SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Diana wrote:TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 55 IbJOiFk

Like this song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxGAAe2E6uU

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:39 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
Diana wrote:TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 55 IbJOiFk

Like this song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxGAAe2E6uU

This is a lovely song! yes

I want somebody to use them all! :Nod:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

As much as a want pics and info I applaud Whitney for staying off of social media and laying low right now. Just shows that she wasn't on this show for the attention afterwards and to be the famous final 1 getting proposed to. I believe her when she said it was always about Chris and I believe it still is for her. Now it's about their relationship and she's not worried about impressing anyone else. Love that.

I truly hope Chris and her get to enjoy each other now in LA and dotes on her as much as he can. She deserves it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:25 pm

People are already started with Chris and his dance partner Witney. Great...
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Diana wrote:People are already started with Chris and his dance partner Witney. Great...

Isn't it amazingly rude and inconsiderate of some people on SM? I read a few comments on Chris IG and I'm like oh my god they actually think that way. Nasty immature adults or clueless kids you never know but all the same it's not nice.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Chris is retweeting positive posts on Twitter of him and Whitney and he's promoting DWTS.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:26 pm

I think Whitney is so smart to stay away from SM. I'm sure she can handle it, but what's the point of subjecting yourself to negativity if you don't have to. Chris is doing a great job of tweeting and favoriting things about them and that's all they owe anybody. The funny thing is that Whitney's followers are going up even though she doesn't post much.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Diana wrote:People are already started with Chris and his dance partner Witney. Great...
UGH!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 pm

I'm super late to the party, but if Whit likes Eric Church, I'd suggest "Like a Wrecking Ball" for a fan video. It's such a sexy song, I feel like I should pull over to the side of the road when it comes on the radio when I'm driving.  Embarressed!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:13 am

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 55 4xaeVOi
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:17 am

Diana wrote:TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 55 4xaeVOi

Love love this pic.... adorable... both of them!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:22 am

Awwww that is a sweet pic! She's looking at Chris with such adoration like she always does.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan