SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Diana wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't believe Chris went back to work the next day? no idea

Why would he lie about it though? I just remember him saying that on Jimmy Kimmel while he was spilling the beans about everything else, never finding out where Britt worked etc. And he went on to describe how he was sitting in the combine thinking "wth just happened to me?" It just seemed genuine to me. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:47 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't believe Chris went back to work the next day? no idea

No you are not alone. bestbud!   I was always dubious of that-seemed like something TPTB would "encourage" him to say to go with the whole farmer theme. Maybe he rode the combine for awhile just to get "back to his roots" but it doesn't make sense a farm operation as large as his family's would leave necessary harvesting work to be done by him the minute he's done filming, nor that they would risk leaving the work undone, knowing weather can be unpredictable.

I don't either, at all. It doesn't make sense for the time of year, the snow situation, the amount of people he employs, and the period for which he had been gone.

ETA: he may not have lied lied.... he may have rode around and looked at the fields or did a few phone calls or talked to his dad about what went on while he was gone. but i don't believe he was putting in 12 hour days in the fields
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think Chris went back to work the day after the final rose ceremony... unless he went to a funeral just to support his "friend."  :uptonogood :stirthepot   In all seriousness i think maybe he did go.  

Okay, back to becca.  Smiley  Where is she.  Come on sleuthers.  We can do this!!  :detective :detective :cutesmile!:

According to my sources Becca is in the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia getting her tan for the People Magazine shoot. J/K Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 18 3806527698 Hugesmile giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:49 pm

whit90 wrote:
avoice wrote:I am out too. JMO Becca is F1 and how she gets there is gonna be one for the books. I don't want to delve into Sean's supposed virgin envy ( !!!)... and this is not a slam on anyone. Just seems to me that since we have nothing new in spoilers or clues we are starting to delve into negative territory. So blessings to you all. Peace out.

I see you point to me this is Beccas thread and it gets annoying to hear other posters come on here and say Whit is F1 and state things as facts which to me is disrespectful to Becca . JMO  To me no one really knows the end till Monday night at the FRC.

I agree no one knows until Monday. I respect and welcome everyone's opinion though. But hey, your right, let's get the thread back to Becca. :cutesmile!:

Where is Becca??!! lolpanda :detective
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

lurker11 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

No you are not alone. bestbud!   I was always dubious of that-seemed like something TPTB would "encourage" him to say to go with the whole farmer theme. Maybe he rode the combine for awhile just to get "back to his roots" but it doesn't make sense a farm operation as large as his family's would leave necessary harvesting work to be done by him the minute he's done filming, nor that they would risk leaving the work undone, knowing weather can be unpredictable.

I don't either, at all. It doesn't make sense for the time of year, the snow situation, the amount of people he employs, and the period for which he had been gone.

ETA: he may not have lied lied.... he may have rode around and looked at the fields or did a few phone calls or talked to his dad about what went on while he was gone. but i don't believe he was putting in 12 hour days in the fields

I agree

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

whit90 wrote:
avoice wrote:I am out too. JMO Becca is F1 and how she gets there is gonna be one for the books. I don't want to delve into Sean's supposed virgin envy ( !!!)... and this is not a slam on anyone. Just seems to me that since we have nothing new in spoilers or clues we are starting to delve into negative territory. So blessings to you all. Peace out.

I see you point to me this is Beccas thread and it gets annoying to hear other posters come on here and say Whit is F1 and state things as facts which to me is disrespectful to Becca . JMO  To me no one really knows the end till Monday night at the FRC.

not being a fan thread for Becca .. Other comments can be made .. Tho they should pertain to Becca .. Most of those 'facts' are actually assumptions .. It happens on Whitneys non-fan thread as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

ElonM wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I think Chris went back to work the day after the final rose ceremony... unless he went to a funeral just to support his "friend."  :uptonogood :stirthepot   In all seriousness i think maybe he did go.  

Okay, back to becca.  Smiley  Where is she.  Come on sleuthers.  We can do this!!  :detective :detective :cutesmile!:

According to my sources Becca is in the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia getting her tan for the People Magazine shoot. J/K Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 18 3806527698 Hugesmile giggling
I am jealous. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 18 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Diana wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I see your point but people post things like Becca is F1 in Whitney's thread. This is why we have fan threads. Also I don't think any of the Whitney fans were trying to be disrespectful most of us (IMO) really like Becca.

I think we can discuss Whitney, if it has to do with Becca. This isn't the fan thread. Though I truly think this season, no one has been disrespectful from either camp.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:
whit90 wrote:

not being a fan thread for Becca .. Other comments can be made .. Tho they should pertain to Becca .. Most of those 'facts' are actually assumptions .. It happens on Whitneys non-fan thread as well
I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 pm

ElonM wrote:

Hahaha! cantstopl Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 18 3806527698 :uptonogood :stirthepot
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 pm

I think it is possible that he would have followed her at least in part to Kansas for the funeral. Now he may not have made an appearance at the funeral but he could have been there in a hotel or around town. Not many people would be expecting to see the Bachelor in Kansas at that time, and no one would have had a clue who Becca was... especially if RS was being fed false info that W is the F1 and they are engaged.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:53 pm

I haven't seen any negative comments about W or Becca? so confused! I would say everyone on here loves both women, but we are trying to figure out which one gets the ring? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19