SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 50 Empty My balloon went flat, too...

Post by mimitalks Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:42 am

avoice wrote:Well, I feel like a baloon that has got all the air out of it. So anticlimactic. I was expecting something special.

Congrats to Whitney. Grace and peace to you as you face reality of being on the farm.

I have to be honest here. The whole 2 hours was anticlimactic, flat, almost sleep-inducing. Even the unprecedented action of Mom and Dad coming to join them and congratulate them made me see how he lit up around them. Is that really how someone says I love you for the first time? I expected more of the excitement I felt that him being able to finally say it would evoke. I really don't know how I feel, but the reality is he chose her and I hope they eventually have the great love he wanted so badly. Time can take of that, day-to-day living once they are out of the spotlight, really getting to know each other. Though I loved Becca as a person - and still do and hope for the great love she may find someday - I would never wish the demise of any marriage. It is good they are giving this the test of time, to see if it works for them. I guess I bought into the edit of Whitney. I don't know her - or Chris - or Becca - for that matter. Any relationship that can withstand the strain of what the tabloids have already been throwing at them will have to be a strong one. Having someone witness any relationship in the making has to be weird, but it is a decision these people choose and of course we choose to watch - or not.

If he had chosen Becca...interesting how Chris H. pushed it. Makes you wonder why. One thing, though, I wish I could be witness when Becca truly falls in love. I think it might be earth shattering. Maybe it will just feel "right". I don't like the feeling of being let down I experienced for the last 3 hours I thought I couldn't wait for. I need to go have ice cream or a mug of French vanilla cappuccino.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:43 am

I wouldn't say Chris and Whitney are getting negativity online. Skepticism? Yep.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:43 am

Idk, I'm feeling a breath of fresh air and realness about them compared to the Andi and Josh social media binge immediately post ATFR taping.  I feel like Whitney and Chris are both more mature than at least the past two couples.

Last edited by lurker11 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:43 am

sanlee088 wrote:Hopefully there are some guys who do want the fun and silly girl versus the hot one (although that is depending on who you ask because she isn't all that to me!)

I hope so, too.

If CH and TPTB wanted Britt so badly, they just should have chosen her. I seriously don't even know why she was in consideration. She was F6. There has never been a bachelorette before that has finished out of the F4. I think the guys on night one will pick Britt over Kaitlyn, unfortunately. I think that will create some negative backlash toward Britt - Kaitlyn was clearly the audience favorite and has been the favorite on twitter. This was such a bad idea for them to do this. The audience reaction to this really fell flat, imo. To me, Chris Harrison sort of had a look on his face that he wasn't expecting that sort of reaction from the audience at all.

I know they always say that it doesn't matter who the lead is, but I think this is a case where I think it will at least have some impact.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 am

sde1041 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sadly, Chris just doesn't seem so over joyed to me still.  She is leading and he is still following.  She likes that so it works, but to me his family loves her and he is still learning to love her.

The longing was still there in his body language with Becca, leaning in to her wanting her to reciprocate.  

With Whitney he just sits back and isn't really trying.

I think they can last, but it will be because Whitney will push him to get to where she is.  

I don't see a man who is over the moon about that woman.

Compare to Chris Sigfried.  I just don't see him being in love the way the original Prince Chris was.

Good luck to him, his sisters got their perfect SIL.

It's the first time I feel bad for a Bachelor.
He seemed like a lost puppy tonight.
He's trying hard... But for how long ?
I would be very happy for the couple if I had seen enthusiasm and love in his eyes (for Whitney I meant).

He only has himself to blame. He shouldn't have proposed. Imo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 am

The DWTS will be announced on GMA then?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 am

lurker11 wrote:Idk, I'm feeling a breath of fresh air and realness about them compared to the Andi and Josh social media binge immediately post ATFR taping.  I feel like Whitney and Chris are both more mature than at least the past two couples.

:yes: Good Post

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 am

not sure why MF not being a smart cookie by making Kaitlyn as the first Ette Canada while Britt got the US gig? scratch no

i know i would watch the Ette Can at least :P

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

But it was totally true. I don't think it was a secret or a surprise.

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

JMO. I don't think so. I don't think anyone who was really involved with the show would ever admit it, but Becca was simply fulfilling a role in my book. There never was anything there and she and Chris both knew it. I don't want to use the word default F2, rather say scripted, in my eyes. Becca and Whitney even followed each other on SM in the beginning, didn't they?
Now, did Chris have the hots for other women--perhaps. We did hear rumors he had romance with Kaitlyn in the FS, didn't we?
I think the show is getting even more scripted than I ever thought or maybe it is just evolving much faster, proof being Whitney got the wedding crasher date and the mural.

Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

soccermom333 wrote:I agree with Sean that DWTS is NOT normal Chris.  I think if he truly wanted to get back to normal and move forward he would not be dancing in LA.  Funny that was not mentioned.  I bet Sean told him not to do it.  no idea

Yes and he is starting up his public speaking which will mean he will be traveling and away alot. My guess is he picked W because he had to propose to someone, Becca wasn't ready, so he will put his 6 months in and they will break up (JMO). Just like almost all the other Bachelors before him... I thought this one had a chance.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

IRL lots of men don't get a "yes" the first time they ask. Doesn't mean they have to spend the rest of their lives pining after "the one that got away." Many (most?) move on quick successfully and fall in love again.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

The comments under the Facebook Post on The Bachelor page are very kind toward Kaitlyn. If only it was up to the audience.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 50 11020253_10152687961543053_601353913065441850_o

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/photos/a.10150106149748053.275230.34951293052/10152687961543053/?type=1
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911