SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 am

How often did they see each other?

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 am

Dot R. wrote:I think it's weird that they saw each other so little - it sounds like they had fewer getaways than past couples -- less than ideal. More interviews should yield more stuff....

I took that comment to mean that she snuck down to Arlington a couple of times outside their safe house meet ups scheduled by the show, like when Sean snuck Cat to Dallas and not that they only met a couple of times
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:36 am

Dot R. wrote:I think it's weird that they saw each other so little - it sounds like they had fewer getaways than past couples -- less than ideal. More interviews should yield more stuff....

To the contrary, they broke the rules and had secret rendevous with Whit sneaking off to Iowa. Chris has been flying all over with the media tour while the season was airing. They had to make time to be together around his media commitments. That's why they are so looking forward to getting back to real life.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 am

beatingheart

From: http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/the-bachelor-final-episode-pics-chris-soules-season-19-finale/

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-bachelor-finale-rose-final-2

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 am

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-dancing-with-the-stars-can-dance

Super cute video of Chris meeting witney carson
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 am

I love that tree house pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Where can I see Kelly and Michael?? I missed it..

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 pm

As for wedding plans, they both said that August is a beautiful time on the farm and they were thinking of using the barn that we saw Chris use to pop the question to Whitney. "We've got some work to do in that regard," Chris said. "Yes, yes we do," Whitney agreed. Chris said his own family absolutely loved Whitney and is so excited that she will be joining their family. Even Lily, Whitney's little dog, will have a "good time" on the big farm according to Chris.

http://abc13.com/entertainment/chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-talk-about-their-bachelor-engagement-/552076/

Embedding the interview too. Whit confirms she'll still be working at her job but doing some of it via distance from Arlington. They will be in LA together for the duration of DWTS then back to the farm.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Whit confirms she'll still be working at her job but doing some of it via distance from Arlington. They will be in LA together for the duration of DWTS then back to the farm.

I thought the first time I read of Whitney's "February" change of jobs that it was a part of a plan to give her flexibility so that she could continue to work but could do more work remotely than she could have in her "old" job.

This all makes sense as well with Chris's statements in 2015 interviews that he recognizes his own flexibility and could live in two places. Especially Chicago works as one of the two places because he has family in Chicago as well as in Arlington.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Wow. It's so odd to see these interviews. No reason not to believe them that they are together and determined, but there is also this fatigue and tension that I see (expected given the whirlwind) without holding hands or adoring looks that i saw on the show. I'm not that convinced it is going to work and that they'll be super happy. I hope they will be however, and know we only know glimmers.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Love hearing that he got the ring to suit Whitney. Chris hesitates a lot because he is not sure of what he is suppose to reveal. I really think that Whit was the one for him from ep3 and the rest were music playing in the background.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Dot R. wrote:Wow. It's so odd to see these interviews. No reason not to believe them that they are together and determined, but there is also this fatigue and tension that I see (expected given the whirlwind) without holding hands or adoring looks that i saw on the show. I'm not that convinced it is going to work and that they'll be super happy. I hope they will be however, and know we only know glimmers.

I know what you mean. I feel like they are more natural together but in an interview setting and with fans/interviewers, not so much. They look uncomfortable, hard to say why and could be so many things IMO.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan