be such a ratings winner that it would warrant budgeting 8 Hometown Dates and 6 Fantasy Suite Dates? The audience will get very sick and tired of essentially watching two different versions of the same show at the same time; IMO it could really kill the series if they go ahead with having Britt and Kaitlyn for the entire show.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:24 pm

If Britt goes on any dates then isn't she still "a bachelorette"? no idea

I mean, if she gets a few guys and goes on dates funded by TPTB she actually comes out the winner of the vote because everyone always says how little time they have with the lead and how valuable that time is. 

If she gets to dates after they get no roses, she would still be dating on the network dime and getting wardrobe perks. 

IMO no dates means the 1st night vote had a purpose vs the vote was a joke if she gets even 1 date.  It would be like a   :uptonogood  dictatorship where the dictator gives people a vote but has already planned the fiscal year and thinks the citizenry doesn't know what's going on.  

I doubt Britt would be advising Kaitlyn because Britt made a really huge deal out of Carly interfering and in a post-WTA interview Britt directly stated that if she was the Bette she wouldn't take advice from one of the guys.  Would be weird for her to not maintain that standard in the reverse..

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:36 pm

KayDee wrote:Hi ladies! I haven't been around much since Emily's season.  I went to her MTA so I guess I'm still on their contact list.  I was contacted on Friday and asked if I wanted to come to one of the tapings this week.  I am going on Tuesday.  I don't have any other details at this time except for Tuesday at 1pm.  I don't even have location yet.  I'm not sure if I will be able to say much if anything but will certainly report here if I am!

Have fun Smiley !!! I'm not in LA at the moment or I would have gone too !! cantstopl :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm going to guess that the vote was 13 to 12 pro Kaitlyn, but they will let Britt take her 12 guys and go on dates and Kaitlyn will date her 13 guys. Not liking this idea.

Actually I don't like the idea that Britt could stay for the entire season.

You know they will make a big deal of the vote being very close. Drama!! Can you imagine one guy Kaitlyn really liked actually voted for Britt! LOL

I heard some are home already so maybe Britt only gets a shot with them if they voted for her. Another clue might be the two live events..... Not just one. I am sure we will hear soon. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Ok...just in case you read this Kaydee before you attend(and have fun btw):
You will have to sign a waiver.
So maybe some codes can be set up ahead of time, guys!
Let it roll!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ok...just in case you read this Kaydee before you attend(and have fun btw):
You will have to sign a waiver.
So maybe some codes can be set up ahead of time, guys!
Let it roll!

Good Idea Kash :yes: ( we did that once before cantstopl )
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Lets see, codes:

Kaitlyn= Kim Kardashian

Britt= Bruce Jenner

Chris H= Kriss Jenner

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 2498057887
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:56 pm

OK---I have one: If there will continue to be 2 bachelorettes this season then use the word Twins.
If one was released and there will be only one 'ette the word alone.
If one twin will have a primary role this season over the other you can indicate by dancing twin (Kaitlyn) or crying twin for Britt. Same if there is only one 'ette--dancing alone or crying alone

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:00 am

^^ This...Loveeee it!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am

If Britt is just staying on the show to serve food and drinks to the guys and crew, just say "another round please, waitress."

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:OK---I have one: If there will continue to be 2 bachelorettes this season then use the word Twins.
If one was released and there will be only one 'ette the word alone.
If one twin will have a primary role this season over the other you can indicate by dancing twin (Kaitlyn) or crying twin for Britt.  Same if there is only one 'ette--dancing alone or crying alone
giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83