SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:15 pm

I am putting part of Sean's blog here, as I have to agree with him, and it is nice to hear it from someone who has been there and whose relationship worked. It has to do with opportunities like DWTS.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2015/03/two-bachelorettes-clarification-some-counterpoints-and-a-note-about-my-twitter-feed/

But here’s the thing: the title of “The Bachelorette” is life changing. Not only can they possibly meet their husband, but the money and opportunities that come after the show is something that would be hard for anyone to turn down. I’m not suggesting their motives were monetarily charged, but I’m pointing out a fact: this show has its perks and it would be tough for anyone to turn that opportunity down.

I always say that these opportunities they get are once on a lifetime. Who am I to criticize that they decide to take advantage of them. I see nothing wrong with Chris (or any other Bach person) doing DWTS.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

"And I want the world to know that I love you...." :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts at some point I will stop watching this proposal ....but not today...
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Trueloveforever wrote: snipped

THANK YOU!!!! I figured out why he couldn't twirl her….her dress probably would have knocked a candle over and started the barn on fire!!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:22 pm

^ I have now watched it 12 times. I kind of have to sneak around the house to do it because my daughter thinks I am nuts and I am afraid if she knew I keep watching it, she'll call the men in the white coats. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:snipped

THANK YOU!!!! I figured out why he couldn't twirl her….her dress probably would have knocked a candle over and started the barn on fire!!!

And exactly how long would it have taken for the fire department to get there...seriously...they are probably in Cedar Rapids.JMO. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I have now watched it 12 times. I kind of have to sneak around the house to do it because my daughter thinks I am nuts and I am afraid if she knew I keep watching it, she'll call the men in the white coats. giggling

ITA...my husband just comes home and says, ..."again?!?...you can't be watching it again..." bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am putting part of Sean's blog here, as I have to agree with him, and it is nice to hear it from someone who has been there and whose relationship worked. It has to do with opportunities like DWTS.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2015/03/two-bachelorettes-clarification-some-counterpoints-and-a-note-about-my-twitter-feed/

But here’s the thing: the title of “The Bachelorette” is life changing. Not only can they possibly meet their husband, but the money and opportunities that come after the show is something that would be hard for anyone to turn down. I’m not suggesting their motives were monetarily charged, but I’m pointing out a fact: this show has its perks and it would be tough for anyone to turn that opportunity down.

I always say that these opportunities they get are once on a lifetime. Who am I to criticize that they decide to take advantage of them. I see nothing wrong with Chris (or any other Bach person) doing DWTS.

That was a good read, Nutty. And I agree with you. I love that Chris is doing DWTS with Whitney's blessing. As Lucas said yesterday, they are starting their life with an adventure and making great memories! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:45 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I have now watched it 12 times. I kind of have to sneak around the house to do it because my daughter thinks I am nuts and I am afraid if she knew I keep watching it, she'll call the men in the white coats. giggling

ALL I can say is thank goodness I'm not the only one!

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:54 pm

I was away for the finale so didn't have a DVR to replay it. If I pulled up one more Bach thing on my phone or iPad, my husband may have divorced me!! I am so excited I could finally watch it. Maybe once….or twice….or three times………. giggling

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 pm

We are cultured...okay, pop-cultured, but cultured nontheless!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Rolly wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

"And I want the world to know that I love you...." :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts at some point I will stop watching this proposal ....but not today...
I can't believe how much she looks like Emily as she listens to the proposal and ultimately accepts.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:05 am

Did Des & Chris start giving us some juicy tit bits about their life together early on to just keep us fans satisfied?  As so far Chrisney have not given us much at all or is it to early for this? Oh for some more feedback or am I just glutton? cantstopl :yes:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan