SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 am

Welcome to your first post DWTS paparazzi video. These are usually posted early the next morning. Meet Pap Henry, my favorite.

Chris and Whitney at 3:48

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Samuel10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Samuel10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Family10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Samuel15Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:53 am

Thanks lipsis! Whitney looks lovely, love her outfit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:56 am

I miss paparazzi Henry. He was always good entertainment and got the goods. Hopefully he's just as nice to all of you with the videos every week.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 86669110 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 am

nutty1 wrote:Sophie….great job with the video!! clapping!

Embarressed! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 am

Gale1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Here is my first video... had some isues wih some of th files format (hence some appear smaller/black margins sad )

I hope you enjoy it anyway!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/03/17/chris-and-whitney-she-get-me-high-video/

Oh my word have just viewed this (we in SA were still fast asleep when you all posting) watched it 3 times in a row to start with & will be back to watch it many more times again. It was fantastic & am still in the after glow of it all. Whitney really gets Chris high what an appropriate named & worded song for them both. Thanks ever so much for all the effort & time put into it & I saw nothing wrong with the format at all. Hope I see more as I continue to scroll down - a real greedy pig now for more, just call me "Miss Piggy". clapping!

So glad you liked it! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 am

Wow. To me that whole thing would have been overwhelming. That one guy that basically accosted them came back twice the second time to have Chris sign a dollar bill. Good sports. Sketchy looking fan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:04 am

just2relax wrote:GREAT video Sophie....

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 am

Would you guys like a separate media thread here in the Fan Forum to discuss articles or interviews? I'd be happy to make you a thread. Or any other fan thread, if its topical. Just let me. If you dont see me around, PM me or drop by your neighbor to the south (SeanCat) here in the fan forums. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Samuel10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Samuel10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Family10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Samuel15Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 am

lipsis wrote:Welcome to your first post DWTS paparazzi video. These are usually posted early the next morning. Meet Pap Henry, my favorite.

Chris and Whitney at 3:48

Starting around 12:30 Chris and Whitney are driving out of the parking lot. Mama Soules is in the backseat with a big smile on her face.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:Wow. To me that whole thing would have been overwhelming. That one guy that basically accosted them came back twice the second time to have Chris sign a dollar bill. Good sports. Sketchy looking fan.

Was that the guy who said he was homeless? I noticed when that guy was hanging around somebody told Chris to watch his back and he immediately turned to see where Whitney was.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

I hesitated saying he was homeless because honestly after hearing him talk a couple times I could not figure out wth the guy was mumbling. He made Chris look eloquent and I don't mean it as a slam. Scary.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:31 am

LA street people. This restaurant/bar is not where they've had the after show cast parties in the past. Not sure if this is a permanent new place or a one time deal for the first show. The old one, Mixology, is right next door to the studio and across the street from The Grove and the DWTS apartments in a much safer area.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan