SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:12 am

Yes it has. Smiley

Re-quoting from Bleu, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

bleuberry wrote:Enjoy!  Hugesmile (Source: people mag digital access subscription)

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-1-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-2-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-3-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-4-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-5-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-6-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Chris-soules-7-962

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 am

Whitney is so beautiful. Thank you for you for the gorgeous magazine scans.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 am

Oh my word went from page to page & viewed a whole lot of videos thanks to all of you.
To riddlexo3 thanks for the video Fifty Shades of Chris Soules it was great the only thing I did notice that even when Chris put his hand on Whitney's leg in the video she did not respond at all which was a shame, but instead rattled on which made Chris a bit on the edgy side it seemed. However, apart from being interviewed when they do not seem to look at one much or touch each other, have noted that at other times they seem to be all over each other!! Just love them to pieces so really & truly hope & pray this works out for this great couple. Every relationship needs hard work & effort from both of the parties concerned.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 am

I plan on posting all their moments online Saturday Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 am

Thanks for posting the People interview. They both look so good looking!! Wow!

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 am

I have been away, luckily I did watch the finale and have been able to watch their interviews. Once I am back home, I cannot wait to watch the proposal again and enjoy this happy place!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:07 am

Chris & Witney's rehearsal from yesterday.

DWTS Chris Soules and Witney Carson Rehearsal 3... by dwtsrehearsals

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 am

^^ adorable. but completely clear why he never tweets - it took 5 minutes for him to type one up.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:04 am

Thanks to Team Chrisney for hanging in there together and believing the love story unfolding when so many doubted it.  We were rewarded with a beautiful proposal and twirl in the barn at the end.  Not to forget Chris' parents coming later to celebrate their joy.  Seeing Chris and Whitney in their afterglow has been lovely and evidence that they have what it takes to make it out of the bachelor bubble.  
It was better than I even expected.   hearthumbsup

About Chris doing DWTS, he mentioned in interviews that his experience would help him dance at his wedding.  This man truly has marriage on his mind.  Whitney has said she can't dance, so Chris will probably teach her.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:13 am

MiniDiva wrote:Thanks to Team Chrisney for hanging in there together and believing the love story unfolding when so many doubted it.  We were rewarded with a beautiful proposal and twirl in the barn at the end.  Not to forget Chris' parents coming later to celebrate their joy.  Seeing Chris and Whitney in their afterglow has been lovely and evidence that they have what it takes to make it out of the bachelor bubble.  
It was better than I even expected.   hearthumbsup

About Chris doing DWTS, he mentioned in interviews that his experience would help him dance at his wedding.  This man truly has marriage on his mind.  Whitney has said she can't dance, so Chris will probably teach her.  Hugesmile

I agree.  The Chrisney train helped me get through my anticipation and anxiety waiting for the finale.  group hug  I loved the proposal and see in the post finale interviews many, many signs that they are committed and on the same page in making the relationship work outside the bubble. PINKHEART
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:25 am

One thing that I also like about these two is that outside of this show and TV, I think Whitney is the closest thing to his type. Not someone who lives in Cali, not an actress/waitress, not a model, just simple - no drama, close to home, fertility nurse Whitney. While I do wish them the best and hope they get married, regardless of what happens, she was always the best choice and I give serious kudos to Chris for realizing it. I wasn't hopeful but he used his heart and his head on this one.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:38 am

bleuberry wrote:One thing that I also like about these two is that outside of this show and TV, I think Whitney is the closest thing to his type. Not someone who lives in Cali, not an actress/waitress, not a model, just simple, close to home, fertility nurse Whitney. While I do wish them the best and hope they get married, regardless of what happens, she was always the best choice and I give serious kudos to Chris for realizing it. I wasn't hopeful but he used his heart and his head on this one.

I agree!  Some believe that Chris's sisters and parents chose Whitney for him, but they saw what Chris was feeling when he was with her.  It was a natural relationship, unforced and he was happy with her.  Chris is not going to bring home and marry someone who he truly is not in love with as others would have you believe.  Chris was in a long term relationship and that woman left for Cali eventually.  No sure of the timing of events, but his parents alluded on the HTD that Chris was badly hurt and they didn't want him to ever feel that hurt again.  Chris had his list of credentials he wanted in a woman but love happens when the timing is right as it is for Chris and Whitney.  That can't be scripted.

I was rooting for Chris as my maternal family is from Iowa and I know how special the people are.  It was a bumpy ride but Chris didn't disappoint me in the end.  Whitney has a wonderful, caring man, lover, BFF and a millionaire fiancé -  as she would say  "oh my gosh".  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan