SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:06 am

So will Brit have to shower more? Will that be a requirement of her to be the ette?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:Wait, are they having the guys choose or will it be both of them the whole season? I thought it was the latter, because of Kaitlyn's comment "we'll end up sharing a hot tub at one point".

I took it that the guys will choose on night one. Could be wrong though.

Question: M&G is a couple weeks away right? Do ya'll think we will know from RS soon after who the guys chose?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:Kaitlyn is probably pissed because she was probably told by TPTB she had it in the bag.

More like she thought she had it when she had it in the bag with the lead and was F3.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

jello1592 wrote:I don't see how this is a good idea.  The audience, clearly, was not fond of Britt.  If the guys do choose Britt, they will loose big time ratings IMO.  

Idk...

Yep. Guys don't watch this show unless they are watching with their wives... Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Its like Kaithlyn didnt even want to be associated with her.

Wow.

Yeah, she wasted sleeping with the lead to have to actually have conversations, etc to get the men to vote for her.

Yeah....like Britt wouldn't have slept with Chris if she made it to F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

happygolucky wrote:Ladybug ... it's like that saying "careful what you wish for" ...she wanted him, she got him. Hugesmile

giggling  very true!  

If its Britt, I'm out. Just not interested...but it might give me the final push to get over this silly show for good.  After returning from a few seasons off to the dud that was prince farming, I was hoping for a fun season of Kaitlyn and some great guys. The girls were the redeeming factor for this season, for me.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

chasingpavements wrote:Wait, are they having the guys choose or will it be both of them the whole season? I thought it was the latter, because of Kaitlyn's comment "we'll end up sharing a hot tub at one point".

Pretty sure it's just the 'Ette version of the Byron and ____ (whoever he was) Bachelor version that ended w/ Byron choosing Mary Delgado.

Only this time the guys will go in knowing there are two of them, unlike the women on the Bachelor version.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

soccermom333 wrote:I actually was hoping they would keep both bachelorettes all season and maybe have more guys.  I guess that would be hard.  They would have 2 different shows going at once.   So, that would not work.  sad

In order to do that, TPTB would actually have to think outside the box and go back to the drawing board for a fresh format. I don't think they have it in them. They can't even think up fresh ideas for dates.
Sure it could have been done, if they had the time. They don't. BIP might be the better show this summer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Brit looks very ethnic tonight and I have no idea what that ethnicity is but she looked really different to me.  May be it was the absence of the dark eye shadow.
She said on IG she's Cherokee Indian, Swedish, and Hungarian.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 am

kikora wrote:

Pretty sure it's just the 'Ette version of the Byron and ____ (whoever he was) Bachelor version that ended w/ Byron choosing Mary Delgado.

Only this time the guys will go in knowing there are two of them, unlike the women on the Bachelor version.

And Mary wasn't even there night one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is so stupid IMO Audience clearly didn't want Britt

But Mister Harrison loves her! He dreams about her! He looked more in love with her on stage than Whit and Chris did with each other.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 am

I was confused, because CH said "on night one, they are going to let the men choose who would make the best wife." This will suck if they pick Britt.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911