SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:24 pm

I've been wondering, does anyone know where Whitney's tattoo is located and what it is?? I've never seen it...not even when she was in a swim suit. Is it a visible tattoo?

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:58 pm

***Edited**

I want to be in a happy place.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Use your own judgement or your pms to communicate this please. Thank you!
We would like to think all the threads are "Happy Places".
All fan threads are threads voicing positives in that specific thread topic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:08 pm

I didn't know about Whitney's tattoo...how did you find out that she had one? Let us know if you find out what it is. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Rolly wrote:I didn't know about Whitney's tattoo...how did you find out that she had one? Let us know if you find out what it is. Hugesmile

hi Rolly! Whitney said that she had tattoo in her ABC profile.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Chris's mom seems like such a sweet woman. I bet she will enjoy seeing her son on DWTS and sitting with her future DIL. I remember Sean's family came every week or almost every week and I think it was a great time for Catherine to bond with them as well.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:42 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Rolly wrote:I didn't know about Whitney's tattoo...how did you find out that she had one? Let us know if you find out what it is. Hugesmile

hi Rolly! Whitney said that she had tattoo in her ABC profile.

Holy cow... giggling where have i been? Somebody has to find out what this tattoo is and where it is located...what else do we have to sleuth? Game over....
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Rolly wrote:He always said he couldn't tell his favorite date ever until the end of the show .... has he said? I think it was the wedding crashing date!

Stumbled across this old post - I knew someone had asked it.

He actually said that "probably one of the best best days of my life when we got to crash [the] wedding" - at the FRC when he proposed to Whitney!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:He always said he couldn't tell his favorite date ever until the end of the show .... has he said? I think it was the wedding crashing date!

Stumbled across this old post - I knew someone had asked it.

He actually said that "probably one of the best best days of my life when we got to crash [the] wedding" - at the FRC when he proposed to Whitney!

I never get tired of watching that date. Plus it gives you some indication of Chris' dance moves. affraid :shocked!: rofl :fanningfan :Woah-hoo: lolpanda speechless

I love Chris...one of my favorite Bachelor's ever. He wanted to find love and he found it! :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:09 pm

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Trueloveforever - can you provide a link/name to that vid. Some of us are unable to view anything other than a black square box. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Trueloveforever - can you provide a link/name to that vid. Some of us are unable to view anything other than a black square box. TY

Oops, sorry! giggling  It was just a proposal clip from the ABC website.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan