SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:48 am

Thanks to everyone for all the clips and the People magazine! I finally got a chance to watch some of the vids. They are a great looking couple. The photo shoot pics are gorgeous!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:13 am

Short clip of fans meeting them last night I think, looks like dinner or something. I love how the one guy with the girls is thinking 'wtf' laugh out loud

I love it when the couples are nice and gracious when stopped by fans.

Chris' Mom will be at Dancing With The Stars Monday Night! Chris told me he doesn't think his Mom will miss one night! Look what happens as we are all just hanging out talking about Thanksgiving and Dancing With The Stars.. A crowd of sweet fans run over screaming "Oh My God!, Oh My God!"...so I just video taped. Look how welcoming both Chris and Whitney are to everyone!

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:20 am

This is a short one I haven't seen from ET, Jimmy Kimmel possibly officiating their wedding ceremony. laugh out loud

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi guys see that there are a lot of fans here that also posted a lot on the Des & Chris fan forums & what a good job they did there (Linds911 GuardianAngel bleuberry & I am sure too more to mention). So is there any chance that one of you has a video clip of Chris Soules parents joining them both after the proposal or of when Whitney shared the bottle of whiskey with Chris that she was keeping for the man that she was going to marry? Would love to see this, we in SA are way behind the times & my techno skills are not up too scratch!! Not only that unless you bring the videos over a lot of them say cannot be viewed in this location. The suspense kills me at times!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Gale1 wrote:Oh my word went from page to page & viewed a whole lot of videos thanks to all of you.
To riddlexo3 thanks for the video Fifty Shades of Chris Soules it was great the only thing I did notice that even when Chris put his hand on Whitney's leg in the video she did not respond at all which was a shame, but instead rattled on which made Chris a bit on the edgy side it seemed. However, apart from being interviewed when they do not seem to look at one much or touch each other, have noted that at other times they seem to be all over each other!! Just love them to pieces so really & truly hope & pray this works out for this great couple. Every relationship needs hard work & effort from both of the parties concerned.

Hi Gale, Watch that video again when you have time. Towards the end you can see that Whitney is holding his pinkie with her own while his hand is on her leg. It's subtle but it's there.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:27 pm

Gale, I wasn't able to find it on youtube but you can see the episode here. The clip starts at 22:20. Not sure if it'll work for you but I was able to watch it there again.

http://vodlocker.com/puma6eknxe4o

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:45 pm

The fan videos bring back memories of my own couples post finale/DWTS time. Looks like they are handling things pretty well so far. Wait til Chris and Whitney meet Paparazzi Henry! He's my favorite!

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Samuel10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Samuel10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Family10Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Samuel15Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Just checked Youtube for any fanvids..Is someone working on one in here? Not that any of us have loads of free time, I'm sure!
Love this couple the more I see them. I actually will watch DWTS this time...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Gale, I wasn't able to find it on youtube but you can see the episode here. The clip starts at 22:20. Not sure if it'll work for you but I was able to watch it there again.

http://vodlocker.com/puma6eknxe4o

Thanks blueberry for the video, but for some reason or other cannot view it, it is enough to make this girl cry!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:05 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Just checked Youtube for any fanvids..Is someone working on one in here? Not that any of us have loads of free time, I'm sure!
I think Sophienette is working on one and I believe both TrueLove and Diana mention it also!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Diana wrote:I plan on posting all their moments online Saturday Smiley

clapping! Thank you !!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Just checked Youtube for any fanvids..Is someone working on one in here? Not that any of us have loads of free time, I'm sure!
I think Sophienette is working on one and I believe both TrueLove and Diana mention it also!

I'm so looking forward to the Video's. High clap
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan