SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Eviebloom wrote:It was a little while before Sean and Catherine set a wedding date too, if I remember correctly.  Anyone remember how long after their engagement it was before that announcement was?  I respect Chris and Whitney for wanting their relationship to progress at a more normal pace now.  They have known each other for what 5 months?  Only three months were they committed to each other.  Wishing them many happy years together.  Love is a feeling and a choice, both develope with time and nurturing.

Engaged November 2012, finale aired March 2013, wedding date announced October of 2013, married January of 2014. They actually knew their wedding date awhile before it was announced. But ABC kept moving it around til the final decision was made.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 87b72b10 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 86669110 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 pm

umngirl wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:It was a little while before Sean and Catherine set a wedding date too, if I remember correctly.  Anyone remember how long after their engagement it was before that announcement was?  I respect Chris and Whitney for wanting their relationship to progress at a more normal pace now.  They have known each other for what 5 months?  Only three months were they committed to each other.  Wishing them many happy years together.  Love is a feeling and a choice, both develope with time and nurturing.

Engaged November 2012, finale  aired March 2013, wedding date announced October of 2013, married January of 2014. They actually knew their wedding date awhile before it was announced. But ABC kept moving it around til the final decision was made.

Thanks Umgirl, this certainly was a good timeframe for Sean and Catherine. If the relationship with Whitney and Chris continues well, I would guess they would announce a wedding date this summer, but get married next summer. Chris seems to want an outdoor wedding in the summer. But really what do I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:36 pm

This is very telling to me.  He's mighty happy here and seem like he scored the love of his life.  Umm
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 43 Screen10
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:52 pm

^Wow! The Getty images capture so many great moments we never got to see on the show. PINKHEART l o v e

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:56 pm

I was about to favorite that pic Yeah!

Chris just won the jackpot

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:03 pm

lexforlife wrote:Actually, the couples that had a date never made it. The one married to the twins now had that May9th wedding day and even the ones that had a timeframe for a wedding actually broke up. I remember saying before the finale when pple were speculating that they might announce a wedding date that that would be a red flag. I think they are realistic. Do you guys think Ryan and all these tabloid mags might read here? I get this feeling they do.

WetPaint and Inquirer read here. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:03 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:They watched the hometown episode together.

Why does everyone think just because they don't have a date set they are doomed? Last I remembered most of the couples that set a date ended up breaking up anyway.

I agree.  I can't remember a couple that announced the date at ATFR or within days thereafter.

I am reminded of a saying used when I had premarital counseling: " A wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime."  Chris and Whit are very realistically focused IMO on both making the adjustments that will build a lasting relationship where both have their needs met.  Maybe not as "romantic" as rushing to plan the wedding that lasts a day, but far more realistic in preparing for a marriage that will last a lifetime

The Bold All. Day. Long. We had premarital counseling too. Our pastor wouldn't marry a couple without it.

I can't remember who set a date and who didn't. IIRC, Jesse and DeAnna said May but I could have totally made that up. I don't recall any of the married couples setting a date at the ATFR. I was glad to hear in the audio that he's on the SooooooooooooulesTrain with the counseling. It won't kill him.

After watching the show and reading and watching interviews I'm beginning to believe that the obstacle for Chris with Whitney was her career. I kind of missed it with all the drama going on but as I'm re-watching stuff, studying the edit he did bring it up quite a bit. He seemed to go from being worried she wouldn't really leave the job to How can I even ask her to leave a job she clearly loves and is good at and took a lot to attain. That's probably how his family knew he loved her. He was more worried about her not having the job she loved more than what that meant for himself. That's selfless, That's true love. He sounds relieved about it now.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Actually, the couples that had a date never made it. The one married to the twins now had that May9th wedding day and even the ones that had a timeframe for a wedding actually broke up. I remember saying before the finale when pple were speculating that they might announce a wedding date that that would be a red flag. I think they are realistic. Do you guys think Ryan and all these tabloid mags might read here? I get this feeling they do.

WetPaint and Inquirer read here. :yes:

I didn't know that. So can the use anything they read on this forum as a "source"?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Wow, those Getty pictures are proof we only get to see on the show what TPTB want us to see. Oh, and I love the fist pump!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:45 pm

[url=">[/url]
[url=">[/url]

[url=[/url]
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-finale-runner-up-becca-reacts-chris-decision-whitney

The video wouldn't emb but look clear at the bottom of the Becca article and you can see Whitney/Chris's photo shoot for People

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : video wouldn't emb)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:47 pm

This part says it all to me:
And now, Tilley says she believes all's well that ends … in this case, super well.

"Whitney was one of my best friends on the show," she says. "I love her and I think he is a wonderful guy. They're very well matched. I hope [we'll keep in touch]. Maybe if I start dating someone we can go on double dates!"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:57 pm

This season the TB has by far exceeded whatever I had previously thought possible. One of my favorite things in the world is watching people and trying to read them. I was attracted to the Farmer from Iowa just from the ads for the show. I have to admit I did read RS and knew the ending before it all started. But, knowing what TB does during their shows, I thought she might be an interesting person to follow.

I did not see anything special until the third week, when he and Whit pulled off the most special date I have ever seen on TB. What got me early on was the body language of those two, and knowing that Whit really had her eye on Chris.

Then, TB decided to lock Whit in a closet with minor snippets which were all positive. It became apparent to me and I believe I said so on this forum, there was quite a bit of contact between the two off screen. And I would have bet money there was a real connection between the two of them. Of course Britt never made that connection for me to see.

When Britt was let go, my determination that Whit was the one became more apparent. When TB kept trying to hide Whit, it became a slam dunk.

I believe Becca and Chris played the game well, to allow TB to complete the final two shows. I am an old man that has lots of mileage.

One thing I must commend quite a few of you on picking up the body language and recognizing what was happening all through the season.My hat is off to you.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan