SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:12 pm

BowenAnderson yes to your son!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:18 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Interesting that Whit started to follow estcalifornia on IG.  Their tagline is "Established California We believe no matter where you call home, you can: Be Established • Love Life • Live California http://www.establishedcalifornia.com"
Somshe just started following them?

Did you look at the website?  1st article is about San Diego :thud   Think they are planning a road trip?

Who knows, right?!  hi But I really think San Diego article is a coincidence. I am a frequent visitor to CA and San Diego is favorite place to go for great beaches.

Overall it seems to be great site for someone spending extended time in California. Plus the February guest editor is Catherine Lowe so the folks behind Established CALIFORNIA seem to have soft spot for Bachelor couples.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:40 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Wow, one more day! cheerleader cheerleader
I cannot wait!

Max64 wrote:Is anyone making anything special for tomorrow's festivities? For Ashley's season I actually made cupcakes, don't know what to do for this season. Corn chowder, polenta, or corn muffins, with maybe a glass of bourbon?? TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 3806527698
I was going to make stuff but I am going to be in Vegas. (yes I have to miss the finale hissyfit TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 3806527698 )
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Diana wrote: snipped

I was going to make stuff but I am going to be in Vegas. (yes I have to miss the finale hissyfit TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 3806527698 )

What? I can't believe you're going to be away.  hmmm There are a million TV's in Vegas, find one! Make it known you're leaving for 3 hours because you want to do your own stuff. laugh out loud

I'm sure there is betting going on, Ashley said so. Smiley find the betting table, they'll have TV's!

Have a great trip!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote: snipped

What? I can't believe you're going to be away.  hmmm There are a million TV's in Vegas, find one! Make it known you're leaving for 3 hours because you want to do your own stuff. laugh out loud

I'm sure there is betting going on, Ashley said so. Smiley find the betting table, they'll have TV's!

Have a great trip!
My sweet fiance made reservations for dinner on Monday at 7 which would be like right in the middle of the finale Vegas time.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Awww that's a sweet fiance.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Awww that's a sweet fiance.
My first response when he told me about this surprise trip was "but Whitney and Chris" and he was like "Who?" I then saved it by saying oh never mind. cantstopl I am excited don't get me wrong I just was looking forward to live chatting with everyone.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:00 pm

^^ Diana this is so sweet. Remember real life takes precedence over a silly TV show. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^ Diana this is so sweet.  Remember real life takes precedence over a silly TV show.  :cutesmile!:
Duh!giggling I am only kidding. I'd take Vegas over watching the finale any day of the week cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by taylorn13 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
taylorn13 wrote:I've read this online recently and I think there could be some merit to it! The previews have been showing that the ATR show will have a twist that has never happened before. So I did some digging and came up with the fact that Whitney may be pregnant! Its not impossible!

Taylorn :Welcome Is anything making you think she may be pregnant or just people throwing it out there? I doubt a pregnancy is something Chrisney would have planned but it would certainly be a major twist and never happened before at an ATFR. My guess is that isn't it.

Maybe CH is giving his book at a discount for everyone in the audience. TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 2498057887

I would also guess that she probably isn't pregnant, but crazier things have happened! I guess I just love the idea of a little Chris and Whitney running around :cutesmile!:

taylorn13

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Diana wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^ Diana this is so sweet.  Remember real life takes precedence over a silly TV show.  :cutesmile!:
Duh!giggling  I am only kidding. I'd take Vegas over watching the finale any day of the week cantstopl

Have a great time, Diana! You'll def be able to catch the proposal when you get back giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Can't believe the finale is tomorrow!! I can only imagine how excited they both are right now.. they get to be in public tomorrow night for the first time in months!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan