Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:31 pm

mindless wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

100% agree

I agree too!  I can't see Chris waiting until marriage at all!  But I do know there are men out there who would and feel the same way. As you said, the purity crowd sticks together and Becca needs to stay, or get back in that crowd. jmo

I disagree totally. I'm sure Chris has gone through some dry patches in his life and knows how to deal with it. He's been repeating ad nauseam that he's looking for his wife. If he picks Becca then they could be married in a year and have all the sex they want for the rest of their lives. I really don't think it's that big an issue for a mature adult to not have sex for a year or two, if the end result is marrying the love of one's life. There are more important things in life than sex.

I also don't think Becca is part of the "purity crowd". She's just made a decision she feels is right for her. If she was looking for another virgin, then why would she even go on this show? She sure seems open-minded to me despite her personal decisions.  
He did say that she was a passionate person in the FS.  Not sure what THAT means as it's between them.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Responses:

1. The purity crowd are those folks who want to wait until marriage to have sex. I had thought that what she claimed to be wanting to do?

2. Why would Becca go on this show? The experience! To be part of Bach Nation! To get more modeling gigs! Who knows ... maybe her friend Danny Hoyt of AfterBuzz, who has said goes to same church as Becca, strongly suggested that it would be great idea for her to go on. Every single person who goes on the AfterBuzz show all talk about doors opened and making lifetime friends.

I really, really like Becca very much.  I think Becca would do better meeting someone from one of the bible studies that Danny leads in Beverly Hills than on this show.

I also found it very interesting that Danny and Cathy Kelly did not predict who the F1 would be and they ALWAYS do. Danny has not been terribly effusive at all about Becca & Chris together. Cathy Kelley had been very pro WHitney as has JC and Lauren so surprising that no one made predictions at end of their WTA recap podcast. (and, just to be clear, JC and Lauren were not on that podcast but had Amy Long on as guest)

My idea of the "purity crowd" is people who wear purity rings and go around preaching abstinence while thinking they're better than others. Becca doesn't strike me as judgemental or preachy at all. I'm sure her faith has a lot to do with her decision, but there are other reasons to wait and it's still a personal decision. Nowhere has she said that she expects the same from her future husband. Until she does, I'm not gonna make assumptions. She seems perfectly happy kissing non-virgin Chris, so that's what I'm going by. Yes, I'm sure she went on the show mostly for the experience, but as she said on that roof, also for Chris. From what I gather, Chris is also quite conservative, so it's not like they're on totally different pages.

And I don't think Danny knows who won. I doubt they're that close. And Cathy said she hasn't even met Becca in person, so she surely doesn't know.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Rolly wrote:IA MVMom...JMO but I do not think Becca is ready for what Chris is looking for.  
I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Becca must be on the move again. Twitter is VERY quiet, either that or my twitter info has broken! Also, is Chris still following either of the girls in f2?

Doesn't mean a thing either way, I was just wondering!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Maybe she is stuck on I24.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:Maybe she is stuck on I24.....
That's when my phone is my best friend!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Not interested in being an RS defender but one thing he has consistently pointed out is that on the Bachelorette, they have multiple times allowed the lead to let F2 go before FRC but there has never been a Bachelor where lead did not bring both F2 to FRC. The sick MF gets his jollies having a heartbroken F2 woman at every FRC; doesn't seem to care whether he gets a heartbroken F2 at FRC for the Bachelorette.

I am starting to lean toward the theory that Becca is not at FRC. IDK whether that is because he let her go early or she decided to leave.

IMO, then it would seem that the way to get a heartbroken F2 this season is if W is F2, since Becca is not all in yet. This practice of letting the F2 go early on Bachelorette only could be because the man is proposing. They would have to show a man proposing along with the Bachelorette rejecting it, awkward! So I would think it has more to do with they don't want to show two proposals (two rings) and one rejection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Becca must be on the move again. Twitter is VERY quiet, either that or my twitter info has broken! Also, is Chris still following either of the girls in f2?

No, he doesn't follow Becca or Whitney.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:48 pm

I just watched Des season again and I actually believe that Brooks and Becca would be a good fit!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Becca must be on the move again. Twitter is VERY quiet, either that or my twitter info has broken! Also, is Chris still following either of the girls in f2?

No, he doesn't follow Becca or Whitney.
Thank you! I do think TPTB to control that to a degree...as in the main characters. I never looked who he was following but I thought he was following them at one time.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Diana wrote:
Rolly wrote:IA MVMom...JMO but I do not think Becca is ready for what Chris is looking for.  
I agree

But....do we really know what Chris is looking for? Every bachelor says they are looking to settle down, but that could mean in 6 months or 6 years.
Chris seems open to new opportunities outside of Iowa (DWTS) so I don't think he is rushing to the wedding registry any time soon. JMO.

Last edited by philphan on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:54 pm

My daughter has a purity ring, and she doesn't hang with a purity crowd nor is she the slightest bit judgmental. I find that to be a very false stereotype. She made a decision, just like Becca did. That is all. My son is also waiting (I took him to see Pam Stenzel, that's all it took, laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19