SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Actually, the couples that had a date never made it. The one married to the twins now had that May9th wedding day and even the ones that had a timeframe for a wedding actually broke up. I remember saying before the finale when pple were speculating that they might announce a wedding date that that would be a red flag. I think they are realistic. Do you guys think Ryan and all these tabloid mags might read here? I get this feeling they do.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Idlemess Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

In this crazy whirlwind world of the bachelor there're lots of expectations however many are not realized. That's because they continued in the bubble of make believe.

To me, this couple is being realistic about a lot of things and getting to know each other is part of it. There are many pros for them going in against the bachelor odds.

Whitney knows this show

Whitney is smart and they're both realistically down to earth

They respect each other as individuals and professionals by not choosing to give a blow by blow of their plans for the future and right now

They don't see the need to be overly affectionate in the public or for the cameras

They support each other as two mature adults should

They are not advertising everything on social media
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Can someone tell me exactly what to type in under search for Getty Images? I typed in "Whitney & Chris" and it didn't work.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Nutty I type 'Soules, Chris' and 'Chris Soules.' One of them should work.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:They watched the hometown episode together.

Why does everyone think just because they don't have a date set they are doomed? Last I remembered most of the couples that set a date ended up breaking up anyway.

I agree.  I can't remember a couple that announced the date at ATFR or within days thereafter.

I am reminded of a saying used when I had premarital counseling: " A wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime."  Chris and Whit are very realistically focused IMO on both making the adjustments that will build a lasting relationship where both have their needs met.  Maybe not as "romantic" as rushing to plan the wedding that lasts a day, but far more realistic in preparing for a marriage that will last a lifetime
You are right about wedding vs marriage.  :yes:
IF they are thinking about the possibility of a TV wedding they won't control the date TPTB will. So aside from needing to figure out their blended lives they have to at least think about the possibility of someone else footing the bill and calling the shots. Again, sign of a mature couple.
If I had to guess, Whitney has purchased at least one Brides magazine and is glancing at it while Chris is dancing around with "no H".
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Diana wrote:They watched the hometown episode together.

Why does everyone think just because they don't have a date set they are doomed? Last I remembered most of the couples that set a date ended up breaking up anyway.

I agree with you wholeheartedly & why should they set a wedding date already as at the moment they just want to enjoy each other. Of cause in the end I would love to see them get married & have plenty of babies.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:14 pm

wow That was a great interview Chris had with Ryan S. he was articulate and detailed in his responses.  The Getty Images were heartwarming - I am so touched by the actual ILY and proposal and Chris' parents coming to congratulate them.  They appear to be a very genuine and grounded couple who have thoroughly communicated with one another.  They are smart not to add the stress of wedding plans on top of DWTS and coming off TB.  I would like to see her back in Iowa and adjust to that life first and get established in their own comfort zone in real life.  This would be following Des/Chris lead which worked for them.

This love story was better than I expected and seeing them so happy together is worth watching the show.  Also, how lovely that Whitney and Becca are friends - what a sweet role model they are for the fans of the show.  bestbud!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nutty I type 'Soules, Chris' and 'Chris Soules.' One of them should work.

But no FRC pictures. hissyfit

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 pm

See if this link works.

Getty Images link:  chris soules whitney bischoff
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 pm

It was a little while before Sean and Catherine set a wedding date too, if I remember correctly.  Anyone remember how long after their engagement it was before that announcement was?  I respect Chris and Whitney for wanting their relationship to progress at a more normal pace now.  They have known each other for what 5 months?  Only three months were they committed to each other.  Wishing them many happy years together.  Love is a feeling and a choice, both develope with time and nurturing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nutty I type 'Soules, Chris' and 'Chris Soules.' One of them should work.

But no FRC pictures.  hissyfit

I saw a bunch here: 

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-19-finale-photos-chris-soules-makes-his-choice-31237.aspx

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 pm

THANK YOU both!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan