SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 am

I like it when people have second thoughts, change their IG but forget to change their twitter. Maybe she's too buzzed to realize it.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 3h 3 hours ago
This can't end well.. When buzzed will surf

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 am

On twitter, it still says "this can't end well...when buzzed will surf".

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 am

She included the word buzzed only in the tweet.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 am

motheroffive wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It says .. This might not end well
Cowabunga dude

no idea

@AndiDorfman · 2h 2 hours ago

This can't end well.. When buzzed will surf

Re the bold means when you have been drinking, you're not drunk but you're buzzing.

She has now changed the IG to what Jeepers quoted above. Obviously thought better of saying she was buzzed![/quote]

On her twitter it still says she was buzzed
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:34 am

I am late to the convo, living on the west coast I always miss the good conversations ;)

Anyway - there are a couple of things I thought. Andi should NEVER be surfing while buzzed…just stupid.

As for living off her parents while chasing her dreams…she earned a lot of money being the bachelorette, then even more with interviews etc after. There is no way of knowing if she spent that money or saved some. I tend to thing that it was a little bit of both. So I can't jump straight to "she is being supported by her parents"

I also think the break up with Josh was difficult, on both of them. But I don't think Andi is the only one that was difficult to live with. I personally believe that Josh wouldn't be easy to live with either. I have know several men who act easy going on the outside and totally controlling and difficult behind closed door. My point being that we just don't know for sure…we weren't privy to their private time.

As I have said before, I applaud her for reaching for her dreams. Who knows why she went to law school and why she quit and didn't go back. I don't think she should be criticized for changing her mind. If she's not a role model then she is just like the rest of us who make mistakes, changes her mind and tries again.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 am

eliza3 wrote:I am late to the convo,  living on the west coast I always miss the good conversations ;)

Anyway - there are a couple of things I thought.  Andi should NEVER be surfing while buzzed…just stupid.

As for  living off her parents while chasing her dreams…she earned a lot of money being the bachelorette, then even more with interviews etc after.  There is no way of  knowing if she spent that money or saved some.   I tend to thing that it was a little bit of both.  So I can't jump straight to "she is being supported by her parents"

I also think the break up with Josh was difficult, on both of them.   But I don't think Andi is the only one that was difficult to live with.  I personally believe that Josh wouldn't be easy to live with either.   I have know several men who act easy going on the outside and totally controlling and difficult behind closed door.   My point being that we just don't know for sure…we weren't privy to their private time.

As I have said before, I applaud her for reaching for her dreams.  Who knows why she went to law school and why she quit and didn't go back.   I don't think she should be criticized for changing her mind.  If she's not a role model then she is just like the rest of us who make mistakes, changes her mind and tries again.  

:claphands :claphands

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope she's not a role model to anyone. We don't need young girls growing up, taking kissy selfies thinking they'll be famous by doing nothing.

ETA: this is one example- I truly think she needs professional help.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  23h 23 hours ago
I thought I lost vanity about a year ago, then a 24-year-old just told me "I looked good for my age..."  #itsofficial

What is she trying to say in that tweet?  She got called 'old' and her feelings got hurt, and she didn't think she was vain enough anymore (since last year) to get insulted, but now she realizes that she is vain?!?  She is an enigma to me!  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 2292733854

3 roundtrip flights in the last two months? LA, Chicago, now Mexico?  How much did that run her? Let alone the food, drink, surf board rental, paramedics....Enough money to buy herself a clothes rack? Darn, opportunity lost. Get ready for some more undies in the kitchen tweets.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am

Am i the only one who doesn't think it's that deep? I don't know how she pays her bills, if she has her own money or if her parents pay for everything. If they do then she's just part of the small percentage of the population who has that luxury, it's their daughter and it's their money and they can spend it how they see fit is what I think. And while i do really like Andi, I'm 19 and have never considered her (or anyone of these bachelor contestants) a role model and she's not obligated to be one IMO. She's just a regular person who gained some notoriety on a reality show and is living her life. As far as I know she isn't hurting anyone so I just personally don't see a problem

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 am

eliza3 wrote:I am late to the convo,  living on the west coast I always miss the good conversations ;)

Anyway - there are a couple of things I thought.  Andi should NEVER be surfing while buzzed…just stupid.

As for  living off her parents while chasing her dreams…she earned a lot of money being the bachelorette, then even more with interviews etc after.  There is no way of  knowing if she spent that money or saved some.   I tend to thing that it was a little bit of both.  So I can't jump straight to "she is being supported by her parents"

I also think the break up with Josh was difficult, on both of them.   But I don't think Andi is the only one that was difficult to live with.  I personally believe that Josh wouldn't be easy to live with either.   I have know several men who act easy going on the outside and totally controlling and difficult behind closed door.   My point being that we just don't know for sure…we weren't privy to their private time.

As I have said before, I applaud her for reaching for her dreams.  Who knows why she went to law school and why she quit and didn't go back.   I don't think she should be criticized for changing her mind.  If she's not a role model then she is just like the rest of us who make mistakes, changes her mind and tries again.  

If we're going to talk about controlling, let's not forget that one person in this relationship barely even saw his family more than 3 times while he was in this 8 month relationship. One person in this relationship spent every major holiday with his fiance's family even though she's Jewish and doesn't celebrate Christmas. Anytime in an interview he was always cut off by her and could barely finish a sentence because she wanted to be the prominent one and had no issue taking little digs at him like how his apartment was too small, he couldn't do the laundry properly, he only likes blondes, etc. I could go on and on about who appeared to be the controlling one in this relationship IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:12 am

Plain and simple for me - Andi, who's almost 30, has a lot of growing up to do, which is too bad because by her age, she should already be grown up.

I think that Andi just wants to fly free and do as she pleases. I think she's had this move to NY planned as something she wanted to do for a while. I personally don't think she just planned this in the few weeks after breaking up. I think those quotes from the magazines a few weeks ago that were posted here were accurate. She wants to live in NY, do whatever she wants, and she's hoping she'll find a loaded, attractive guy that will be okay with that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:12 am

^^^ to me "appeared" is the key word. I for one simply can't make the leap to either of their true behaviors based on SM and travel. JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 am

I'm not excusing Josh, I don't think either of them are much of a catch really and both have some growing up to do.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis