SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 pm

ElonM wrote:
hmbach wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Preview clip of Chris's mom with Becca.

No question Becca wins in my head now.  Mom looks like she values honesty over all.

I can't watch this video :bigsigh:

It's a longer version of the GMA clip... but it does show that the convo shown on GMA is not about the ex but about Chris.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:Preview clip of Chris's mom with Becca.

I Wonder IMO if the bachelor first is the bach picking a girl that hasn't said she loves him at the FRC!
After seeing the clip with Mrs Soules, I feel B is close but just needs more time!
Chris can't let her go & risk losing her even for the sure thing (W) because she is who He wants/ loves!
I agree with others who think he did DWTS to be closer to her in Cali & take things slow at her pace
With B IMO she has taken the bach journey slow & wants to be with Chris but can't say ILO after a few dates with him dating other women !
The show really is not set up for slow dating !!!
I have not seen every bach/ Ettte show so I may be way off!!
I too think B is F1
Love is patient love is kind! Always worth it!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Yes, love is patient is the clue. :yes: I thought it had to do with her virginity before, but now I think it's about Chris being able to wait for her to say ILY.

Those MF tweets have me all excited again!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:33 pm

lurker11 wrote:
ElonM wrote:
hmbach wrote:

No question Becca wins in my head now.  Mom looks like she values honesty over all.

It's a longer version of the GMA clip... but it does show that the convo shown on GMA is not about the ex but about Chris.

Yeah, I agree. I never bought that ex bf theory - it didn't make sense because she was speaking the present tense.
That said, that clip doesn't flow like a normal convo...its choppy. Its just so blunt. I would have thought she would have softened that a bit.
Its the guy's mom. Say "I'm definitely falling in love with him". She just said it to him a week before.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 pm

This clip is about Chris, and if you go back to the GMA VO and listen real close Mamma Soules also talks about her ex-boyfriend. That is why she ( Mamma Soules) understands why Becca is being the way she is. Like Becca says she only wants to do this once. Becca is the one he's been waiting for. Like Chris said he doesn't want good he wants Great.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 pm

This is the whole passage from Corinthians that "the Love is Patient Love is Kind" tweet refers to... Becca IMO takes this stuff very seriously and if Chris sees her convictions with love he will wait for her and be stronger for it. Becca is a gem. Truly. And if Chris is willing to wait for her I will think MUCH more highly of him than I already did.

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:38 pm

sfrank wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I never bought that ex bf theory - it didn't make sense because she was speaking the present tense.
That said, that clip doesn't flow like a normal convo...its choppy. Its just blunt. I would have thought she would have softened that a bit.
Its the guys' mom. Say "Im definitely falling in love with him". She just said it to him a week before.  

Pretty sure that is what she will say after the cut we just didn't get to see it. You don't cry if you don't love someone and are asked what would happen if you only had 2 days...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Chris's mum is so sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 74 11023221_1558547727755654_1234453145_n
@beccatilley5
My real life Sully. The cutest @mfirestone12 #sullysisters
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Glad to see B back tweeting and IG! I thought maybe the WTA was tough on her and that was why she quieted down a little yesterday... of course she could have been spending time with C. giggling

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 pm

hmbach wrote:This is the whole passage from Corinthians that "the Love is Patient Love is Kind" tweet refers to... Becca IMO takes this stuff very seriously and if Chris sees her convictions with love he will wait for her and be stronger for it.  Becca is a gem. Truly. And if Chris is willing to wait for her I will think MUCH more highly of him than I already did.

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Thanks for taking the time for quoting the great passage on love!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:47 pm

sfrank wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

That said, that clip doesn't flow like a normal convo...its choppy. Its just so blunt. I would have thought she would have softened that a bit.
Its the guy's mom. Say "I'm definitely falling in love with him". She just said it to him a week before.

Partway through, Becca's talking in a VO, but Chris' mom's lips are moving. (So she's actually talking.) I agree its pretty sliced and diced.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass