SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:59 am

KB_Mom wrote:I've already warned my kids that unless they need to go the emergency room, there will be no disturbing me for three hours tonight. giggling

So funny!! Finally it's the finale ... so excited for tonight. I am having a viewing party and will have tissue boxes at the ready. I just know it is going to be a tear fest. No mascara tonight for me. Even more excited for atfr and seeing them live. Hugesmile

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:03 am

It's so weird that Whit travelled since Thursday and no one has spotted her in LA. Interesting that she did not make any contact with the LA girls. Seems so F1 to me. Low key until the AFTR.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:08 am

Linds911 wrote:Hope you have a great trip Diana!! Smiley
have a great trip. I look forward to reading your analysis, after your sweetheart takes you out to dinner. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:18 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I've already warned my kids that unless they need to go the emergency room, there will be no disturbing me for three hours tonight. giggling

So funny!! Finally it's the finale ... so excited for tonight. I am having a viewing party and will have tissue boxes at the ready. I just know it is going to be a tear fest. No mascara tonight for me. Even more excited for atfr and seeing them live. Hugesmile

I said to my hubby this morning, "hey guess what? IT'S MONDAY!!" His response, a sarcastic "yay" giggling He knows Monday's to leave me alone, he won't even try and talk to me after it starts....poor guy. laugh out loud

I think it's really cool that the FRC is on his property and in a barn, it just ties the whole season together, and for Chris I would have to image it would be extra special for him. Speaking of his place, the fact that Chris took Whitney to his house and showed her around on her LCD, is so telling, I don't see how anyone could dispute her Whitney being F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:20 am

Am I the only one who's mainly more excited for the FRC and ATFR? I'm ready to see the proposal and them reunited as a couple live. giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:44 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Am I the only one who's mainly more excited for the FRC and ATFR? I'm ready to see the proposal and them reunited as a couple live. giggling

Totally!! Well I just want to see Whitney and Chris parts plus I want to see when Chris tells camera he made choice and confident in his decision. So I guess if Fleiss wants to edit out f2 parts, that would work for me. I like B and not looking forward to her tears.

Oh and I promised pizza for dinner so everyone at my house is happy cause I never do that on Monday night. TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:13 am

a hot mess wrote:
Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Whitney has a bit of spice and sassy side to her that he likes too.  How about her showing him the garter belt for him to grab and catch.  He liked that.  👅

Does anyone have a copy of this video since ABC won't let me see any of the deleted scenes and hulu doesn't work in Canada? Please and thank you.

Sprite, do you use google chrome? They have an extension called Hola Better Internet and it lets you watch things if you're from a different country. So you'd be able to watch Hulu, I believe. So you can see the deleted scene.

O/T

For those of us outside the U.S.A, well Canada for sure, I'm not sure about any other country, hola and ABC doesn't work. It used to, but now if it's an ABC link, we get a warning that it's not supported. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:18 am

goteam  Chrisney!  Today is the day Chris Proposes to Whitney!  (imo).

I saw ExtraTV late last night and Mario Lopez thinks the clues are there for Whitney to be F1.  Chris did an interview right after WTA with an Extra Host (British Blonde lady) where I have seen bits of the interview this last week.  But last night they showed where he said that watching the show himself, he is excited to see the love story unfold on TV and finally be out in public with the person he is in love with.  When asked if he would have a TV Wedding, he said he would be willing but it will be her decision as lot of the decisions in my marriage will be hers.  The interviewer said "Happy Wife, Happy Life"  Chris said "Exactly"   Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:33 am

MiniDiva wrote:goteam  Chrisney!  Today is the day Chris Proposes to Whitney!  (imo).

I saw ExtraTV late last night and Mario Lopez thinks the clues are there for Whitney to be F1.  Chris did an interview right after WTA with an Extra Host (British Blonde lady) where I have seen bits of the interview this last week.  But last night they showed where he said that watching the show himself, he is excited to see the love story unfold on TV and finally be out in public with the person he is in love with.  When asked if he would have a TV Wedding, he said he would be willing but it will be her decision as lot of the decisions in my marriage will be hers.  The interviewer said "Happy Wife, Happy Life"  Chris said "Exactly"   Smiley

Awww that's so sweet!! Excited to see the interviews tomorrow too.. and how Whitney feels about him doing DWTS giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 am

Oh wow, that is so sweet, and one crazy in love guy!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 pm

When Chris said that his ideal wedding would be in one of his barns, that made me think Whitney is F1. With her mom being gone and her father not in her life, she doesn't really have a hometown where her wedding would be, so of course they would do it in Chris's hometown and where they would be living. If Becca was F1, I wouldn't think he would say he wanted it in his hometown, because I'm sure she would want it in Louisiana. I can't wait for tonight!!
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesInMS Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:54 pm

If by some ugly twist of fate Chris does pick Becca, I just don't think I could watch ATFR. I just like Whitney too much to watch Becca and Chris be all gooey. I like Becca, but just not for Chris. I have never dreaded but anticipated a rose ceremony as much as this one. I really like Whitney more than anyone else in the past. She's just so classy.

JulesInMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan