SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 am

I think kaitlin is "spunky" and I love her, but reminds me too much of Jillian. I loved Jillian and she was the girl next door but most of the guys from her season were not "into her" and just didn't care.

Maybe having Britt on will spice things up and guys think she is hot. I think she will bring the drama and the ratings will be up with two girls instead of one. :cutesmile!:

Ready to move on from the farmer. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:28 am

Britt is plenty nice, but I'm afraid she's too emotionally immature for the lead. I don't even think she was acting to get the gig, I think that's just her.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:33 am

soccermom333 wrote:I think kaitlin is "spunky" and I love her, but reminds me too much of Jillian.  I loved Jillian and she was the girl next door but most of the guys from her season were not "into her" and just didn't care.

Maybe having Britt on will spice things up and guys think she is hot.   I think she will bring the drama and the ratings will be up with two girls instead of one.  :cutesmile!:

Ready to move on from the farmer.  ;)
Yes! But unlike you I could care less about Kaitlyn. I can imagine the guys fighting for a chair to try to sit next to Britt.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:42 am

jojo47 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
elyn wrote:Hmm, I still don't see how it could be Britt--I feel like if they wanted her, they would have been setting up a potential story for her and giving her more of a redemption arc at WTA. Instead her storyline was "Carly hates me and I cry a lot." Whereas Kaitlyn has this very clear storyline setting up a bachelorette season, where she let down walls and opened herself up to love and is ready for the next step. But admittedly I'm super biased because I really want Kaitlyn--it's the first time I've looked forward to a season in a while. Anyway, still holding out hope.

The only reason I can think of is if Kaitlyn has a lot of skeletons in her past, and they don't want that coming out during her season. Other than that, I do still think it's going to be her; if they do that whole "the guys get to choose", I think that they will manipulate it so she'll win.

I think MF loves skeletons. One of his best B'ette seasons was Jillian's because of Ed's skeletons.

JMO, but I think he prefers skeletons in contestants, NOT the lead. You need a somewhat root-able and likable lead. Of course, there have been leads with their skeletons (Brad) and leads that did stupid things after/during their seasons (JP, Ben) and the ratings didn't suffer too much. But, I think that TPTB prefer the clean-cut Bachelor/ettes, like Sean and Emily Maynard, with a couple of crazy contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 am

The Bachelorette has to have to have contestants that are willing to vy for the affection of the lead. (The Bachelor is a different story) Otherwise there will be a repeat season of Jillian or Ali. IMO those seasons weren't compelling because most of the guys didn't even seem attracted to the 'Ette.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 am

I'm thinking, or at least hoping, Britt has learned her lesson and realizes if she is the lead that she has to calm down several notches. I cant imagine she'd throw a temper tantrum and bring loads of drama the first night though.. Crying? Yes. She did that this season. Being all dramatic? I dont see it. She's not going to purposely scare the men away. And if she realizes the men are going to have to choose between her and Kaityln...I'm sure she'll be on her best behavior. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:19 am

This should also be interesting in just that, Britt obviously had no competition the first night, she was personally hand plucked out of 29 other girls on night one this season. Imagine her only having one girl (Kaitlyn) to go against??! If we're going on her first night chances, she has this in the bag!!

But in all serious, I'm pretty excited if they decide to make the both the leads!! Whether it's for that one epsiode or all of them, I would be happy either way. I dont care for either girl, but bringing them both together is a fantastic entertainment plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 am

It could also be a twist on the twist from Byron's season and have both girls be there all season competing for the men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:It could also be a twist on the twist from Byron's season and have both girls be there all season competing for the men.

I doubt it. This show can barely handle one Lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:27 am

My problem with Britt is the same one I had with Andi. I personally don't like either woman because they both seem to have a basic egocentric tendency. They can't have a long lasting relationship (unless they find a good doormat) until they grow up and let go of that childish sense of entitlement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 am

YAYYYYYYYYYY IM SO EXCITED! GO BRITTBRITT! Not watching if its not her, though.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:It could also be a twist on the twist from Byron's season and have both girls be there all season competing for the men.

Kasha... how did you just know?! i swear you called out something similar before and then it happens!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83